Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

611e454aa8ebae0da10b343d370ad867.jpg

Yay, she's here ! :D Woohoo ! :woohoo: So happy to see you join Ruth :) . Of course you can update me on Monday, can't wait to hear how your class went. I'll put you down as hols for the first 2 weeks of the challenge, because your actual first weigh in will be the following Monday (on the 18th, if that makes sense). Let me know this Monday what you would like your target to be for 11 weeks (this challenge is actually 13 weeks, but since the first 2 weeks will be hols for you, yours will be over 11 weeks :)) .

Kay xx

Thank you so much Kay that's ace! I'm hoping it's not too horrendous. Will let you know tomorrow night!

Thanks again :)

Ruth
X

Hello all!
Hope the plan is going well for everyone.
It was my weigh day today but unfortunately my scales are out of battery so ill have to have a 'holiday'!
Probably for the best as it was quite a heavy weekend..
Back to it today! X

Hello hun, hope you had a lovely weekend :) , no worries I've got you down as hols for week 2. Good luck for next week ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Can I join ur challenge it'l be great motivation to keep me on track. I weigh on a Tuesday at home and want to lose 2 stone. My first weigh in will be tomorrow morn :scale:

Nothing at all for me this week :( I weigh exactly the same as last week. Definitely going to stick to plan this week after 4 days of being poorly it's better than a gain I suppose :/

Kay I would love to join your challenge! My goal is to lose 30lb:)

I lost 3lb last week and next weigh in is tomorrow Tuesday.

Hello lovely :D , yay great to see you here Mini ! :thankyouthankyou: Firstly congrats on losing a brilliant 3lbs in your first week :winner::0clapper: that's amazing ! Good luck for weigh in tonight, hope you have another terrific loss ! :p I've added your details to the spreadsheet hun.

Kay xx

1lb down this week not as much as I expected but my clothes feel noticably baggier lately so i'm happy with that. Xx

Well done hun :0clapper:, that's 4.5 lbs off in 2 weeks and with the wine :very_drunk: , that's brilliant ! :D I've updated the spreadsheet, good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Can I join ur challenge it'l be great motivation to keep me on track. I weigh on a Tuesday at home and want to lose 2 stone. My first weigh in will be tomorrow morn :scale:

Hello Pinky Pie, I love your username :p . Of course you can join in hun :) . I've added you on. I've put you down as hols for week 1, we are in week 2 now. Good luck for weigh in today, hope it goes well !:D

Kay xx

Half a pound off for me this week.

Next week will be better

That's brilliant hun, your still having continued losses :D . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p Will update now.

Kay xx

Hello Kay could I please go for 14lbs?

Thanks so much!

Ruth
X

Hello hun :) , hope group went well. Will catch up with you on your diary. I've got your target down as 14lbs. I hope you have a super duper loss next week, fingers crossed ! :p

Kay xx

WOW LOTS OF TUESDAY WEIGHERS :D:D:D

GOOD LUCK TO :- :winner::thankyouthankyou::winner:

- ALMIRA
- CLAIREX2503
- CRAFTY GIRL
- DAISYBELL18
- EBROOKERY
- HOLIDAYGIRL10
- MINI
- MYSWJOURNEY
- PINKY PIE