Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Weighed in this morning at 12st 11.75, so we'll round it up and call it 12st 12lb. another 2.5lb off for me :D Good Luck Saturday weighers.:)

My numbers are spot on Kay. Thank you !! <3 :rainbow: :D

Great ! :) Glad their all ok. Good luck for next month, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks @Kay003 :)

I hope you are feeling a little better? Xx

Oh I'm doing ok thanks Sam, been a bit naughty over bank holiday weekend though :rolleyes: , time to pull it right back ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay! Thanks so much for adding me! I think I have been exaggerating the speed of my loss! :oops: I lost 10.5lb since March 14th and have had 2 maintains. My weekly losses in April were:
Mon 4th April 2lb
Mon 11th April 2.5lb
Mon 18th April 1.5lb
Mon 25th April 0lb (maintained).

Everyone is having such great losses! I'll be delighted if I get 1.5lb off next Monday :)

Thanks for doing the challenge Kay.

Thanks for being honest :D , it's still great to have lost 10lbs since the 14th March. But since we started in April, I've put down the 6lbs you lost in April ;) . Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Lb off for me, last April WI. Onwards and downwards

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done for another loss this week, that's super ! Hope you do smashing next month too, good luck !! :p

Kay xx

Weighed in this morning at 12st 11.75, so we'll round it up and call it 12st 12lb. another 2.5lb off for me :D Good Luck Saturday weighers.:)

Congrats Stacey ! :winner::0clapper: Another brilliant loss ! :D Good luck for next month, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

2.5 lbs off for me this week :)

Well done Hattie ! :D:thankyouthankyou: Another fab loss ! Woohoo :woohoo: . Will update now. Good luck for next month, hope you do smashing ! :p

Kay xx

I'm new, can I join please? xx

Hello lovely :), of course you can join. I've added your name to the spreadsheet. Since this challenge started in April, I have marked u down as hols for that month. I need the following information from you :

- your weigh in day
- your target for the next 2 months (May & June)
- if you have any holidays booked during this period (so I can mark them on the spreadsheet).

Kay xx

- your weigh in day Tuesday
- your target for the next 2 months (May & June) 7lbs for May and another 7lbs for June please
- if you have any holidays booked during this period (so I can mark them on the spreadsheet). No holidays during this time, weigh ins every week :D

Thank you so much for letting me join. My normal weigh in day is Tuesday but I weighed in today and for my first week I'm 3lbs down :)

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO PINKY PIE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR A BRAND NEW MONTH, MAY ! :D
I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT
!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

- your weigh in day Tuesday
- your target for the next 2 months (May & June) 7lbs for May and another 7lbs for June please
- if you have any holidays booked during this period (so I can mark them on the spreadsheet). No holidays during this time, weigh ins every week :D

Thank you so much for letting me join. My normal weigh in day is Tuesday but I weighed in today and for my first week I'm 3lbs down :)

Congrats on your super duper loss for May ! :winner::0clapper: Brilliant start to the challenge Sarah :D . I have updated your results. I will be putting up the new spreadsheet in a mo. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - APRIL :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy[1].png

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN APRIL. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

AS A GROUP TOGETHER, WE LOST A STAGGERING 168 LBS BETWEEN US !!! :winner::winner::winner:
THAT'S 12 STONES IN A MONTH !!! A WHOLE PERSON ! :eek::D:D:D

THIS IS AN AMAZING RESULT, WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMITTMENT AND FOCUS TOWARDS YOUR WEIGHTLOSS GOALS. YOU ARE ALL CONTINUING TO INSPIRE MANY PEOPLE. :):):)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT ! YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS ! :wee::woohoo:

A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO BEAUTY IS WHO IS OUR SLIMMER OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL ! FOR LOSING AN AMAZING 13LBS, ALMOST A STONE ! CONGRATS HUN, YOU TRULY ARE AMAZING ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every month, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR A BRAND NEW MONTH, MAY ! LET'S KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT !! :character00116::whacky068: :winner:

I HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :p

Kay xx

Kay you are absolutely brilliant! I love this challenge and a big Thank You for all your hard work!

Good luck to everyone for May!

Your spoiling the bunny, see now I'm gonna expect these lovely piccys for my every post. You best be ready Mini :D , hehe, thank you Mini, I love them ! :p

Kay xx

There is still time to join in and get FIT for the summer ladies !!! :D:D:D
SET YOUR TARGET FOR 2 MONTHS INSTEAD, MAY and JUNE !!!
:character00116::whacky068:

ladies-exercising.jpg

Kay xx

I will do my best Kay

I've got that pic , I love it :D, wanted it as my avatar, but for some reason it doesn't allow gif files for avatar pics anymore :oops: , it used to or am I doing something wrong ? File size is not too big either, I checked .

Kay xx

Back