Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Put 1.5 on

Think I know where I was going wrong.... not enough speed food

Ahh no worries lovely, you've had some fab losses in the past, and you sound like you know what to do to fix it. I'm sure next week you'll see a fab loss. Good luck hun ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks, Kay. I've gone way off track. I'm 3lbs up. Yes up. Way off track this week. Pls mark me as absent for 16 April. Here's to the next 2 months......

No worries hun, you'll have that off in no time :) . Good luck for next week, got my fingers crossed for you :D .

Kay xx

1lb off for me this week :) should have my first half stone off nxt week hopefully :D

PINKY PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! :D:D Congrats on Slimmer of the Week ! :winner: And well done on another super duper loss for May ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay
I forgot it was Monday yesterday!
I've managed 0.5lb off this week, miracle. Time to get on it properly!

Yay ! Go Rosie ! :D:0clapper: Well done hun, that's brilliant. Hope you smash it next week too ! You sound really motivated :character00116: :p .

Kay xx

Kay 2.5lbs for me:)

Brilliant ! Your doing so well Mini :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: , so so happy for you :D . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Another 1lb off for me this week xx

Another fab result ! :D Well done hun, a great start to May ! Good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay - a bit late in the game but I think its okay to join just for 2 months per your OP. May I please join your challenge?

I have a very ambitious goal for May & June as I am going to Vegas on holiday early July. I need to lose a stone total (3lbs already gone) to look good in all my regular "Vegas" clothes (yes, I go that regularly that I have a pile of dresses that only work in Vegas!). But I want to look smashing so am aiming for 20lbs by end of June! Please put me down for that - weigh in on Mondays and I had a -3lb loss yesterday.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge ! :D Wow can we swap, wouldn't mind going to Vegas, hehe :p . That's great motivation for you right there ! I'm sure you'll hit your 20lb goal . I've added you on. Congrats on your 3lb loss this week ! :winner::0clapper: That's a brilliant start to the month. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Tues 03/05/2016

2016 Challenge Thread.png

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - APRIL :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
View attachment 181602

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN APRIL. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

AS A GROUP TOGETHER, WE LOST A STAGGERING 168 LBS BETWEEN US !!! :winner::winner::winner:
THAT'S 12 STONES IN A MONTH !!! A WHOLE PERSON ! :eek::D:D:D

THIS IS AN AMAZING RESULT, WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMITTMENT AND FOCUS TOWARDS YOUR WEIGHTLOSS GOALS. YOU ARE ALL CONTINUING TO INSPIRE MANY PEOPLE. :):):)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT ! YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS ! :wee::woohoo:

A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO BEAUTY IS WHO IS OUR SLIMMER OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL ! FOR LOSING AN AMAZING 13LBS, ALMOST A STONE ! CONGRATS HUN, YOU TRULY ARE AMAZING ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every month, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR A BRAND NEW MONTH, MAY ! LET'S KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT !! :character00116::whacky068: :winner:

I HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :p

Kay xx

Yassssss!!!! Somehow, I've not had any notifications for the challenge so I've only just seen this! It is truly amazing and this challenge is so good for me. So a big thank you for running it and good luck to everyone for may!

I'm feeling all smug and self righteous! :cool:

Been naughty this week: Chinese meal out and cake so STS was quite acceptable for me:eek:
Another day out on Friday, meeting a friend in London so I will be naughty then too! We met working at the Olympics so got to celebrate our achievement and reminisce over a bottle of wine, or two:p
I haven't had any alcohol for 3 months so might only manage a glass:D

4lb loss for me this week x

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Fantastic loss Claire ! :D That's a superb start to the month ! Good luck for next week too, hope you smash it ! :woohoo:

Kay xx

1.5lb off for me this week thankyou xx

well done everyone doing soooo well xxx

Well done lovely :D great start to a new month ! Good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

1lb off for me this week Kay. Pretty chuffed after lots of birthday's and a bank holiday :candle1::eating:
Getting serious this week! :character00116:

That's brilliant that you've still had a loss and had some naughties over the weekend :p :eat: . Good luck for next week, I'm sure your gonna smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Yassssss!!!! Somehow, I've not had any notifications for the challenge so I've only just seen this! It is truly amazing and this challenge is so good for me. So a big thank you for running it and good luck to everyone for may!

I'm feeling all smug and self righteous! :cool:

Your welcome hun and I'm glad it's keeping you motivated ;) . Well done again on a terrific loss last month and winning `Slimmer of the Month ' . Hope you do really well in May too :).

Kay xx

Back