Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Been naughty this week: Chinese meal out and cake so STS was quite acceptable for me:eek:
Another day out on Friday, meeting a friend in London so I will be naughty then too! We met working at the Olympics so got to celebrate our achievement and reminisce over a bottle of wine, or two:p
I haven't had any alcohol for 3 months so might only manage a glass:D

A sts is fab hun, good luck for this week, hope you have a nice time with your friends and still manage a loss ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE
Wed 04/05/2016 :)

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to notify me of which weeks you will be away, so I can mark it as HOLS for you on the spreadsheet .

CHANGE YOUR TARGET - NEW COLUMNS FOR MAY

I have now added the new columns for MAY (the April weekly ones have gone). There is only the TOTAL column showing for April, which shows one figure of how much you lost for the whole month. If you want to change your TARGET depending on how much you lost in April, then you still can. To help you decide, below is the number of weigh ins you will have for MAY (depending on which day you weigh) :) .

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR MAY

QC Tables May.png

QC Tables May - Copy.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
2lb off for me this week please Kay! :)

Happy because that's now my club 10.

Not sure about the forthcoming week. Birthday tomorrow so may be some meals..... ;)

Thanks @Trefoil :) I fully intend to!! Haha. Xx

Ugh. Sts for me this week. I absolutely MUST get myself in gear! that said, at least I didnt gain. It was my little girl's 4th birthday yesterday and I made her this rainbow cake (the inside is rainbow). So it could have been a lot more damage. LOL. :/ next week...a decent loss!!

Attachments

• IMG_3688.JPG
    IMG_3688.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Ugh. Sts for me this week. I absolutely MUST get myself in gear! that said, at least I didnt gain. It was my little girl's 4th birthday yesterday and I made her this rainbow cake (the inside is rainbow). So it could have been a lot more damage. LOL. :/ next week...a decent loss!!

Lovely cake:)
Join the club - I Sts too:) but atleast we didn't put on:rolleyes:

I now want rainbow cake for my birthday @beelishy
Your fault!!

If I don't get rainbow cake....well I can't be held responsible. ;)

2lb off for me this week please Kay! :)

Happy because that's now my club 10.

Not sure about the forthcoming week. Birthday tomorrow so may be some meals..... ;)

graphics-happy-birthday-563060.gif
:D:D:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM ! :thankyouthankyou: Hope you enjoy your Bday ! xx

Well done on the 2lb loss ! :p Will update now.

Kay xx

Loving the cake :D , well done on a sts, you survived a birthday with no gain, that's brill ! :p Happy Birthday to your little one :thankyouthankyou: . Bet she enjoyed her day ! Good luck for next week, I'm sure you'll smash it !

Kay xx

1lb off this week. Better than expected considering my holocaust of a weekend!

Well done hun for starting the month with another loss :D , good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

+2lbs for me I'm afraid. Think I enjoyed the bank holiday a little bit too much...

I weighed in early and unofficially yday Kay as I'm away tomorrow so can't make group - +0.5lb for me I'm afraid. My body seems to have become tolerant to SW :/ I'm still eating on plan, idk why this is :(

Back