Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Oh my goodness. Kay, Im a dope! I just updated my siggie and realized that have actually lost 2lbs this week. For some reason I thought I was starting at 250 but nope. WOOO. SO ITS actually 2lbs for me. :eek::cool::D:p:banana_dancer::wee::woohoo:

...Erm are you suggesting rainbow cakes can give you 2lb losses ? I'm coming to join u, hehe ......:p . Will update now .

Kay xx

2lb off for me please!

Well done hun ! :winner::0clapper: Fab start to the month, will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

+2lbs for me I'm afraid. Think I enjoyed the bank holiday a little bit too much...

No worries hun, I'm sure you'll see that off next week and some :) , good luck for next week, hope you smash it !

Kay xx

I weighed in early and unofficially yday Kay as I'm away tomorrow so can't make group - +0.5lb for me I'm afraid. My body seems to have become tolerant to SW :/ I'm still eating on plan, idk why this is :(

Sometimes the losses show up the following week and our bodies are playing catch up. You've been good and will be rewarded for it. Keep going hun and don't give up, your doing really well. That half pound will be off in a sneeze ! :D Good luck for next week, hope you do super !

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Fri 06/05/2016

2016 challenge thread.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - Sat 07/05/2016

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1 (MAY) :winner: :0clapper:

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy[1].png

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the week for Week 1, on Monday, just to allow some more time for people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all smash it in week 2 ! :p

Kay xx

I stayed the same this week, no loss for me x

0.5lb on for me this week, whoops!
I had a heavy night on Saturday and a couple of extra hexb's during the week so I knew it was coming.
Will try harder this week!

No worries lovely :), good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1 (MAY):bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO CLAIREX2503 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK - WEEK 2 ! :D I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back