Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

1lb on for me. I'm surprised it's not more lol. My boyfriend took me away for the wkend for my birthday and we just ate and drank. I'm back on track again from yesterday :)

1lb off for me :D

Very pleased!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth :winner::0clapper:, fab loss. Will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I was up .5lb today at official weigh in. Know why - should be fine next week ;-) Needs to be if Im going making my quarterly goal!

No worries hun :) , 0.5 lb is a very small amount, good luck for next week, I'm sure the gain will come off.

Kay xx

1lb on for me. I'm surprised it's not more lol. My boyfriend took me away for the wkend for my birthday and we just ate and drank. I'm back on track again from yesterday :)

Happy Birthday lovely ! :D Glad you had a lovely time. I'm sure you'll have the gain off by next week. Good luck, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

3lbs off for me Kay:)

First stone off:woohoo:

Yay ! :wee::0icanfly::0clapper: Congrats Mini on your ... :sw014: that's brilliant ! :p 3lb loss is amazing ! Good luck for next week, hope you smash it again ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Tues 10/05/2016

2016 challenge thread.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
A wee 1lb loss for me again this week. Need to step it up if I'm going to make my goal!

Congrats on your loss hun ! :winner::0clapper: I will edit the previous spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Kay - daft question - what does RD stand for?

RD = Results Due. That means your weigh in day has passed, and you have not posted your results up yet, or it is your due date today and you need to post your results.

Something I thought of doing to keep organised ... the bunny is always one step ahead ... hehe :p:bunnydance: .

Kay xx

Sorry Kay! I've lost another 2.5 since the last time I weighed in I keep forgetting to pop on, weigh in day has also changed to a Sunday X

Sorry Kay! I've lost another 2.5 since the last time I weighed in I keep forgetting to pop on, weigh in day has also changed to a Sunday X

Yay well done ! :winner::0clapper: Glad your ok hun, and that's a fab loss :D . I have edited the last spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry hun I just realised , I need x2 results from you, I am missing one .

Sunday 1st May and
Sunday 8th May

...also which week is the 2.5 lb loss for ?

Kay xx

Back