Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

1.5lb off for me this week. little gutted as tried really hard! :(
I think it must be harder to lose as you get lower as I weigh less than I did at 14 years old now! 12lbs off in 6 weeks, hope I make my target! :whacky068:

Sunday the 1st was 1lb and Sunday the 8th was 1.5lbs xx

1.5lb off for me this week. little gutted as tried really hard! :(
I think it must be harder to lose as you get lower as I weigh less than I did at 14 years old now! 12lbs off in 6 weeks, hope I make my target! :whacky068:

I'm sure you'll make your target hun ! :D Your doing so well. Well done on your loss this week :0clapper: . I have edited the previous spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

:0icanfly:Yippee lost 3lb this week and got Slimmer of the week :):)
Cant believe it as was naughty on Friday but have been extra good otherwise:p
Birthday weekend coming up and I am away in London so it will probably all go back on next week:eek:

:0icanfly:Yippee lost 3lb this week and got Slimmer of the week :):)
Cant believe it as was naughty on Friday but have been extra good otherwise:p
Birthday weekend coming up and I am away in London so it will probably all go back on next week:eek:

Well done hun ! :winner::0clapper: That's a fantastic loss ! :D Happy Birthday in advance :bestwishes: . Good luck for next week. Will update now.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, thank you for your message on my diary. Could you put me down as holiday until the 25th please. I should be settled in the new house by then and back to group.
Thanks for your support. X

Morning lovelies.

1lb off for me this week. As it was birthday week that's fine by me. :) :)

Hope everyone is doing fab :)

Hi Kay, thank you for your message on my diary. Could you put me down as holiday until the 25th please. I should be settled in the new house by then and back to group.
Thanks for your support. X

Hey Louise, all done ! :D Congrats on the new home :) . If you would like to review your target, let me know and I can change it for you. Look forward to seeing you back with us soon :p .

Kay xx

Maintain for me this week I was so good too x

Well done on a maintain Claire, you won Slimmer of the Week last week, you had a fab week, :D , I'm sure you'll be back to kicking some butt very soon ! :p

Kay xx

Morning lovelies.

1lb off for me this week. As it was birthday week that's fine by me. :) :)

Hope everyone is doing fab :)

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: 1lb loss after birthday cake is brill Sam ! :D I posted a big birthday wish for you a few posts back, don't know if you saw it, around your birthday ;) . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Another 1lb off for me. Not quite my 2lb target but it'll do me!

Well done lovely :) , its all going in the right direction :D . I'm sure next week you'll see another fab loss. Good luck ! :p

Kay xx

Back