Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

2lb off for me this week please Kay

3.5 off for me. Not quite sure how as I had a big weekend this weekend!

gained 3lbs (but its my "star week" hahahaha. so im ok with that)

No worries hun, its probably water weight, it will be off by next week :) . Will update now.

Kay xx

2lb off for me this week please Kay

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Your doing so well hun . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

3.5 off for me. Not quite sure how as I had a big weekend this weekend!

Fantastic ! :p Brilliant loss :thankyouthankyou:. I hope you have a fab week next week too ! :D

Kay xx

No I didn't see it! Sorry Kay you must think me terribly remiss old chap. I'll swing back now and have a shufty ;) xxx

Erm how did I miss that? Maybe I'm going crazy

Or blind.

Or both.

Double trouble.

Thanks @Kay003 :) :) :bunnydance: here is a bunny dance just for you xx

Sorry for late check in! Gained 2lb on Monday, I was pretty much off plan all weekend, back on it now, hoping it's gunna be back off for Monday coming.
Katie

sorry I forgot to update last week for week 1-I lost 1.5lb and the following week I didn't attend group so didn't weigh as I was ill! I am hoping for a decent loss on Tuesday! xxx

Sorry for late check in! Gained 2lb on Monday, I was pretty much off plan all weekend, back on it now, hoping it's gunna be back off for Monday coming.
Katie

No worries hun, I'm sure you'll have that off in no time :) . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p (I will edit the previous spreadsheet with your result).

Kay xx

sorry I forgot to update last week for week 1-I lost 1.5lb and the following week I didn't attend group so didn't weigh as I was ill! I am hoping for a decent loss on Tuesday! xxx

Sorry to hear you've been unwell hun, hope your feeling better now :). I've put you down as hols for this week. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Oooh @Kay003 you are fab for doing all this :) hope that everything is ok with you!

Ruth
X

Oooh @Kay003 you are fab for doing all this :) hope that everything is ok with you!

Ruth
X

Ahh thanks Ruth :) , I'm not doing too great actually :oops: , think I'll pop over to my diary and update. I'm behind on everyones diaries too , will try and catch up over the weekend. Your doing so well on the challenge hun and I love your new avatar pic :D .

Kay xx

UPDATE - Sat 14/05/2016

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2 (MAY) :winner: :0clapper:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181682

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the week for Week 2, on Monday, just to allow some more time for people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all smash it in week 3 ! :p

Kay xx

Back