Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Quote - Sexyshell135 - "Well today was weighing an another lb down "

Hello hun :) , hope you don't mind, quoted you from your diary . Well done on a fab loss :winner::0clapper: , I hope you smash it next week too ! :p (I have edited the last spreadsheet to show your loss).

Kay xx

Weighed in this morning at 12st 10.25lbs so a loss of 1.5lbs this week. :)

2.5 off for me this week!! I relaxed a bit and let my hair down (wine, cake in small amounts) and I think my body needed that, I think I was maybe being too restrictive before? Or it just needed a few higher calorie days to accept it was still getting food!

Weighed in this morning at 12st 10.25lbs so a loss of 1.5lbs this week. :)

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou: Well done hun, fab loss. I will edit the previous spreadsheet to update your results. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

2.5 off for me this week!! I relaxed a bit and let my hair down (wine, cake in small amounts) and I think my body needed that, I think I was maybe being too restrictive before? Or it just needed a few higher calorie days to accept it was still getting food!

Well done lovely ! :winner::0clapper: Brilliant result :D . I will update the previous spreadsheet. Good luck for next week, hope you do brill ! :p

Kay xx

I've come to see how fab all you ladies are doing because I'm hvin a really rubbish week :( can not keep to plan at all and feel pretty down. I've had one day where I have managed to stay under 20 SYNS :(
Keep it up ladies, some amazing losses x

I've come to see how fab all you ladies are doing because I'm hvin a really rubbish week :( can not keep to plan at all and feel pretty down. I've had one day where I have managed to stay under 20 SYNS :(
Keep it up ladies, some amazing losses x
At least you're still counting your syns. Meal planning helps keep me on track x

At least you're still counting your syns. Meal planning helps keep me on track x
Thanks for replying. As I do this from home, you ladies are my only support.
With my other half being a self employed plumber I can never plan whether I eat with the kids at 5pm or with him which can be 8/9pm some nights.
I am going to try to meal plan and get some more healthy foods in. X

4.5 lbs off today, I almost fell off the scales !!!
This challenge is motivating me so much x

Woohoo ! :woohoo:Fantastic result hun ! :winner::0clapper: That's amazing ! You must be well chuffed. I will update now. Good luck for next week !

Kay xx

Thanks for replying. As I do this from home, you ladies are my only support.
With my other half being a self employed plumber I can never plan whether I eat with the kids at 5pm or with him which can be 8/9pm some nights.
I am going to try to meal plan and get some more healthy foods in. X

That sounds like a brilliant plan hun :) , the most important thing is you've stopped to think and taken action . Planning meals really helps so when were caught off guard, you don't binge but have meals ready for you. There is fab support here on mins and some great ideas. I know in the winter batch cooking really helps with soups and pre cooked slow cooker meals kept in freezer bags, but in summer I would say, perhaps some readymade salads from the supermarket, so when your short for time you have something quick and healthy at hand. You can also bulk them up by adding a tin of tuna or beans and pulses :D .

Anyway hope you have a lovely weekend and good luck for next week !

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Sun 15-05-2016

2016 Challenge Thread.png

Kay xx

Hi, subbing so I can find you for the next challenge, I'm a little late for this one Good luck all on your losses

Hi, subbing so I can find you for the next challenge, I'm a little late for this one Good luck all on your losses

Hello lovely and thanks for stopping by :) . It's not too late to join, you can do the challenge for 6 weeks (I think that's approximately what we have left ). I can still add you and you can give me a target for 6 weeks. If you prefer to join on the next one in July, that's cool too. Let me know what you decide .

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2 (MAY):bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO LACEANDLUNGES FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK - WEEK 3 ! :D I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back