Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2 (MAY):bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO LACEANDLUNGES FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK - WEEK 3 ! :D I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx
Thank you! I always knew I'd see my name in lights some day xx

Hello lovely and thanks for stopping by :) . It's not too late to join, you can do the challenge for 6 weeks (I think that's approximately what we have left ). I can still add you and you can give me a target for 6 weeks. If you prefer to join on the next one in July, that's cool too. Let me know what you decide .

Kay xx
Oh thanks Kay I would love to join for the next 6 weeks. I weigh in Friday's I'll pledge 10lbs X

Blame it on me being American and not at all comfortable with using stones to measure weight. Just back from my weigh-in today and while reading the book in queue, I realised that I actually LOST weight last week, not gained as I thought! I was actually down a 1/2lb last Monday not up.

Lost another 1 1/2lbs last week.

That's me 5lbs down in 3 weeks...

Oh thanks Kay I would love to join for the next 6 weeks. I weigh in Friday's I'll pledge 10lbs X

Your welcome lovely :D , good luck with the challenge, hope you do really well. Got my fingers crossed for Friday for you. I've added you on, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Blame it on me being American and not at all comfortable with using stones to measure weight. Just back from my weigh-in today and while reading the book in queue, I realised that I actually LOST weight last week, not gained as I thought! I was actually down a 1/2lb last Monday not up.

Lost another 1 1/2lbs last week.

That's me 5lbs down in 3 weeks...

Yay ! Well done hun :winner::0clapper: , that's a terrific loss this week. I have amended the previous week too. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

2lbs off for me!!!!

Yay!!

Ruth
X

Yay ! Go Ruth ! Whoop ! :D :woohoo: Your smashing it in May hun, long may it continue ! Really happy for you :) . Good luck for next week, hope you do super !

Kay xx

1lb off for me this week :)

Brilliant loss Sarah :winner::0clapper: , you've lost every week in May, stay on the losing train :D , keep your eyes on the prize, your doing super ! :p Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

4 lb off for me this wk. So happy as Iv also lost 12 inches in 7 weeks :D

Pinky Pieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D:D Your doing it again with the big numbers :p . Well done lovely, fantastic result ! Hope you smash it next week too :).

Kay xx

Morning Kay:)

2.5 lbs off for me this week:bunnydance:

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , the bunny thinks there will be nothing left of you soon :peep: , 8lbs off in May so far :eek: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? :D Keep going hun, your such an inspiration . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
Morning Kay, by some miracle I lost 3/4lb this week taking me down to 10st 3 1.4lbs!
After the horrific week I've had with my moods etc.
Good Luck ladies! x

Brilliant loss hun :0clapper::) , really happy for you . Just to let you know, because of the formulas on the spreadsheet, I can only update in 0.5's . So even though you have lost 0.75, I'll have to put that down as 0.5 . The other 0.25 will carry itself forward next week. Hope that makes sense ;) . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Wow....some fabulous losses friends

I'd love to join for the remaining 6 weeks too if possible please? I'd like to lose 1 stone, my weigh in day will be a Saturday morning :) Thank you xxx

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge :D . I have edited the last spreadsheet and added you on. Good luck for Saturday, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - Tues 17/05/2016

Hello everyone :) ,

Just a little update from me, I'm signing off mins for now and will be back on Friday. I'm off for 2 days, just need to sort out some personal stuff. Please keep posting your results and I will update the spreadsheet on Friday when I'm back . Good luck and I hope you all do super ! :D

Kay xx

Back