Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Brilliant loss Sarah :winner::0clapper: , you've lost every week in May, stay on the losing train :D , keep your eyes on the prize, your doing super ! :p Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Thank you so much Kay! You're so motivational xx

Oops I forgot to update: last week lost 3lb and this week lost 3lb so very happy and it was my birthday:)

I've had my first maintain today.

It's annoying because technically it's a 2lb loss but because of new batteries in the scales and improved accuracy I have to call a maintain. Bum!

There is always next week!! :)

Morning all, 5lb loss. Well chuffed. Well done everyone on their losses

hi guys! 6lb off for me this time (it is 2 weeks worth of loss as I hadn't weighed last week!) so chuffed and happy! xx

Congrats hun, what a superb comeback ! :D:D That's brilliant ! :thankyouthankyou: I'll update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Oops I forgot to update: last week lost 3lb and this week lost 3lb so very happy and it was my birthday:)

Well done hun :winner::0clapper: , 3lb every week is brilliant :D . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I've had my first maintain today.

It's annoying because technically it's a 2lb loss but because of new batteries in the scales and improved accuracy I have to call a maintain. Bum!

There is always next week!! :)

I'm sure the loss will show up next week hun, you've done so well so far, got my fingers crossed for a big number next week, hehe no pressure then :p . You've lost almost a stone on this challenge so far, which is phenomenal :winner::0clapper: your doing brill Sam. Good luck for next week ! :D

Kay xx

Aww! A STS for me this week...at least I know why. Will do better next week!

You've had some smashing numbers in the past :), when a sts pops along its fine, it can only mean good news for next week :D . Good luck hun, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

hi I would like to loose 20lb over 3 months
my weigh in day is Thursday :)

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D . We started in April, its a 3 month challenge, so we have approximately 6 weeks left. If you can give me your target for 6 weeks, I will add that on next to your name ;).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Morning all, 5lb loss. Well chuffed. Well done everyone on their losses

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Supertastic loss Denise ! :D That's brilliant ! Keep up the good work hun, your doing smashing. Good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Stayed the same for me boo hoo

Sts is better than a gain hun :) , I'm sure next week you will do fab ! Good luck and I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Back