Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Hi all, hope you're all good! Apols for being MIA. I was on holiday. I lost 3lb on Monday 16th. I'll be weighing in again tomorrow night and expecting a gain after my holiday!

Well done on your loss last week hun :winner::0clapper:, I will update now. Good luck for today, hope you do super :) .

Kay xx

Update Mon 23-05-2016 :D

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

HOLIDAYS

Please can you let me know if you have any holidays booked for the rest of the challenge so that I can add them on.

NEW COLUMN FOR JUNE
PLEASE CHECK MAY RESULTS

We are in the final week of May, I will be putting up the Week 1 Column for June. Please can you check your May totals so far and that you are happy with them. At the end of the month, I will be removing the May weekly columns and the new ones for June will go up, so you won't have a chance then to check your results. Please let me know this week if any of your results for May need amending.

REVIEW YOUR TARGET

As we are coming close to the final month of this quarterly challenge, if you would like to change your TARGET, based on how much you have lost so far, then just let me know and I will amend it on the spreadsheet.

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 3 (MAY):bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO MYSWJOURNEY FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK - WEEK 4 ! :D I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Last edited:
Update Mon 23-05-2016 :)

SOW AWARDS
... your input please.

I am aware when I used to go to my SW group that SOW is only given to someone who has attended group the previous week and had a maintain or a loss. But since starting this challenge, I haven't been following that rule , I just kept it fluid to encourage more people with their losses, even if they'd been absent or come back from holidays the previous week, or had a gain the previous week. For now, I'll keep it this way, as we only have a month left, and it would be unfair to change it now. But for the next quarterly challenge, can you all please let me know if you think we should keep things how they are in group, or are you all ok carrying on with the way things are now ?

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi
Sorry I had a major disaster with my iPhone (got new phone yesterday) and also been abroad so couldn't post/ follow although haven't been on plan with holiday so probably nothing to post - can I restart for June please
Karen

Maintain for me this week (think totm caught up from last week as still 100%!) so on it for a loss next Monday :)

Ruth
X

UPDATE
Tues 24-05-2016 :)

Hello peeps, apologies from me, I will be AWOL for the next few days, I've got a lot on this week. Please keep posting your results, I am very much around :D. I will be back on Saturday 28th to update. Well done everyone on your losses so far :0clapper: , and for those that are waiting for your results, I hope you all smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

So I put on 1lb this week, but that's okay: having lost 3lb last week over my birthday weekend its not surprising that it caught up with me:rolleyes:
Hope to get my 1 stone award next week: need 2 off:)

Hi Kay

I'm working away for the exam board this week and food not conducive to plan so can I take his week as holibobs please and thank you? Mwah xxx

Back