Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

And 4lb off today getting me my 1 1/2 St award :D

Hello. May I enter for June please? I weigh on Wednesdays :) I'd like to lose 8lbs this month.

Lost 7lbs this week. So chuffed, I've been on plan 100% and it's payed off. Just a bit worried about the bank holiday, I'm going for drinks and food tomorrow :/ But I'll have the rest of the week to pull it back if I'm a little bad :)

Hi
Sorry I had a major disaster with my iPhone (got new phone yesterday) and also been abroad so couldn't post/ follow although haven't been on plan with holiday so probably nothing to post - can I restart for June please
Karen

Hey Karen :) , hope you had a lovely holiday, no worries hun, of course you can join :D, I've added you on for June, I just need your target for the month and what day do you weigh ?

Kay xx

Maintain for me this week (think totm caught up from last week as still 100%!) so on it for a loss next Monday :)

Ruth
X

You've done so well on the challenge so far Ruth :D , I'm sure its just TOTM. I will update now. Fingers crossed for a super duper loss next week ! :p

Kay xx

Oops 3lb on this week!

No worries hun, what goes up must come down :p , I'm sure you'll see a super duper loss next week ! :D I will update now.

Kay xx

Hi there! Doing happy dance as slow and steady with patience has paid off. I can't believe this but I have lost 8 1/2lbs this past week... I know my weight has been going down but very much expected that it wouldn't present at weigh-in. Well guess what folks - it did!! :D:D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek: ......hold on what ? Omg, that's flippin amazings !! :bunnydance::woohoo::wee: :0icanfly::winner::0clapper: 8.5 lbs !!! What did u do, chop an arm off ? :p No really that is brilliant ! Well done, truly amazing, I'm sooooooo happy for you :D . Good luck for next week, hope you do smashing too ! :character00116:

Kay xx

1/2 lb on for me this wk :( was out drinking at the weekend so that probably has something to do with it lol. Aw well back on track again now :)

Nevermind PP, at least you enjoyed yourself :). I'm sure you'll have that pesky half pound off in a sneeze :D . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it, like always ! :p

Kay xx

Morning Kay:)

1 lb down for me this week:stickdance:

Yay ! Go Mini :character00116::D . Keep going hun, your doing smashing on the challenge ! Good luck for next week, got my fingers crossed for you ! :p

Kay xx

Hello Kay! Hope you're well?
I WI today as yesterday I had horrid totm bloat.
Pleased to report I'm down 2.5lb :eek:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! So so happy for you Rosie ! :bunnydance::woohoo::winner::0clapper: That's a brilliant loss ! (Sorry to hear of your bloating and TOTM, hope your feeling better now). Whatever you did this week, just hit the repeat button for next week ! :p Hope you do smashing next week too. Got my fingers crossed for you. Will update now :D .

Kay xx

So I put on 1lb this week, but that's okay: having lost 3lb last week over my birthday weekend its not surprising that it caught up with me:rolleyes:
Hope to get my 1 stone award next week: need 2 off:)

Hello lovely, I'm sure you will have that gain off by next week and this sticker shall keep you motivated to achieve this :sw014: :p. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :)

Kay xx

0.5lb gain for me :/ so close to that stone award too! Makes me 10st 3 1/4 lb

You'll have that half pound off by next week hun, no doubt about that. Here's one for you too :sw014: to keep you motivated for next week :p . It's yours for the taking :D .

Kay xx

Hi Kay

I'm working away for the exam board this week and food not conducive to plan so can I take his week as holibobs please and thank you? Mwah xxx

No worries lovely, done :D . Hope your week goes well. Good luck for a whole new month (June), hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

WOW! 6lbs off this week. I am a happy lass this morning!!

Congrats hun ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::woohoo::wee::bunnydance: Smashing result ! :D You should be well chuffed with yourself :0icanfly:. You've been doing amazing since the start of this challenge, (you also won Slimmer of the month last month in April, for losing 13lbs :eek::D) . Your such an inspiration to everyone, keep the momentum going, your doing a superb job. I hope you do smashing in June too ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry for late posting but 3lb on last week

Sorry to hear about your gain lovely, good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :)

Kay xx

Back