Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Update Sat 28-05-2016 :D

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

HOLIDAYS

Please can you let me know if you have any holidays booked for the rest of the challenge so that I can add them on.

NEW COLUMN FOR JUNE
PLEASE CHECK MAY RESULTS

We are in the final week of May, I will be putting up the Week 1 Column for June. Please can you check your May totals so far and that you are happy with them. At the end of the month, I will be removing the May weekly columns and the new ones for June will go up, so you won't have a chance then to check your results. Please let me know this week if any of your results for May need amending.

REVIEW YOUR TARGET

As we are coming close to the final month of this quarterly challenge, if you would like to change your TARGET, based on how much you have lost so far, then just let me know and I will amend it on the spreadsheet.

Kay xx

UPDATE - Sat 28/05/2016

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK 4/5 :thankyouthankyou::p :0clapper:

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy[1].png

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH- MAY
:winner: :D :0clapper:

swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.181528

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the WEEK for weeks 4/5 and Slimmer of the MONTH for MAY, on Friday 3rd June, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this month and I hope you all have a smashing month in JUNE ! :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
There is still time to join in and get FIT for the summer ladies !!! :D:D:D

SET YOUR TARGET FOR 1 MONTH INSTEAD, JUNE !!!
:character00116::whacky068:

ladies-exercising.jpg

Kay xx

UPDATE - Sat 28/05/2016

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR JUNE - REVIEWING YOUR TARGET :D

Hi everyone :) ,

It's a good time to look at your losses for May and REVIEW, your quarterly target. You may want to increase or decrease it, depending on your results, it's entirely your choice . To help you out, below are the tables for JUNE, which show you the week numbers and how many weigh ins you have for JUNE, (depending on which day you weigh), hope this helps :cool: .

JUNE QC Tables 1.png
JUNE QC Tables.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
And 4lb off today getting me my 1 1/2 St award :D

Woopsie I seem to have missed a few posts o_O . Congrats on your fab loss hun, and your 1.5 st award. Yay ! :sw021: :0clapper::p I will edit the last spreadsheet and update now. Good luck for the month of June, hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

I stayed the same this week. I'm on holiday next week but will try hard to stick to plan. We will be eating out a lot

A sts is good, much better than a gain ;) . Good luck for next week, I'm sure you'll do super ! :D I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your result.

Kay xx

Hello. May I enter for June please? I weigh on Wednesdays :) I'd like to lose 8lbs this month.

Of course you can join lovely :D . I have added you on and edited the last spreadsheet. Good luck for June, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Lost 7lbs this week. So chuffed, I've been on plan 100% and it's payed off. Just a bit worried about the bank holiday, I'm going for drinks and food tomorrow :/ But I'll have the rest of the week to pull it back if I'm a little bad :)

Wowzers ! :eek::D:D :0clapper: Some terrific losses this week ! A 7lbs loss is truly amazing !! :winner: You should be well chuffed hun :0icanfly: . I have amended your name on the spreadsheet too ;) . Good luck for the month of June, I'm sure your going to smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Only a .75lbs loss for me this week :(

Only a .75lbs loss for me this week :(

Hello lovely :) , don't worry hun, I'm sure next week will see a fab loss for you, plus its all still going in the right direction ! :D Just to let you know, the spreadsheet only allows me to update in 0.5's because of the formulas, so I will put that down as a 0.5lb loss this week, the other 0.25 will carry itself forward next week, hope that makes sense ;) . Good luck for next month, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

:D Thanks for the encouragement @Kay003! No dismemberment required - just my body finally catching up after 3 weeks staying on plan ;-) hopefully a small loss Monday - just need a lb loss to get stone award :)

...here's a little something to keep you motivated for next week ! :sw014: :p

Kay xx

Congrats hun ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::woohoo::wee::bunnydance: Smashing result ! :D You should be well chuffed with yourself :0icanfly:. You've been doing amazing since the start of this challenge, (you also won Slimmer of the month last month in April, for losing 13lbs :eek::D) . Your such an inspiration to everyone, keep the momentum going, your doing a superb job. I hope you do smashing in June too ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks so much Kay! That almost brought a tear to my eye! Xxx

Back