Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

2lbs off for me tonight Kay!
Super chuffed!

Ruth
X

Yay ! Go Ruth :thankyouthankyou: whoop ! :woohoo: Fantastic loss hun. I will update now. Good luck for next month, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1/2 for me today. X

Well done on the continuous losses hun, your on a roll ! :D :0clapper: Good luck for the month of June, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Tues 31-5-2016

2016 Challenge thread.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Morning Kay! How are you?
I sts this week :) That's just fine though, after my 'big' loss last week and a couple of iffy days this week!
X

Sorry lovely, I seemed to have missed replying to your post o_O although I did update your results in the spreadsheet :D . Well done on a sts, I'm sure next week you'll see a super duper loss . Also well done on starting a new diary, I think that's a great idea. I haven't had much of a chance to catch up, but I will very soon :) . Hope you have a smashing week ! :p

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay:)

2 lbs off this week:D

Yay ! Go Mini :thankyouthankyou::woohoo: So so happy for you. What a fab way to end May ! I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next month (June) hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Thank you for the update lovely Kay!
Possible adjustment of target may be needed!

Ruth
X

No worries hun, just let me know how much and I'll amend it or you :):) .

Kay xx

hi Kay I forgot to update las week I'm sorry (I sts last week!) this week I have lost 2lb xxx well done all - keep it up! xx

Hello hun :), good to see you back. Well done on winning `Slimmer of the week ' the previous week :D:0clapper: . I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your results. Good luck for the month of June, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

-0.5 off for me last Saturday :)

Hello hun and well done on another fab loss :D, your doing so well on the challenge. I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for June, hope you smash it ! :p :bunnydance:

Kay xx

No worries hun, just let me know how much and I'll amend it or you :):) .

Kay xx

Thank you Kay! Could I have an extra four please? So 5 to go? That will do me for June?

Ruth
X

So very disappointed: put on 1lb this week, again:(
I need to track my syns and make sure I have some carbs on my plate I think, as I wasn't aware of being naughtyo_O
Away this weekend so its going to be difficult:eek:, but then I am seeing Rod Stewart in concert so that is something to smile about:)
(not sure my husband thinks that:cool:!)

-0.5b loss for me this week. I've lost myself with that 0.25lb the other week so just to confirm in total I have lost 12lbs. Not sure I'll make 20lbs :(

+3.5 for me this week. Totally expected as we ate out about 5 times.

Back