Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

I lost 1lb this week and got my Club 10 :)

Thank you Kay! Could I have an extra four please? So 5 to go? That will do me for June?

Ruth
X

Indeed you can, DONE :D .

Kay xx

So very disappointed: put on 1lb this week, again:(
I need to track my syns and make sure I have some carbs on my plate I think, as I wasn't aware of being naughtyo_O
Away this weekend so its going to be difficult:eek:, but then I am seeing Rod Stewart in concert so that is something to smile about:)
(not sure my husband thinks that:cool:!)

There will always be ups and downs in the month hun, but overall you still lost 4lbs in May which is brilliant ! :D Hope you enjoyed the concert :) . Good luck for June, hope you smash it this month ! :p

Kay xx

-0.5b loss for me this week. I've lost myself with that 0.25lb the other week so just to confirm in total I have lost 12lbs. Not sure I'll make 20lbs :(

Hello lovely, I make your total loss 12.5lbs so far on the challenge :D . I still have the weekly columns up for May, so you can check them. In the next few days they will be replaced by the June columns, so its good to check. I can also change your target if you like ? Just let me know and I'll amend it for you. Good luck for June, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

+3.5 for me this week. Totally expected as we ate out about 5 times.

Oh no hun, well at least you know why and you enjoyed yourself :) . I'm sure next week you'll see a fab loss. Good luck for June, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1/2 lb off for me this wk. Gonna behave myself this week and really try and get back into it and have a bigger loss nxt week :character00116::whacky068:

Yay ! :D That's the spirit. Looking forward to seeing PP back in action :character00116::p . Well done on your loss hun. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it !

Kay xx

Morning lovely Kay

I STS this week which is slightly disappointing because it's not moving but with last week taken as holibobs I have to be positive.

I'm trying to get my head into gear but it's so full of exam stuff there isn't much room left!!!!

I lost 1lb this week and got my Club 10 :)

Yay ! Well done lovely :winner::0clapper:
untitled.png
that's a fab achievement ! :D I will update now. Good luck for June, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Morning lovely Kay

I STS this week which is slightly disappointing because it's not moving but with last week taken as holibobs I have to be positive.

I'm trying to get my head into gear but it's so full of exam stuff there isn't much room left!!!!

Hello lovely :) , if I remember right, your pattern is similar to mine, we usually have a week in the month with a big number, I think next week will be that week for you :D . When were under stress or pressure, we often hold onto weight or sts, but I think next week will see a big number :p , I'm staying positive for you ;) . Good luck for June, hope you smash it !

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO SOSHBFLY FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 8.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THE FINAL MONTH OF THIS CHALLENGE, JUNE ! :D

I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - MAY :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.181602

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN MAY. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

AS A GROUP TOGETHER, WE LOST A STAGGERING 126 LBS BETWEEN US IN MAY !!! :winner::winner::winner:

THAT'S 9 STONES IN A MONTH !!! A WHOLE PERSON ! :eek::D:D:D

IN 2 MONTHS SO FAR ON THE CHALLENGE, WE HAVE LOST 294 LBS BETWEEN US !!! :winner::winner::winner:

THAT'S 21 STONES IN 2 MONTHS !!! 2 WHOLE PEOPLES ! :eek::p:p:p

THIS IS AN AMAZING RESULT, WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMITTMENT AND FOCUS TOWARDS YOUR WEIGHTLOSS GOALS. YOU ARE ALL CONTINUING TO INSPIRE MANY PEOPLE. :):):)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT ! YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS ! :wee::woohoo:

ANOTHER SPECIAL WELL DONE TO SOSHBFLY WHO IS OUR SLIMMER OF THE MONTH FOR MAY ! FOR LOSING AN AMAZING 14LBS, ONE WHOLE STONE ! :eek::D CONGRATS HUN, YOU TRULY ARE AMAZING ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every month, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THE FINAL MONTH OF THE CHALLENGE, JUNE !
LET'S MAKE IT COUNT AND KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT !! :character00116::whacky068: :winner:

I HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SMASH IT TO THE FINISHING
LINE !!!
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :p

Kay xx

Hello lovely :) , if I remember right, your pattern is similar to mine, we usually have a week in the month with a big number, I think next week will be that week for you :D . When were under stress or pressure, we often hold onto weight or sts, but I think next week will see a big number :p , I'm staying positive for you ;) . Good luck for June, hope you smash it !

Kay xx
Hi Kay! I hope you are right! I really appreciate your positive pep talk and it has made me very determined now to prove you right!! Xx

Rockstar ^^^

Sorry Kay - my result for last week was 2lb gain. I weighed in then I went on holiday and forgot to update. Sorry xx

Huh! One pound on for me this week. So very disappointed with that!!

No worries hun, I'm sure you'll have that off by next week, you've done so well on this challenge :) . Good luck for next week, I know your gonna smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back