Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

3lb off for me this week please

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Fabulous result ! :D Well done hun, your doing brilliant ! Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I'm bad I gained half this week I had it coming I've been bad lol

You'll have that pesky half pound off in a sneeze ! :D I'm sure of that ;). Good luck for next week hun, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry Kay - my result for last week was 2lb gain. I weighed in then I went on holiday and forgot to update. Sorry xx

No worries lovely, good to have you back :D . Hope you had a lovely time :cool:. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Sat 04-06-2016

2016 Challenge thread.png

Kay xx

Weighed in this morning at 12, 8.5 so a gain of 1lb for me, my first ever gain :(. I need to make sure i put my scales in the same place very week, it gets very confusing. I weigh on my carpet in my room as i don't have the scales out in the bathroom all the time to keep the temptation of overweighing out the way, but i can weigh different weights in different areas in my room, all on the same carpet :confused:.

No worries lovely, good to have you back :D . Hope you had a lovely time :cool:. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I had a wonderful time. Back on it today though! With a vengeance! :D Thank you xx

-1.5 for me this week! Happy with that but don't think I'll hit my quarter target (since it's 8lb in 3 weeks :/) will still try tho!

Weighed in this morning at 12, 8.5 so a gain of 1lb for me, my first ever gain :(. I need to make sure i put my scales in the same place very week, it gets very confusing. I weigh on my carpet in my room as i don't have the scales out in the bathroom all the time to keep the temptation of overweighing out the way, but i can weigh different weights in different areas in my room, all on the same carpet :confused:.

No worries hun, your doing so well, as you said its your first gain in a long while, I'm sure next week you'll see a super duper loss :D . I will update now . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

2lbs on for me :( I tried to pull it back but had a bad bank holiday so was kinda expecting it :/

Bank Holiday was tough for all of us, so I know how you feel :) , now worries hun, back on it, I'm sure next week you will see a fab loss. I will update your result now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

-1.5 for me this week! Happy with that but don't think I'll hit my quarter target (since it's 8lb in 3 weeks :/) will still try tho!

Yay ! Well done ! :winner::0clapper: fab loss lovely :D , your doing so well, keep it up. I will update your results now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Yay ! Well done ! :winner::0clapper: fab loss lovely :D , your doing so well, keep it up. I will update your results now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! Btw did you add my half a pound loss for week 4 of may? I think I'm half a pound closer to my quarterly target xx

Morning Kay, 1.5 off for me this week but something got lost along the way with the pesky 0.25's so just put 1lb loss which will take me to 13.5lb loss in total which is right so far. Sooo close to that 1 stone award.

Sts this week, but very happy with that as I was away at the weekend: I blame Rod Stewart as I saw him in concert and had a fabulous time:)

Back