Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

quck question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 3 November 2008 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have a wedding on 6th December that i want to look my very best for, as alot of the people won't have seen me since the start of the year. I will do refeed week beginning 24th November as i would like to enjoy a few drinks at the wedding. That leaves me 3 weeks how much weight could i loose in that time and any tips on how to increase my weight loose????

My current weight is 11stone 6lb, and am 5ft 8 in height

I lost 9 1/4 pound 1st week
    4lb 2nd week

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    given that you're pretty early on in the diet you could maybe lose another stone in that time -provided you stick rigidly to the plan and drink planty of water. Although nothing is set in stone, you just have to charge at it and hope for the best :D

At 5"11 and 11st 6lbs -you cant have an awful lot more to lose surely anywas -whatever you lose will surely be a bonus.

GOOD LUCK.

4. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You could lose up to 15lb if you lose 5 a week, but you're not hugely overweight, so maybe 4lb, which makes 12lb.
    You could up the water intake and do lots of brisk walking too.
    Good luck! I bet you stun them at the wedding. :bliss:

5. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Whoops Blackrose and I were posting at the same time!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.