Queen Omi's WW Food Diary

Oh no. Poor you. But just think how good you'll feel when you get up in the morning and know you didn't cave. It must be a nightmare dieting and stopping smoking. When I quit I was at uni eating whatever I felt like - you are a wonder woman!

Know where you're coming from on the malbec. My. All. Time. Favourite. Ever.

Maybe promise yourself if you're good on diet and smoking front all week you can spend some weeklies on a bottle on Friday night? I know I will be! You'll feel great and like you've definitely earned it.

Take yourself off to bed and willpower willpower willpower!

Ruth x

Thanks hun. I was just in SUCH a bad mood last night. :badmood:Feeling much more positive today. Thanks so much for your support. I think it's the giving up smoking, planning the wedding and trying to lose some pounds is all just getting a bit much. You're right though. Looking forward to my malbec at the weekend.:party0036: It's sitting in the press waiting for me! How long you been off the smokes for? xxx

Wednesday the 14th of March

:bunnydance:

Breakfast
1 ww bagel and low fat spread (5 points)

Lunch
Dolmio pasta vita tomato and basil (9 points)

Dinner
Knorr chicken noodle soup (1 point)
2 chicken breasts(8 points)
BBQ seasoning (1 point)
Onion rings (4 points)

Snacks
2 clementines (0 points)

Total points: 28

QueenOmi said:
Thanks hun. I was just in SUCH a bad mood last night. :badmood:Feeling much more positive today. Thanks so much for your support. I think it's the giving up smoking, planning the wedding and trying to lose some pounds is all just getting a bit much. You're right though. Looking forward to my malbec at the weekend.:party0036: It's sitting in the press waiting for me! How long you been off the smokes for? xxx

Aaah glad you're feeling better today :)

I quit smoking about 7 years ago. I used patches and managed to quit in 12 weeks with them. It was hard but because I was at university I just drank a lot more and didn't notice cravings so much. I still miss it now but the price of the things is enough to put you off for life!

When is the wedding? How exciting! I got married in November, I planned it all in 7 months with literally no help from my now husband. Stressful at the time but I miss having it to look forward to now if I'm honest.

Ruth x

Aaah glad you're feeling better today :)

I quit smoking about 7 years ago. I used patches and managed to quit in 12 weeks with them. It was hard but because I was at university I just drank a lot more and didn't notice cravings so much. I still miss it now but the price of the things is enough to put you off for life!

When is the wedding? How exciting! I got married in November, I planned it all in 7 months with literally no help from my now husband. Stressful at the time but I miss having it to look forward to now if I'm honest.

Ruth x

:love047:
Yayyy! Congratulations! Kudos for planning it in such a short time. You must be so decisive! Mine isn't until April 2013 and I'm stressed about it already. I need to quit though husband to be keeps telling me to calm down. I've been with him 10 years so he should know me better. I'm a bit of a control freak. Everyone keeps telling me that I should enjoy it because the time before flies by so quickly.​

I'm grand with the smokes now unless I have a few drinks or I'm a little stressed. I've been allowing myself to smoke at the weekend though at the moment. I have no willpower once Friday evening comes around!

QueenOmi said:
:love047:

Yayyy! Congratulations! Kudos for planning it in such a short time. You must be so decisive! Mine isn't until April 2013 and I'm stressed about it already. I need to quit though husband to be keeps telling me to calm down. I've been with him 10 years so he should know me better. I'm a bit of a control freak. Everyone keeps telling me that I should enjoy it because the time before flies by so quickly.

I'm grand with the smokes now unless I have a few drinks or I'm a little stressed. I've been allowing myself to smoke at the weekend though at the moment. I have no willpower once Friday evening comes around!

I wish i could just smoke at the weekend but I've got an addictive personality and before you know it I'd be back on 30 a day!

Definitely enjoy the build up. It goes so fast, especially on the day. It feels like it's over in 2 minutes. But the jaegerbombs my bridesmaids plied me with didn't help. I remember nothing after 9pm. Don't make that mistake! I had the hangover paranoia after my own bloody wedding! Oh the shame...

Thursday the 15th of March

:character00255:​

Breakfast
2 Clementines (0 points)

Lunch
Avonmore Chicken & Veg Soup (6 points)

Dinner
Chinese takeaway (100000000 points) :(

hi there here to follow your diary and get some tips on what to have for lunches am slowly but surely running out of ideas . keep up the good work you r doing brilliant x

Thanks Andi. I defintiely have days where I fall off the wagon hard and then other ones when I'm flying it! Just looking at your losses! Inspirational! xxxx

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

you are an inspiration to us all girlie :) well done

i started at the begininng of the year lost 10lbs in a month and have been of thewagon since... keep trying to get back on itbut fail, but reading your diary has really inspired me! honestly :) Monday is dee day back on plan:) need to shift 3 stone...

honestly though well done :) youve done so well and your diarys are brilliant :) xxxxx

Here to follow your diary! fellow irish girl and all that. Just started today, so need examples etc :)
Mairead xx

We all fall off the wagon hun! I cowboy on and off every weekend. :whacky068: I think ww is a slow process and the main thing to do is stick with it and don't be too hard on yourself because when I feel down I comfort eat. People have started to notice I look better which helps me along a bit. :asskick:Having said that....I'm off celebrating Paddy's day for the weekend and I'm sure I'll make a great attempt to put back on all the weight I've lost! :eatdrink051:Sure isn't that what's it's all about. There's no point in us losing all this weight by being too strict and then putting it all back on again. One day at a time and taking it slowly!! xxxx

Friday the 16th of March

:dragon:​

Breakfast
2 Clementines (0 points)

Lunch
Dolmio pasta vita tomato and basil
(9 points)

Dinner
Whatever feast my mum has cooked up!

Taking a break for the weekend as I head down the country for St Patrick's weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!! And.....
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY! XXXX

Taking a break for the weekend as I head down the country for St Patrick's weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!! And.....
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY! XXXX

Happy St Patrick's Day! Have a good weekend - if you can remember any of it!

Ruth x

Tuesday the 20th of March

:talk017:​

Breakfast
2 slices of toast with low fat butter and cup of tea with a drop of milk (7 points)

Lunch
Cheese salad (10 points)

Dinner
Chicken & Noodle Soup (1 point)
M&S Count on us sausages and mash (11 points)

Total: 29 points

Wednesday the 21st of March

:gen157:​

Breakfast
2 slices of toast with low fat butter and a banana (5 points)
Cup of tea (1 point)

Lunch
Chicken and vegtable soup (6 points)

Dinner
ww chicken & lemon risotto (9 points)

Snacks
Tayto Snax (2 points)
Curly Wurly (3 points)
3 Salt & Vinegar rice cakes (2 points)

Thursday the 22nd of March 2012

:dooney:​

Breakfast
2 slices of toast with low fat butter (5 points)
Cup of tea (1 point)

Lunch
Light choices stuffed potato (6 points)
1 tablespoon of salad cream (1 point)

Dinner
ww chicken in white wine sauce with green beans (9 points)

Snacks
Tayto Wheelies (2 points)
Curly Wurly (3 points)
Cup of tea (1 point)

Monday the 26th of March
Breakfast
2 slices of ww wholemeal bread with butter and a cup of tea (6 points)

Lunch
2 slices of ww bread (4 points)
40g of ww cheese (2 points)
1 slice of light choices ham (1 point)
1 tablespoon of low fat mayo (1 point)

Dinner
M&S Fuller for longer chicken and mushroom tagliatelle (12 points)

Snacks
Knorr Quicksoup Chicken noodle (1 point)
Tayto Wheelies (2 points)

Total 29 points ;)

Tuesday the 27th of March

Breakfast
2 slices of toast with low fat butter (5 points)
Cup of tea (1 point)

Lunch
2 slices of ww bread (4 points)
1 slice of light choices ham (1 point)
40g of ww cheddar (2 points)
Light choices salad cream (1 point)
Packet of tayto snax (2 points)

Dinner
Fuller for longer creamy chicken, ham and chunky vegetable angel hair pastry pie (9 points) such a ww shocker! Doesn't taste like a diet meal at all! Yum!!!

Treat!
Curly wurly (3 points)
2 clementines (0 points)
Chicken noodle soup (1 point)

total: 29 points

Back