ProPoints Tez's WW food diary

Thank you. Wow 3 months already. It just flys by.
I have been up the hospital most the day I have a bit of an infection in the womb some placenta or something is still left behind. I'm on my second lot of antibiotics x2 different types. Hopefully this will work xx

Thank you. Wow 3 months already. It just flys by.
I have been up the hospital most the day I have a bit of an infection in the womb some placenta or something is still left behind. I'm on my second lot of antibiotics x2 different types. Hopefully this will work xx

oh dear - fingers crossed for u then x

1.5lbs off today! Better than nothing.
Todays food planned anyway -
B - 2 x pepperami 2pp
Babybel cheddar 2pp
Banana 0pp
Cup of tea

L -
2egg omelette 4pp
Kiwi 0pp
Pineapple 0pp
Cup of tea

D -
Chilli and garlic Chicken stir dry 8pp

S-
yogurt go ahead bar 4pp

Hoping for 3lbs this week to keep me on track for my target xx

Thank you. I have about 6 stone to lose. so I'm only just beginning, I am feeling much better Thank you the infection must be clearing uP xx

Aww thanks she is I'm glad I will remember her small.
Been up most the night with Lexi because hubby being a wuss and can't cope being tired. I'm pretty mad he may as well bog off back to work. he was fine until last night. So hopefully I will be able to sleep most the day but so not happy with him x

Aww thanks she is I'm glad I will remember her small.
Been up most the night with Lexi because hubby being a wuss and can't cope being tired. I'm pretty mad he may as well bog off back to work. he was fine until last night. So hopefully I will be able to sleep most the day but so not happy with him x

we went thru this stage lol - good job us women are strong enough isnt it eh??
its an exhauxting time but u have to deal with it dont u? men ay! lol
xx

i felt exhausted because amelia hated her moses basket! and wouldnt settle! plus she suffered with colic and screamed for hours with tummy ache

but its better now - she is 3 months and is sleeping from 10pm - 6am - quite lucky really :) x

That is excellent for her sleeping. I hope Lexi gets like that soon!
Now that I'm finally getting into a routine, I will be able to update on here better now with my food and things.
I am on day 2 of being 100% x

That is excellent for her sleeping. I hope Lexi gets like that soon!
Now that I'm finally getting into a routine, I will be able to update on here better now with my food and things.
I am on day 2 of being 100% x

how was day 3 xx

Day 3 has been a bit wobbly but I have still stayed well within points just really been snacking all day and not had proper meals, had a sneak peak on scales this morning to see how things were. I won't reveal yet but very happy so far xx

Day 3 has been a bit wobbly but I have still stayed well within points just really been snacking all day and not had proper meals, had a sneak peak on scales this morning to see how things were. I won't reveal yet but very happy so far xx

iv been like this most of the weekend - snacking and missing meals! x

Hiya. I haven't eaten properly today just been picking and snacking as I have been busy and got a really sore throat although I haven't eaten anything too heavy. Need to try better tomorrow x

Thank you.
This first week and 9lbs off!! very happy. Hoping for 2lbs next week.
Lexi is still getting into a sleeping pattern so I don't get a lot of sleep at mo and its a bit harder with the other 2 but manageable! Xx

Back