ProPoints Tez's WW food diary

Hey hun I also want to comfortably fit into a 12 which I feel impossible I'm losing roughly 2st to each dress size though so far anyway so I think I'd have to weigh 11 St too so we will see. Jack does great at night, this morning was the first morning he woke up and had wet in his pull up but he must of just done it in his sleep because he woke me up running to the door shouting sorry he'd had an accident bless him xx

Hey hun were still doing great with the potty. I've lost 4st and a bit and dropped 2 sizes. It's hard work. Struggling to stick within points this week but definitely much more on track than I have been xx

2.5lb off for me this week. A little disappointed but it's better that it's coming off xx

Hi, popping in to subscribe. Well done so far. I have always loved the name 'Naomi'

Thank you all, still got a long way to go so it all counts in the end I have to remember that x

I have not posted for ages there is so much going on. Been diagnosed with gestational diabetes which I haven't had before, having to test my blood 4 times a day and really watch what I'm eating. So far I've gained 1st 7lbs which is far less than the 3st 7lbs I gained with each first two pregnancy's so I'm hoping to get a good kick start with the weight loss when baby is here. Baby is doing good though she is actually measuring slightly under the lines for her gestation but still with in normal range.
Bein induced at 38 weeks which falls on Easter weekend. so 6 weeks to get ready!
Crippled with my spd and on crutches a lot now but I finish work in 3 weeks and I'm so looking forward to it. I hope everyone is well x

Lexi Peyton born 4/4/15 weighing 6lbs 12oz. very proud mummy xx

Attachments

• 1428554226451.jpg
    1428554226451.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 72
I signed up online yesterday, its 10 quid for the first month and 12.95 thereafter. I will wi on a Saturday. I was supposed to go out today and get all my fruit etc but I have started feeling really unwell and have a fever. waiting to ring midwife as I think I must have an infection xx

Turns out I have an infection of my womb lining. Have2 lots of antibiotics to take and have to go to hospital if I feel worse x

Thank you. I'm getting there. she is a little angel but she hasn't got her nights exactly right yet but she is only 10 days old xx

So starting back properly tomorrow with ww been cutting back the last few days but today was a disaster as I had a really bad migraine xx

congratulations she is gorgeous!
my little one is 3 months old already - it goes so fast!
good luck with getting back on track x

Back