QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Had two wines and vodka for the first time... the vodka was lovely, tall glass diet coke and loads of ice... still felt rough this morning tho

I dont bathe in the stuff like some! lol

You did very well oh saintly one :D

Bit of a lightweight really aren't you :eek::giggle:

Oh and I'll thank you not to dis my bathing habits ta very much :mad: :8855:

I don't know about saint! I went intending to have one wine and thats it! But had extra wine and then tried a Vodka just to see if I could take it... I couldn't:8855::8855:

Ah but the big question Patsy my dear is........................were you a likkle angel last night? :D

Evening all!

Bev - haha! Patsy's never a little angel! ;) As for moi - I am always an angel! A fallen one maybe, but an angel nontheless! :giggle:

Seriously though, hope you had a good night Patsy! :)

Louise - aww, sorry to read your first post. I don't have anything useful to add hun, but here's a hug from me :grouphugg:

Carole - fabulous loss hun! :bliss: Well done you!!! :D

As for me...I'm pooped! I went into school today (drove 63 miles!) for the A level results, so it's been a long day! I did get to see Alan though, so it was definitely worthwhile :giggle: I feela lot better about that situation, as he was completely fine with me today, so I can't have completely wrecked things at the end of term! I'm a happy Sian once again :) Saddo hey! :eek:

Hope everyone's had a good day!

Sian xxx

oh how i miss drinking... its been about a week. not that Im dependent or anything...er-hem!

glad you are feeling better losc. we all struggle and its fab that you are looking at the bigger picture. xxx

my eldest has man-flu and I am knackered! im on track though so thats ok. Cannot wait to get to my bed :)

Hope you princesses are all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad things are on an even footing with Alan, Sian :D

nah... its easier to handle a 12 yr old with mini-man-flu than the lurching 32 yr old one. I think i've got off lightly :D

Erm Sian... we will have less... I am an angel... my mam told me so... might have been a long time ago, but i distinctly remember when I was 3 her saying I was an angel!!! So there!:8855:

Ooooo speaking of A level results, my darling son got his today :D

2 A* and 2 straight A's

I is one proud mamma :D

It's cost me dearly though :(:8855:

Erm Sian... we will have less... I am an angel... my mam told me so... might have been a long time ago, but i distinctly remember when I was 3 her saying I was an angel!!! So there!:8855:

Hahahahaha! :8855::8855::8855: Don't believe everything people tell you hun ;) xxx

Bev...... thats great chuck, worth every penny!!

Sian... glad its all back on an even road with Alan hun, u can get back to ur flirting soon enough! :8855:

Aye, aye, here's the deluded one again..........*cough* er evening Sian, didn't see you there :D LOL

Now here was me about to say something along the lines of your son's obvious intelligence being inherited from his mam! I take it all back now! :p

Seriously though - you should be swinging from the chandeliers!!! Those results are fabulous!!! He must be one brainy lad! :D What subjects did he do? xxx

Bev... I fink we have to give Sian a run for her money... a night out on the town with us kid and she will need counseling:8855:

Ooooo speaking of A level results, my darling son got his today :D

2 A* and 2 straight A's

I is one proud mamma :D

It's cost me dearly though :(:8855:

P.S. It cost my parents dearly too ;) Never seen two people so stressed out at the sight of 4 As :giggle: xxx

Bev... I fink we have to give Sian a run for her money... a night out on the town with us kid and she will need counseling:8855:

Hahaha!! Thing you'd be the two needing counselling hun ;) xxx

Right girls.... bed time for this old bird!

Nighty night xxxxx

Back