QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning all! Lovely weather again here in the UK isn't it?! :eek:

Thanks Surreygal! I am rooting through the cupboards to find raincoats, wellies and umbrellas for the weekend! I said to my son last night that I hoped the weather was better for the weekend and he just looked at me like I was daft and said - 'Mum, come on, everyone knows the wetter the better when you're walking in the woods!' :D So I think we are in for a very wet and muddy weekend!

Not taking the bikes Bev - I've only got a small car (mid life crisis resulted in a sports car for my 40th!!!!),so will just have to do lots of walking! Hope you and Patsy have a lovely date, fill us in on the gossip!!!

Clw10 - if you don't eat big meals, then I think you should probably try eating little and often. I noticed on the Biggest Loser the other week Bob was telling his team to make sure they ate every 4 hours to keep their metabolism going - now there's some advice I like!!!

Laura, well done on walking back from the garage - bet it gave you a big sense of satisfaction! I tried giving up diet coke and coffee last year - was completely addicted to both! I had headaches for about 5 days (and the shakes too!!!!), so you will just have to persevere! I drink a lot of green tea now, although I am also drinking coffee again in moderation this time! Save having a diet coke as a treat for when I'm in the pub!

Hi Never - did your C mention the new ryvitas with cracked black pepper? I've got a pack to try, but not sure how many for a HEB!

Have a great day everyone! x

Thanks! Well sts this week cos I ate like a piglet lol! But back on track now big time! I weigh in on Wednesdays so I'll keep you all informed :)

Hi livi!

Course you can join us! It's like bloomin Funhouse in here (minus Pat Sharp!) :D

Spanx - it's 3 of the cracked black pepper Ryvitas for a HexB choice, and also 3 of the tomato and basil ones :) I'm still hunting for the cracked black pepper and tomato ryvitas!

Laura - well done hun on walking from the garage! NSV alert!! :D:D

xxx

Evening all...

What a wild date with Beverly... :eek:I'm only just coming round.:sigh:

She was like a whirlwind rumbling through Wakefield, No shop was safe! She was swigging Vodka from a hip flask like it was going out of fashion, she had the biggest muffin I have ever seen, munching it in M&S! no less... THEN... she bought fish and chips in paper and troughed them round town, I was utterly gob smacked! But I knew better than to try and bring order so I just munched my carrot sticks and drank my water!

V... welcome chuck, pull up a chair and make yourself at home. It's a nut house, but a loving one so I'm sure you will feel at home in no time x

Spanks... have a fab break chick, and just think of the glow you will have with all that fresh air.

Everyone else... keep up the good work troops!

A Big welcome to Livi and congrats to carole and claire on the losses. WELL DONE to patsy on the job front... will be interesting to see how Bev recalls your date... i suspect her version may be slightly different :D Well done on the NSV Laura. xxx Have a great weekend spanx. xxx

Im on day 2 of success express and all is well. really tired though so going to take myself off to bed with my new SW mag :)

Sweet dreams Karen hun...

Oh, and are you trying to say I made it all up??? lol lmao *laughs*

Oh, and are you trying to say I made it all up??? lol lmao *laughs*

Somebody flipping well should! :eek::8855::8855:

Fancy telling them I had fish and chips, when in actual fact I had a saintly SW lunch :p LOL

I had a spiffing time actually, twas very good :D Patsy looked 21 and I looked 10 stone................from a helicopter :D lol

Big :welcome2: to Livi, glad to have you here :D If you're a bit crackers, you'll fit right in :D You'll soon pick out the norty ones ;) lol

Well done on the NSV Laura, you'll be jogging back soon :eek: :D You go girl xxx

Evening ladies!

Hope everyone's had a good day! :D

Patsy - sounds like your date with Miss Bev was an eye-opener ;) These Yorkshire lasses are the ones to watch out for :)

Karen - sweet dreams lovey! Hope you feel 100% better soon :)

I'm in a right old grump tonight ladies. I drove to Tesco tonight with my mum to do some shopping, and all was well with my car. No problems starting or anything. I got to about 1/4 of a mile from home after coming from Tesco, and I'd slowed down to let cars pass, and all of a sudden my car just died. No sputtering or anything!! :eek: It was as if I'd turned the key in the ignition to turn it off. I tried starting it, and it wouldn't start the first couple of times, but then on the third attempt it started. It sounded a bit dodgy starting (it was sort of squeaking) and then it run fine. I tried starting it again about an hour later and it started fine, no problems :flamingmad:

So I've got to try and get it in to a garage before the BH weekend, bearing in mind that I have to be back in work 65 miles away on Wednesday, and need to finish moving my stuff to Pembroke Dock! :cry:

Oh and to top it all off my bonnet won't shut properly anymore! :eek: All in all it's not been a good night! More money to fork out no doubt :(

xxxx

lmao... ok ok, so I told a fib or two... maybe three or four even.

We drank black coffee, ate jacket potato gassed a lot and shopped for some sexy tops for Bev.

I likes my first story! though lmao

Bev my love you is good company and by hell do you make me laugh.

Thank you for a lubberly afternoon

Oh and one thing I didn't tell you all... OH rang (at the end of our afternoon, lucky for him) Hiya Darling he says (I thinks, he only calls me that when he's done something wrong) Yes... I says. I've forgot my key, could you come home and let me in?

What should his punishment be???

Awww Sian... car stuff is not my thing hun, so no idea.

But it sounds strange that it was ok one min then the next... poof it was poorly and now its fine? I was going to say petrol? But maybe your not in the mood for jokes love.

Hope it don't cost much love, flutter your lashes and smile!;)

Oh and one thing I didn't tell you all... OH rang (at the end of our afternoon, lucky for him) Hiya Darling he says (I thinks, he only calls me that when he's done something wrong) Yes... I says. I've forgot my key, could you come home and let me in?

What should his punishment be???

No punishment required, just smile sweetly, tell him 'no probs darling' - that way you're a 'favour' in front................but make yours BIGGER and quite expensive! *evil cackle* :8855::8855:

Oooo Sian, that happened to me once on my way back from London. (middle of the flipping night too :eek:) I thought I was stranded :eek: Anyway, the car eventually started and was fine all the way back home. Started first time the following morning too, so I was rather puzzled :confused:

Anyway I took it be be looked at, just in case, and it turned out to be dirt in the fuel jets! Apparently it's quite common.......................with people who let their cars run really low on petrol (like I always did! lol) before filling it up. Dreg from the bottom of the tank get sucked up into the jets.

Not saying you run on empty or owt, but that would explain it............to me anyway! lol

Good luck

Last edited:
sian hope you manage to get your car sorted hun and that it it is only something minor and not expensive.

welcome livi :welcome:.

laura how fantastic walking back from the garage thats exellent:D.

hope everyone is ok.

happy friday :D!!!!

xxxx

Oooo Sian, that happened to me once on my way back from London. (middle of the flipping night too :eek:) I thought I was stranded :eek: Anyway, the car eventually started and was fine all the way back home. Started first time the following morning too, so I was rather puzzled :confused:

Anyway I took it be be looked at, just in case, and it turned out to be dirt in the fuel jets! Apparently it's quite common.......................with people who let their cars run really low on petrol (like I always did! lol) before filling it up. Dreg from the bottom of the tank get sucked up into the jets.

Not saying you run on empty or owt, but that would explain it............to me anyway! lol

Good luck

Morning all!

Ooo Bev, let's hope it's something simple like that! I never let my petrol get below half - bit OCD about running out of petrol and being stranded, haha!

I'm off to have my hair cut later, woooo!! :D:D It hasn't been cut for 2.5 months, so it's definitely in need! :)

Have a fab day everyone! :D

Sian xxx

Oh, and I forgot...I lost 0.5lb this morning. I'm quite surprised as I've been quite naughty this week. I had way over my syns, and had some naughty things to eat (think Thorntons mini caramel flapjacks :eek:) Oh well, still 0.5lb before I can have my 3 stone shiny sticker. It WILL be mine next week. Going to try to have a 100% week this week! :D

xxx

Back