QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: you lot don't half natter :eek::8855: I haven't got a hope in hell of catching up and comment on all I've read - it's taken me of half an hour to read all I've missed and I can't remember it all! lol

Big well done to all you losers! Some fantastic weight losses girls - you're all brilliant! :grouphugg:

Sorry I've not posted since god knows when - I've been soooo busy. I've only just sat down from getting up a 5.30 this morning :eek:

Anyway.........as you know my WI was last night. And as you all know I've had to swap from my usual morning WI (which is permanent btw) so I was expecting not to have lost anything because we weigh more in the evening blah blah blah. But.............I lost 2.5 :eek::D I couldn't help thinking "bums! That would have been 4lb this morning!" :8855: I am pleased to have lost something though, it would have messed with my head big time if I had gained anything. I'm only 2lb off my Club 10, and 3lb off my 2 stone. I can't believe I've lost nearly 2 stone! I don't even feel like I'm trying! lol

Oh it was so strange going to the evening WI. I didn't know a soul there :eek: I much prefer the morning people, (sounds horrible) they're a good bunch and a good laugh. I knew (eventually) the girl who was taking the money though - she used to live 3 doors from me. She was chatting as she did my card etc and I thought "she knows me, why don't I know her? Who the heck is she and how does she know me?" lol She must have read my face because she asked me if I remembered her! Anyway to cut a long story short, she's lost 7.5 stone and I didn't recognise her!! :eek::eek: I was soooo surprised at how different it's made her look. She's always been pretty, but now she's totally stunning :D She's an inspiration - every class should have one. lol

Evening all,

Had another good day thank god. Went out for tea with hubby, and usually have steak, fried eggs, mushrooms, onion rings and chips. But today... I had my I can do this head on, so had chicken skewers with salad and jacket potato (without butter) Do you know what...
I actually enjoyed it and felt really chuffed that I had used my loaf and had a meal that was free!
Been swimming today, just took it nice and easy tho because my back is still not 100%. Another week in the pool and I will brave it back in the gym. Wish I could say I enjoy the gym, but I dont!!! But no pain no gain so they say.

Hope everyone else has had a good day!

OHH MY GOD! :(
I have just been writing down what I ate yday as I like to keep track, I was very down on the superfree but I knew that and have included lots of it in my meals from not until Monday BUT I've just realised I have 2 HE A's! I decided I was going to use milk for a pasta and sauce quickly at lunch time and then had cheese on my burgers! Shiiiiiii*!
I had about ten syns yday as well, my only saving grace was that I drank a lot of fluid!
I've really lost motivation the last few days and now this stupid mistake feels like I could have ruined it!
Sorry for the rant guys I'm just so angry with myself! I know I'm forgetful but never that bad!
Xxx

Well done on choosing a 'free' meal Patsy. I think that's one of the hardest things to do when surrounded by lots of naughty and tempting food. Well done :D

Corsacar, there's nothing you can do about your mistake now. It's not the end of the world chuck - at least it's a healthy mistake and I can't see it making that much difference :D Try not to let it affect your mood or motivation (hard I know) Draw a line under it and plod on - you're doing well! You CAN do this :) xxx

Gooooooooood Morning all

Corsacar....I did this the other day with healthy Bs -some how I pencilled in 3 (when I realised I just synned one of them) don't think you have ruined things... 28g cheddar is 4-6syns depending on if its full or low fat -so even if you had 10syns yesterday -you are only 1syn over your daily allowance AT MOST..... thats is easily absorbed into the rest of the week;) .
Hope your motivation is back up soon..you are doing so well -just focus on that and Im sure you will soon feel better..
Well done Patsy....I bet it was a lovely feeling -just going out and picking something that was on plan -AND most importantly that tasted nice.. I bet knowing you had picked wisely made it taste better too ;)-keep up the great work:D
Bev -:happy036: on the loss -AND at night time too :party0011:. I bet seeing your old neighbour was really motivating -when it is someone you know its more impressive isn't it -because you remember what they looked like.....have a good day..
Kasia -Im sure running round after a 3 1/2 year old counts as quite a bit of exercise :D. ooooohh you are off on your jollies...are you visiting family/friends? Im sure you will have a ball. My sister in laws dad was Polish and as a result she loves all the cured sausages and things... what are the staple foods in Poland? I always think of warming stews and dumplings and things... but Im probably way off :8855:

Its great to see everyone trying lots of lovely new dishes.....mmmmmm
Well I will pop off for now and pop back again in a little while
Have a super day everyone and keep on focussing on how far you have come and how great you are doing :D-lots of lovely positive thoughts for you all;)

Morning all,

Capricorn, how lovely you are. You always send us a little message just for us. Which means it must take you ages to remember what we are all doing and name us all individually. Thank you!

Corsacar, What about using flexi sins, just knock a couple off your daily for the rest of week. I dont think you really need to but if it makes you feel better and more in charge. Just an idea hun x

To the rest of us, Lets kick some ass today!

I can feel another good day coming on! lol lol

Going to clean the house top to bottom, then I'm off for a swim. Then... the garden needs a bit of TLC while I cook a BBQ for tea! And... boy do I bet I sleep tonight lol

Have a great day ladies x

hi all! i havent read what i have missed as i only have a couple of minutes so will read properly later - when im home from work xx i just wanted to come on to brag that my jeans fit me again! its the one and only pair i have ever owned and i havent been able to wear them since before chrimbo as i outgrew them. im so chuffed and wanted to share! catch up with you all tonight xx :D :D

Good Morning All

Sorry I’ve not posted for a couple of days, things have just been really hectic! I managed to get on last night, but after catching up on all the posts I didn’t have time to reply!

Try not to worry corsacar about the extra HEXA, you were short on your syns, so it won’t have taken you much over, you can easy make that up during the rest of the week. Don’t let it defeat you!

Well done Patsy on the food choice while you were out. I love going out for meals, I enjoy the social side and I am now choosing things I wouldn’t have even looked at before SW and I’m really enjoying it. I am so proud of myself when I get home and I’ve not given in to chips and desserts. I’m with Karen and Spanx, it is the best feeling to know I can go out with family and friends and not pig out. It makes me realise that I can do this forever! (well, don’t want to get carried away, but for a long time anyway)

Kasia, I’m so jealous…I want to go on holiday! I’ve got 43 days until I go (not that I’m counting lol) and like you I’m wondering how on earth I’ll stay on plan. I’m not even sure I want to! My other biggest worry is making sure I get on plan after I get back. I know the words “I’ll start again tomorrow” will be dying to leave my lips! Has anyone else got any holidays booked????

Well done Karen on the jeans. We sometimes get so caught up in the numbers on the scales we forget the real results. So get those jeans on and strut your stuff!

Well done Bev on your loss too. All that worry for nothing, you’re a star! Keep up the good work.

Today I’ve had a mullerlight for breakfast, I have chicken and ham salad for lunch, a tub full of raspberries, strawberries and melon and then for dinner I’m having a chilli…oooo, just thought, can I have red kidney beans on a red day?? Might need a rethink!

Have a good day all xx

Good morning everyone:).

How is everyone? The sun is coming out here yay...:D

karen Thats great with your jeans fitting,it feels so good when you can get back in to something dosen't it:D:D and well done with your loss thats great.

well done ladies on your losses this week:happy096:.

patsy glad you enjoyed your meal out,well done for choosing your menu as bev says it's so tempting.:D.

I haven't yet sorted out my three recipes,but that i'm hoping to do today;)

have a good day all.
xx:D:D

Hi everyone:D

I WENT TO THE GYM! Ooooooo the pain.:8855:I finally got myself there after promising all week and it was hard but so worth it! I'm feeling light as air lol. A difficult thing to manage at my weight. I managed to walk a MILE on the treadmill. Hahaha I know you're all thinking so what but for me this is massive!! It took me 24 minutes but I don't care because I did it. I've tried to do it before and only got to 3/4 but today despite my left hip refusing to move after 3/4 I kind of hopped the rest.:p I then did 30 mins weights and can barely move my arms now. Then I did 10 lengths swimming and 10 'running' and then did 45 min aqua aerobics class. Got home and I think I'm dying but I don't care at least I'll leave on a high.:D

Is it possible to get addicted to exercise highs?? Well there are worse things to be addicted to. I burnt over 223 cals just on the mile, my heart rate stayed around 166 the whole mile which means I was working hard even if I was walking slowly. :giggle:

I need to remember how good I feel now because I think in the morning I'm going to feel it and not want to go back but I must.

Sorry didn't mean to brag or whatever but just wanted to share, my mood is much better today and I hope it continues!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day.:D

Afternoon all,

Cleaning up done and a short swim. I think it was easier when I worked full-time lol
I was a special needs teacher but my son took pity on me and gave me my first grandchild. A stunning baby girl, well shes not a baby now, shes two! Her mummy needed to go back to work, their saving half to their wedding!!! (guess who has to cough up the other half?) lol
So after long talks with OH... who said just do what makes you happy. I handed my notice in and became a full time grandma, well to be 100% correct, its mammar. She hasnt gor her head round the 'G' sound yet.
Were just having lunch at the mo... huge! bowl of pasta with tom,garlic and onion sauce. She has gone for the milkybar yogurt and mwa is on the muller lol
Hope your all having a lovely day so far x

:happy096: Well done on goin to the gym :character00116: Laura! :D I feel dead chuffed for you! lol Can you bottle some of your exercise addiction and send me some please? :D The Wii is my limit - mind I do walk miles with the dogs so I suppose that's something :)

Well done on your jeans fitting Karen :clap: It'll be a long time before I can wear jeans, but it's something I'm looking forward to :D Trouble with me is I've got thin legs, so I need to bring my body in line with my legs so they fit! :8855: I tried some on not long ago - fit ok round the waist, bum and belly, but from the top of my knickers down, they were so baggy I could have got both legs in one! :8855:

I haven't made any of my 'challenge' recipies yet :confused: I'm pushed for cooking time this week, so I'm tending to stick to trusted faves that I can do on auto pilot or half asleep! :8855: I plan on doing 2 of them over the weekend though :p

hey ladies

Gorgeous wether in the North East of the country so I took my energetic son to a playground and then we raced each others around a massive footbal pitch, can I count it as my exercises for today? :D if not I need help and can someone just:asskick: maybe lovely laura, Gosh I admire you!! You are doing so well, and you are so determinated, good for you!!!

Karen
well done for fitting into your jeans, unfortunately your jeans won't fit you again, because you will need even a smaller size :D !!!

chelleb79
I was counting down as well, cannot wait!!! I promised to myself, to not go mad and keep an eye on my alcohol intake ;), I will be back on the plan 100%, me thinks

Capricorn
I am going back to my homeland to visit my mum and the rest of the family, dumplings hmm I learnt how to make dumplings when I met my husband ( and he is British :D ) but stews are very popular in the winter
Oh I do love Polish sausages, very smokie and sometimes garlicy mnom mnom, right now my favourite meat is a smoked chicken ( to have a SW friendly I will have to take a skin off, where is the most of the flavour :() and more traditional food is for example a kind of a ravioli ( called pierogi) stuffed with mushrooms and meat or cabbage, boiled and then fried so it is crispy outside!!! also we are big fans of soups but never puured ( baby food :8855:)

For the receipe challenge I made some sausage curry, it was a very nice dish but I am not a big fan of curry in general, but I tried!!

have good afternoon!!!!

Good afternoon all and well done for all you've accomplished today!

Karen - wow! There's nothing like the feeling of getting into an item of clothing that was previously too small - well done you!

Laura - there's no small measures when you go to the gym are there? Walking, weights, swimming and aqua aerobics!!! Impressive stuff - well done!

I think Marvin has found me today. I'm sooooo hungry! Ate the rest of the pasta I'd made last night for lunch and it tasted better cold, particularly as I ate it outside in the sunshine on a picnic bench! Unfortunately, because it was so nice and sunny I sat and chatted to my workmates all lunchtime instead of going for a walk...

Just had to raid my emergency stash of muller lights for a mid-afternoon snack too!

Evening ladies! :D

How are we all on this beautiful evening? I turn my back for a couple of days and you all go mad with the posts! :8855: I don't stand a chance of catching up, so I'll just say welcome to Patsy and well done to any of you fabulous ladies who've had losses this week :D

I don't want to jinx myself, but I sneakily peeked at the scales today (WI tomorrow morning) and I think I may finally have broken the 0.5lb loss pattern of the last two weeks! Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies - I can't be doing with another 0.5lb loss otherwise I might do something rash like chop off an arm! :8855:

Well, I've had such a stressful week this week. As I said earlier in the week we've had form tutor reports to collate, proof read and comment on and it's taken me 4 days to get them sorted :mad: Some of my colleagues are soooooooo rude! We've had to give reports back if there are errors in them (which has been about 90% of them!) and about 10 different teachers have bitten my head off :( I'm only doing my job so it's annoyed and upset me a little bit :( I wasn't rude when I gave them back, in fact I was overly apologetic, so I don't think they had a right to be rude to me. Oh well, they're done now. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

I think an early night's on the cards for me - I only had 4 hours sleep last night. I went round to my friend's for the evening as she's asked me to move in with her, so I wanted to have a look at the bedroom etc. We had a stirfry for supper, which worked out as 3.5 syns for 1/2 the stirfry. Dead chuffed with myself as I resisted being naughty (could have been a complete pizza disaster, lol! :8855:) :D Go me!!

Hope you've all had a fabulous day!

Sian xxx :D

Two and a half pounds off for me this week! I had hoped for more as I've been beyond good this week but it all counts.

Morning all...

You were all busy yesterday... gym, cooking curry, getting into jeans, OH AND losing WEIGHT lol

I enjoyed the sunshine in the garden and what do we have today... yup! dark clouds and no sign of the Sun! God this English weather drives me nuts!

I see a few of you are from West Yorkshire... me too, Nr Leeds. Do you ever meet up?

Have a fab day

Morning all.:)
Well what a difference today in the weather,dull,dark and raining:eek:.

Well done alia on your loss,thats great:).

dudette good luck with your wi today,i'll keep my fingers crossed for you .:)
also any one else who is wi today good luck.:)
well i'm going to do my shopping list in a minute and sort out a few meals in advance,also i will be looking for my three recipes ,i didn't get round to it yesterday.:8855:.
Since last sunday on my wi i have been writing everything down each day that ive eaten,which i think has really helped me,not that ive been naughty but just seeing the foods written down helps:D:D.

Have a good day all.:Dxx

Morning all...

You were all busy yesterday... gym, cooking curry, getting into jeans, OH AND losing WEIGHT lol

I enjoyed the sunshine in the garden and what do we have today... yup! dark clouds and no sign of the Sun! God this English weather drives me nuts!

I see a few of you are from West Yorkshire... me too, Nr Leeds. Do you ever meet up?

Have a fab day

I'm actually in Leeds and would be more than happy to have a meet - would be great to see some of you lovely people face to face :)

Should we make plans to all meet up then?

Sounds like a fab idea!

Back