QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening all :D

Awwww Patsy is missing me :D lol

Sorry been AWOL all day - had a mad busy day at work :eek: I didn't even get chance to pop in at lunch time!

Oh you'll be pleased (surprised even) that I managed to keep my mush off the sweet stuff :p I abandoned ship (well, fridge :D) and went for a loooooooooong walk with my lovely doggies, telling my son to 'do away' with the bakewells while I was out :8855: I know if I eat one, I won't stop there .............. but I've got to learn to share my home with the ocassional 'enemy' haven't I? :p

Laura - so pleased you had a good night out and enjoyed yourself :D Sounds like you had a fab time! Good for you! xxx I'm afraid I'm going to have to frown upon your aspirations to pole dance though :eek: Only joking :8855:

Well done on your weight losses girlies :clap::clap: Fan flipping tastic :D Patsy, shame on you for having a mid week peek at the scales!! :8855: Having said that, I might have a little peek before my WI tomorrow :eek: I feel like dumbo the elephant today, so much so that I'll be surprised if i've lost anything at all!!! I've been 100% though, so if I don't I'll just hang in there until next week and see what happens. Fingers crossed though :D

Ooooo I'm going to look at a house tomorrow too :D So I could be moving if I like it...........provided I can sell this house quick enough :)

Oh, welcome to the group (OMG forgot your name alreasy! :eek:) Betsy?? Oh flipping heck, that's not right! Grrrrrrrrrrrr Mmmmm I'll have to open another window and cheat I'm afraid (old people eh? lol) Ah ah! *cough* welcome to the group BELLA :D Yay me! :8855:

Confession time..........I've only done two of my promised 3 new recipies :( *goes off to the norty corner* lol

I hope everyone has had a 100% day :D Keep it up girls, we will do this!

Oh yes, and a weekly total of combined losses is a great idea Chelle - I vote for you to be the treasurer :8855:

thats a good idea chelle. I get enough mini breaks and special events to make them into targets. I am also on holiday in 5 weeks so will set that as getting into the next number stones down. thats 11lb and quite manageable - i think! :)

Sorry Karen missed your post. Hope you're managing to stay as much on track as possible with the added exam stress you're going through. What are your exams in? Good luck with your final one xx

thans hun! too busy to post sometimes but too busy to stuff my face too so its all good. i'll be more of a wreck when the exams are done as i might start to notice marvin giving me the eye. at least I am distracted at the moment :rolleyes:

Sorry Karen, missed you there :eek: I must have been bashing the keyboard when you posted. Hope your exams are going well and good luck with the rest of them xxx

Missed you too chelle :eek: Mini targets are good I think. I haven't got a holiday booked yet so I can't have that as a target. But I have got a christmas target on the go (see one of my tickers lol) and I'm gonna try my best to achieve it :D

im like a ninja, slipping through the shadows of minis :D well done on getting 2 out of 3 recipes done bev. i committed to doing SW chips for the first time and couldnt even manage that! haha

LOL Ninja Karen :D

I've only made the SW chips once and I almost lost the will to live they took so long to cook! And after the epic wait, I was rather disappointed with them :(:8855:

I'm itching to buy a Tefal Actifry, but I've got so many kitchen gadgets I'll be needing an extention building! :giggle: I'm very tempted though :D

Evening girlys! Hope all is well in minis land!

I'm extremely excited this evening as I'm going to Wimbledon tomorrow and will see Rafa Nadal play *swoon*! Mustn't forget to take my camera... Shame I won't see Murray, but he'll be on court 1 at the same time.

I'm taking a huge tupperware full of fruit with me and Alpen lights, in the hopes of sticking to plan as much as possible.

Chelle, I think a monthly tally is a good plan! It will hopefully motivate us even further. So will mini-targets. My first mini target from when I started 2 weeks ago was to lose 2 stone by the time I went on holiday in October.

Karen - good luck for your last exam!

Bev - I must say I fancied the actifry too, but I think it would be another of those gadgets that sits in the cupboard gathering dust after a few weeks! Let us know how you get on with it if you do treat yourself!

Good morning everyone :D

Quick post before I get on the hamster wheel of work again :D

WI for me tonight :eek: Hopefully I will have ditched another pound or two ;) As i said before though, I feel like Dumbo this week, so I may have to take a STS on the chin :eek: lol

I wish I could remember everyones WI days :confused: We could do with a list :D lol

Have a super day everyone. I shall be back tonight to catch up with you all! xxx

Morning girls,

Well the sun is shining for another day!! Whooo hooo!:D

Had another 100% on plan day (this is good for me) don't know whats changed but this time just feel really chilled about it. Really want to change the bad habits and loose them for good.

Bev... your novel was sooooo funny, had my shoulders going with laughter. OH thinks I'm going nuts! He was in next room when I was laughing, shouted in what was I doing... told him I was laughing at pc! :8855:

Friend e-mailed last night, she has been doing a new diet she found on net (commando naval diet), lost 10lb in first week.:eek: She sent it for me to look at, Jesus its a wonder she is still standing.:eek: There was once a time I would have jumped at the chance to try a new diet. But you know what ladies, its not about how much you can loose and how fast... its all about your mind set at the end of the journey. :)

I told you something had changed with me!:)

Anyways... you all sound like you are sooo in the zone and on track and thats fan bloody tastic!:0clapper: Have a wonderful day and enjoy the journey! :D

p.s thank you all:thankyou: so much for making me feel like part of the gang and keeping the motivation 100%!:girlpower:

I do the commado diet every morning............I eat breakfast with no knickers on :eek::D:8855:

And on that smutty note..........I'm off to work! lol

Have a great day you bunch of loosers :D xxx

I do the commado diet every morning............I eat breakfast with no knickers on :eek::D:8855:

And on that smutty note..........I'm off to work! lol

Have a great day you bunch of loosers :D xxx

Well thats me put off my breakfast!!! :p

Hahaha you're both far too cheerful in the morning. I can barely drag myself out of bed and into the car to take the kids to school.

Have a great day everyone. I'm cleaning today my house is a pigsty.:(

:wave_cry: Morning you losers!

I am off work now for few days, so can get back to normal and get myself on here!

Been a mad week, have to admit i came off track a bit yesterday. Had an accident in work, got hit in the face by a glove holder on the wall! was so embarrassed, but needless to say, i have a bruise on my conker and was sent home as i was dizzy. Felt sorry for myself, so i had a ......sandwich, a TWIX.... and a packet of walkers baked. But apart from that, i was on track! Not happy with myself :-( my headache is distracting me a bit! Had a lovely fruit salad for brekkie today to get me in the zone!!!

Chelle thats a great idea about a total weekly weight loss. Bev, tee, hee, your commando comment made me giggle! oh also chelle, your christmas 2lb a week thing has really made me think! I might make that a little challenge!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. What days do we all WI on. I will start the list, then just copy and paste it with your details and il post it somewhere we can all check on! i can only remember a few sorry...

Louise - Saturday

XX

Last edited:
morning ..

bev you do make me laugh,i was sitting here cracked up.:giggle:.

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday

good morning all! everyone seems in a happy summery mood :D I was going to skip my WI tonight as I am meant to be at college and i was going to weigh at home as my scale usually tally. i got 3 different readings this morning though so will just dash in and get weighed at class later. stupid scales! the readings weren't even close! 10lb difference between highest and lowest and so i NEED the truth to keep me motivated until next WI or i shall drive myself batty.

have a lovely day every one. i will be popping on and off whilst 'revising'. ho hum!

Good idea, to get everyones WI days. It will help me when I'm totalling up too!

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday

Morning everyone anyway.

I still can't shift this cold and its getting on my nerves now! On a positive...it is suppressing my appetite :)

Well done Louise for getting right back on track today, as I proved last WI, the odd blip doesn't always mean a bad week. So get in the zone and you'll nail it.

Spanx, hope you have a fantastic time at Wimbledon. So jealous. Weather looks like it'll be scorchio for you too...very unlike Wimbledon!

Have a good day all xx

Karen you've done it again with your ninja ways and sneaked your post in haha

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday
surreygal-sunday

Laura... keeping the commando theme going, do the domestic stuff at ‘double time’ thats gota be body magic stuff!:)

Losc... whats a glove holder? And... at least the walkers were baked hun:D

Surrygal... Bev is nuts, we should make her our resident joker! She needs to keep the knickers on tho (thats just minging) :eek:

Karen... OMG:eek: just think if you were on the right side of the 10lb! ;)Make sure you rush right home and lets us know how well you did!

((((((chelleb)))))) hugs hun, summer cols are the worst. Get plenty of citrus fruits down you, that should kick it into touch!

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday
surreygal-sunday
Patsy - Monday

Back