QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Two Week Challenge

Louise - 5lbs - 1.5lbs off!!!
Capricorn - 4lbs - 3lbs off!!!
Corsacar - 5lbs - 4lbs off!!! - 3.5lbs off!!! - Target Met!!!
Freyasmommy - 3.5 - 1.5lb off - 2lbs off!! :):):) stone award and my 2 week challenge target! :D
Dudette - 7.5lbs - 5.5 lbs off!
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana - Personal target to beat the scales!
Chelleb79 - 5lbs - 3lbs off!!!
StIvesLiz
Surreygal -
Redfireangel837 - 5lbs
xxtannyxx - 6lbs

i have got my first stone award and done the 2 week challenge target :D i would like to get another 1lb off next week, (it should be 'that time of the month' tho so we shall see if happens lol

Well done freyasmommy losing a stone and meeting you mini target, that is brilliant. Feels so good to lose that first stone doesn't it :)

Yes Capricorn its full of people going, 'are you sure?', 'just one won't hurt' etc etc. The thing is as well, I don't tell everyone I'm on a diet. My OH thinks I should but I don't want people asking me all the time how much I've lost, how its going, what I'm eating etc. I feel that they then watch me more closely and feel they have to comment on my weight. I am just waiting for that magical day when someone says 'have you lost weight???'. I sometimes take the treats to look sociable and then put them in my drawer to take home for OH or daughter! I then eat my raspberries or strawberries and no one knows any different!

To be honest I think I have a problem telling people I'm on a diet because it is admitting to them that I am fat and I don't like how I look. I think people then think it's ok to make comment. Does anyone else know what I mean? Might just be me haha

ChelleB
You could tell them that you are trying to not eat artificial colours and E numbers for "health reasons" -that might stop at least some of them ;)
I know what you mean about telling folks you are "dieting" it then makes you feel like everyone watches every last fork full that passes your lips doesn't it :mad:
and of course then you get bombarded by the "helpfull" -"oohhh I spotted this article for the latest diet and thought it might be of use" and then they hand you the Live on on boiled egg, a cup of tea and a raw carrot fad that has just come out :8855:

I love a challenge,well i will try for a 5lb loss .I weigh on a sunday.the sound of the jaffa cake sounds mmmm. have a good day all.x

Thanks for sympathising Capricorn, you know exactly how it goes!

So when are we starting the Exercise challenge? I think I'm one of the last to get weighted in on a Monday but if we want to start it before that is fine by me. I know there are a few who weigh in around the weekend.

I find it really hard to exercise during the week, just down to not finding the time so this will be a good challenge. Might have to rethink my lunchbreaks and get some walking done.

Looking forward to it

Hello ladies! I am beyond pleased to report that, upon weighing myself this morning, MY SCALES DID NOT SAY 'ERR'! In fact, I am now 8lbs LESS than what I thought! I'm ecstatic! I am 4lbs under my scales' max capacity now, so I'm sure that I've at least lost 4lbs (which is loads)!

:D *victory dance*

*sorry for the shouty capitals!

Last edited:
Hello all! :)

Ahh what a wonderful day and its only lunch time. Had my WI in this morning and i lost 8.5 lbs :D which i am supersuper happy about :D aslo, can i change my target for the 2 weeks to 10lbs please. I really didn;t expect to lose so much this week but i am over the moon that i did!

So as a treat to myself i am in the middle of making the Giant Jaffa Cake recipe :D and i can't wait until its ready :D
Aslo i bought some Scan Bran and come cottage cheese from tescon and tried it for much lunch for the firt time and i have to sa it was rather nice! I wasn't so much a fan of the lumpy cheese, but when i blended it with some quark it was just awesome :D
Not quite sure what i am going to have for dinner but i am thinking something with pasta and chicken :)

Red x

I'd like to add that I just weighed in today out of interest, so I guess I've inadvertently made my weigh in days Tuesdays...can I just count it as Monday, will that be easier? Hope everyone is doing well!

Superb losses ladies... you should be shouting louder than that folks .... Brilliant achievements !!!!!
:bliss::talk017::happy096::party0011::wee::woohoo:

Got room for a little :giggle: one? I some how missed the forming of this group but would love to join in. You lot seem to be having fun.:D

I'm Laura, 29. Married with 2 boys 9 and 10. Always been fat but now beyond fat! Been doing SW for 13 weeks now and will hopefully get my 3 1/2 sticker tonight. Umm I'm not a very interesting person so don't know what else to write.:p

:553: Well done Christiana and Redfireangel. They are both huge losses! I'm sure you must be really really chuffed. I definitely think this group is helping us all stay focused and everyones success is really spurring me on.

Welcome Lovely Laura, of course you can join us. Good luck on your 3.5 stone tonight.:fingerscrossed:

Two week challenge

Louise - 5lbs - 1.5lbs off!!!
Capricorn - 4lbs - 3lbs off!!!
Corsacar - 5lbs - 4lbs off!!! - 3.5lbs off!!! - Target Met!!!
Freyasmommy - 3.5 - 1.5lb off - 2lbs off!! :):):) stone award and my 2 week challenge target! :D
Dudette - 7.5lbs - 5.5 lbs off!
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana - Personal target to beat the scales!Done, 4lbs off!!!
Chelleb79 - 5lbs - 3lbs off!!!
StIvesLiz
Surreygal - 5lbs
Redfireangel837 - 10lbs - 8.5lb off!!!
xxtannyxx - 6lbs
lovelylaura -

If I have left anyone off the list ladies, please just give me a shout! Its not intentional, i promise.

One week left ladies, come on lets go for it, i have 4 days left, shall we make the last weigh in Monday coming? (for the newbies just joining, we will keep updating until you have your last weigh in) Would that be ok for everyone, and we will start a fresh challenge on monday, so that we can all start from the same point? Whos up for the 14 day exercise challenge? or is there anything else u lovelies fancy doing? I also love capricorns idea that we all try a new recipe each week, and compare piccies and notes!

Welcome to the team lovelylaura, and well done to red and christiana, you should both be so proud and happy with your losses, what a great start for you both!

Chelle, we will wait for you until we start our next challenge hun, couldnt do it without you!and dont worry about having the sweeties, we all do it hun, its how we recover from it that counts! This is a lifestyle plan, so we are all going to have treats and give in along the way, but we can still get to target cant we! Difference is, before sw, i wouldnt even have thought they were treats and would have been eating them all day every day, so well done, on all the times you have resisted! thats willpower! And capricorn and chelle i also know exactly what you are saying about telling people you are dieting, i really think people then think they have a right to make rude-ish comments, and poke their noses into your lunch box every day! and heaven forbid you open a bag of crisps in front of them!

xx

Last edited:
Ps. Lovelylaura, good luck for tonight, 3.5 stone is fab, fingers crossed xx

Errrrr can I join your little group please :D

It seems very lively, friendly and supportive in here :D

I'm probably a bit late to join in the 2 week challenge, if so, never mind, I can join in the next one :)

Well, my name is Bev (bet you wouldn't have guessed that eh? lol) I'm very happily divorced and intend staying that way :D I don't think I'm the marrying kind tbh, I love my freedom and having nobody to answer to :eek: Good job we're all different eh? lol

I have a gorgeous 17 year old son who I absolutely adore, and we've got two lovely doggies :)

I've had weight issues all my adult life and have lost weight and gained it again so many times it not even funny! lol But this is definitley my last time, it's going for good this time.

I started out 4 weeks ago with 95lb to loose (after setting myself a temporary target) but now I've only (only?!?!?) got 80lb to lose. Yay me! lol

I'm loving EE at the moment, like others have said it just doesn't feel like a diet at all. I am certain this is the way I can eat for the rest of my life.........that feeling has never happened to me before.

What else to say?........ mmmmmmmm I dunno. lol Oh I work, so I might not be around every day - hope that's ok?

Oh oh oh AND I bought myself a Wii today, so watch out for another up and coming Wii addict :D

Woo Hoo Bev-
Why aren't you on your wii? :8855:
Hope you find it as supportive on here as I do -they are a great bunch :D

Welcome Bev. I'm sure you'll be right at home with everyone here and find this group so much help.

I'm definitely up for the 14 day exercise challenge, none yesterday, none today but hopefully back on track tomorrow as its my day off. Monday sounds good to me, its always the start of the week in my eyes.

Like the idea of a new recipe every week, getting pictures on here may be a challenge but I'll give it a go!

Hope you've all had a good day :)

:8855: I've been on it and so far I love it! :D I've only done half an hour though because I had to make tea and take the dogs out.

I shall be on it again later though :cool: Gonna do my best Maria Sharapova (the fat version lol) impression and get a good volley going :8855:

Hi Chelle :wavey:

I must have been bashing the keyboard when you posted :D Thanks for the welcome, tis good to be here. You seem a lovely bunch of people - looking forward to getting to know you all :)

I'm up for any challenge that's going, anything to keep the weight loss moving. lol

Evening ladies,

Welcome to the team Bev :D, i gather your another wii addict! :8855:Capricorn is fast becoming a legend on the wii! Il be honest, im not an addict yet, but i am *trying* to enjoy doing exercises! I never feel like doing it, but feel lots better afterwards! Currently doing biggest loser on the wii, and boy is it hard! Well done on your loss so far!

I have had my fave tea tonight, salmon with corriander cous cous with roasted veggies. Yum yum. Not done any exercise today, not sure that i will get chance but will be on there tomorrow flinging myself around!!;)

How is everyone else doing today.

xx

Attachments

• salmon.jpg
    salmon.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 42
Mmmmmm jsut had a wonderful dinner, i honestly dont think i could have ift any more on my plate if i had tried! I had Chicken coverd in Syn free BBQ sauce and my HEXA portion of cheese on top, with a huge pile of syn free chips, 2 mini corn on the cob and some peas! then a nice wedge of giant jaffa cake for pudding!! I an stuffed full at a grand totaly for 4.5 syns for the whole lot i am rather pleased :D

Back