QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Haha!! I'm going to see how I get on with the Wii sports etc before buying anything else. I do fancy the sound of Just Dance, and Wii fit though. Can't really afford to buy the Wii fit with the balance board. Do I need that? xxx

Yeah, I think you buy the Wii Fit and Balance board as a package.

I think you'll be fine with the Wii Sports for now. There is so much to do on there, you'll keep yourself entertained for quite a while before even thinking of the other games.

Howdy ladies! Our little group is very quiet tonight! :missing:

How is everybody this fine Tuesday evening? I'm pooped!! I've just been for a walk with my neighbour's dog!! Lol! Comes to something when I'm volunteering dog-walking services ;) Although it's got me 30 minutes closer to my target so all is good! :D

Sian xxx

Well done on the losses and awards gained today ladies ..oooohhh aren't we good :p

I have been shopping and so have plenty of stuff in again now ...I have somehow wedged a water melon and 2 pineapples in the "beer fridge" in the basement and got 4kg apples and some nanas to go with my oranges -so that is me with enough fruit for the week (If I behave myself) -I also got some frozen mixed berries for a change to go in my soaked porridge oats mmmm

oh I have used 8 syns today and done 1hr 45mins on the wii -so Im on track for the challenge

Tomorrow Im making the soup everyone is raving about -they keep saying it tastes like heinz tomato :confused:so i will report back if its as good as they say

ooohhhh and I was thinking again earlier (i really should do it more often :8855:)... when someone was on about losing 2lb a week and when they would be at target (sorry can't remember who :eek:) -I looked it it today and if I lose an average of 2lb a week I will be at target - exactly 1 year from the Sunday just gone :D ...Im dead on 18st now ... I was 19st 9lbs ...and as long as I lose something this week I will creep into the 17s;)

right Im off to watch some more big bang theory
Have a great night all :D

Hi Dudette ...I was typing at the same time -nearly missed you!
Its a shame you can't charge for the doggy walking..that would be a bonus!
Well done on getting some done toward your target :D

Oooo that tomato soup sounds good, definitely let us know how it goes.

After my 5 mins of madness earlier I've been really good and just had a jacket spud and cheese for dinner with a muller light for pud.

My OH has already eaten the rest of the chocolate I bought earlier...5 bars! At least they won't be calling to me anymore. On the way home there was a car accident and I was stuck for almost an hour! Sat there in my little car with the chocolate looking and laughing at me, it was tough. 5 more mins and I wouldn't have been held responsible for my actions.

Well done Sian on you dog walking, great idea. You'll get to your target easy at this rate!

Fingers crossed back is better tomorrow and I can get my exercise going again.

Good evening all.:)

well done corsacar on your weight loss and sotm thats great.:D:D :clap::clap:
well done also to bev for your weight loss and slimmer of the week and all the goodies:happy096:.
how are we all today? well we have had a day out today so i havent been on the wii yet so i will have to work harder tommorrow.:D
bye for now xxx

Right, ive been to class and got the books and I think extra easy looks fairly foolproof. However tomorrow Im off to the seaside with the extended family who I havent told im on sw (been on diets before and at ww etc and never stuck to it so thought id wait this time). Although I think my OH just told her in the supermarket, anyway to cut a waffly story short this is my plan for lunch tomorrow, is it syn free?
Pasta, chopped tomatoes with chilli and garlic, sweetcorn, onions and peppers, ham.

Ta muchly, am looking forward to it. Bought the extra easy recipe book aswell to try some of them out. Spoke to my Mum about lunch on Thursday and Sunday dinner and she is clued up and on board too. Husband is eating cheese and crackers little does he know hahahaha evil cackle!.

Evening ladies, just back from work, me sooooo tired! and my feet (or my little trotters as hubby calls them!) are bloody killing! what a long shift! Have not stopped this week, i am ashamed to report that i have not yet completed any of my exercise challenge, but i have been back at work this week and i really do not stop when i am on that ward, literally on my feet from start to finish!!! however, i am off tom and am gonna catch up then! im then back at work until sat at 9pm! bev, fab weight loss girlie, well done you, will report back when i get a chance. xx

HI ALL,

i lost 3lbs yesterday at weigh in!!!!

and got my stone sticker!!!!!

and i also won slimmer of the week too!!

am well chuffed!!

HAVE LOST 1 STONE 2LBS IN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!

0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg

well done tanny, thats fantastic, and sotw too! go you!

:D "14 Day Exercise Your Butt Off Challenge" :D started 31/05/2010

Louise - 600 minutes/10 hours
Bev - 14 hours/840 minutes
Lovelylaura - 10 hours/600 minutes
Capricorn - 1260 Minutes
Chelleb - 800 minutes
Corsacar - 6 hours/360 minutes
Christiana - 5 hours/300 minutes
Sian - 5 hours/300 minutes
Slimlinetonic
Stivesliz -
Surreygal -
Red -
Misswilliams -
xxtannyxx -
Tatws - 5 hours/300 minutes

Well done XXTANNYXX:woohoo:
Morning ladies....how is everyone today then?

Its a miserable overcast day here again -still Im indoors -so never mind

Losc... I call em "little trotters" too :p...

I have made that soup I was on about -Im having it for lunch and then I will report back ;) and after that Im having fresh pineapple, apple and banana with mixed berries and natural yogurt mmmmmmmmm
For dinner tonight Im having the potato/veg/chicken salad leftover from last night with extra salad, beetroot and gherkins mmmmm-so today is a "no cook" day ....hubby is golfing today and tomorrow -so I have taken out some SW stiffado from the freezer and will warm it through when he gets in....

I need to get some more done on the wii later and apart from that Im hoping to be x-stitching :D
Have a great day everyone;)

Well done tanny thats great,your doing really well.:happy096:.:D.
Good morning all, how are we all today it seems to be a nice sunny day here today.
have a nice day all.xx

Well done Tanny on your loss and sotw, you must be really proud of yourself.

Afternoon all. It's a gorgeous sunny day here and the rest of the week looks just as good :)

I'm feeling tired today, absolutely shattered. Could just have a nice sleep, but I'd better not.

Unfortunately I've decided not to do any exercise today. My back is still not brilliant so I think if I rest it up for another day or so and then maybe do something nice and gentle like swimming and walking. Going to put me behind on my exercise challenge but I'm sure I'll be able to catch up.

Not had much to eat so far today as I've been babysitting another little girl too and so with 2 one year olds I've had my hands full! Going to go and make myself an omlette now and then I'm doing sausage and bean casserole for dinner with some roast potatoes, yummy.

Anyway, I'm now starving so I'm off for food! Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Wow! Well done tanny on your loss and SOTW! It feels good doesn't it?!
oh dear chelleb twice the trouble eh?!
Your food for today sounds lovely!
I've just had a jacket potato with tuna and salad - yumyum!
Got honey glazed pork chops for dinner out of the EE book, have been meaning to have them everyday since Sunday but haven't got round to actually having them!
I've been on the wii today and yday so I'm an hour up on my target!
Sorry your backs bad chelleb, I suppose painkillers don't really touch it?
Xxxx

chelleb-it must be something going around...Im fighting to stay awake today and I'm really hungry :confused:..... Im refusing to over indulge...just eating even more free stuff :p oh well -not long until dinner time :D. Hope your back is better soon
Corsacar.. I have done the honeyed pork and its nice mmmmm
Right -back to the sofa for me... perhaps if I give in and sleep I won't be hungry :8855:

It's all quiet on here tonight...everyone busy exercising???

All my plans changed for dinner tonight when OH said he fancied McDonalds! I didn't have any but just holding the bag of food on my knee was bad enough. I had some pasta with bacon and mushrooms, its so nice and so quite glad the plans got changed.

I'm sure I have the most unhelpful, unsupportive hubby ever! He never wants to eat my SW meals, he still eats his fair share of takeaways (last night he went to the chippy) and he goes through chocolate like its going out of production.

Anyway, moan over. To be fair, when I resist all the temptation, it does make me feel good. Makes me feel stronger.

Hope you've all had a good day. Back to work tomorrow so back to my organised and planned routine. Check in with you all tomorrow xx

Back