QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Just a quick pop in while I finish my lunch. I've spent so much time reading all your posts, I've no time to makes notes (lol) and reply :eek: Will pop back after work.......and my tea.......and my baff :D

I went to my last morning WI this morning and had a 2lb loss. Switching to the evening class as from next week so I probs will lose bugger all! :8855: Oh, but I got my 1.5 stone sticker today, so that will have to keep me happy :D

Catch you all later.

Have a good afternoon xxx

Afternoon all! Dudette, I don't think I could throw a frisbee for toffee either! My scale is a funny beast, I think it is quite temperamental indeed. :D

Welcome Stacey!

Hi,Is it ok if i join the group.I'm not doing slimming world,but doing my own healthy eating plan(well giving it a go anyway)My next weigh-in next monday.

Good afternoon.:)
Hope everyone is okey dokey:D:D.
Welcome stacey and slimmermcs.:welcome:.
Well done to corsacar,bev and tatws on your loss this week:clap:.
weewee did you go for your bike ride today? your doing well on your exercise hun .:D
be back later
have a good day all.xx:D

Good afternoon fellow queeny-princesses! How is everyone doing today?

lovely to see some new members, stacey and slimmer2012, welcome to our team, i really hope we can support you both, this is a lovely team!

Oh well, another shift done, just got home, now have my feet up, with a cup of coffee and jeremy kyle on the tv! what more could one wish for!!!

Ooh, everyone sounds like theyre doing fab. well done on the losses everyone, were getting there arent we! and also on the exercise front, your all doing so well. I have to be honest, cos im on my feet all day, by the time i get home i am knackered! so as i am off for two days now, i am gonna get on my wii and step away!!! becuase being tired is not a good enough excuse for me not to exercise my butt off!

yay, well done on your new sticker bev, 1.5 stone off! never to be seen again.

capricorn, them tops are lovely, they really are. arent you kind putting them on here, they look brand new! lucky person whoever gets them! will have a look through my things at the weekend.

dont know whether to do my soy and honey pork tonight or a spag bol or mince and bean hotpot! ooh decisions decisions eh!

Corsacar, i have spent the morning giving out movicol and lactulose to people, i kept thinking of you! hope it works for you, there is nothing worse than being all...bunged up!!! Sorry if i have missed anyone, must get my notebook out like the rest of you! xx

Afternoon all

Well done on the loss Bev -:happy036::happy036:
Welcome on board slimmermcs -hope you find it useful...everyone is lovely :D

its official..Im kn*ckered :p-I have fettled upstairs and done more humpin m dumpin :faint2: -we have a basement -with a laundry room in it -I grabbed one of those big trolley bags and wedged it with clean washing and lugged it up 2 flights of stairs -out of curiosity I went and weighed it..it was 1lb less than I have lost :eek:-that was a real wake up call..how the hell I have I lugged that around on my body for so long :eek: -still it has strengthened my resolve further :D
Anyway -I need to have words with hubby -how much stuff can one bloke have :confused: I have emptied it all out and refolded and rolled everything and IM NOT doing it again ;) ...It wouldn't be bad if he wore most of it but he doesn't *some of it has found its way into the give away pile* :whistle: and he won't even notice ...

So whilst rummaging I have found some stuff that I will photograph and list tomorrow in case anyone wants it...
Anything past its best and to big has been dumped :angel09:
ooohhh and I tried on some things that haven't fit in ages -or since I got them :eek: and it seems I have gone from a 26/28 to a 22 in 7 weeks :bliss:-Im glad I decided to have a sort out :8855:
Right -thats enough waffle for now..
Have a lovely afternoon all

Evening ladies! :)

Hope we're all well and having a good day on-plan! Just a quick post - I'm too tired to make notes on everybody's posts tonight, sorry! :8855:

Bev - congrats on the loss hun, well done you!

Welcome Slimmermcs2012 - good luck with your weight loss and welcome to the team! :D

Capricorn - sounds like you had a barrel of laughs carting all that stuff up the stairs! :eek: It would probably still be in the basement if it was me!

Sorry to the people I've missed - as I said I'm too tired to make notes tonight!

Well...I have to say I'm not in a very good mood today :( I feel tired (I have no right to be I know as I've just had a holiday!) and grumpy. I can't be bothered with food and have just eaten 2 Jammie Dodgers. Meh! :( I hadn't had any other syns today so it's alright, but still feel annoyed all the same. Oh well, they're all gone now, so I can't eat any more :(

More exam papers to mark, so I suppose I'd better make a start :(

Sian xxx

evening guys hope you have all had a wonderfull day and thosse who weighed today had good losses ....i lost 3 and a half this week ..so thats 12 pound in two weeks not bad going i suppose
good luck for tomorrows weighers

wow sweetchant thats fab.
Sian - I feel the same way, owuld have fallen off wagon big syle if I hadnt been so lazy, money downstairs and canteen upstairs and I couldnt be bothered to walk down - by the time I did lunch break was over!
Capricorn - well done on the sorting its inspiring!
Bev - well doen on your loss

Sorry to anyone I forgot but I hope we all had a decent day. Here is to tomorrow.

HIYA GANG!:Dfirstly a massive hello and welcome to slimmermcs2012 i hope you have good news on weigh day
capricorn its a grt feeling sorting out the clothes when theyre too big etc i love it,am just about nearing needing to do the same with two of my fave jeans im shrinking ;)
louise hope you enjoyed jeremy kyle ive just sat down myself with a tea im watching the omen
sweetchant you go girl!what an achievement to lose 12lb in a fortnight!UBER YAY YOU!
SURRAYGAL yes thx i did go out on my bike,it took a while getting back into it but now the exercise bug truly seems to have taken me:D
sian i had a treat today too i saw one of those fruit salad chewy sweet bars in the shop,it reminded me of being younger and i had to have it,im within pts though even with that so as long as we enjoyed said jammy dodger or chew bar eh...:8855:
bev good on you congrats on the sticker,they really spur me on(stickers)cant wait till i get another
so gang,that brings me to me i think,i have exercised today on my bike and i have eaten well,i did a spag bol for dinner.i was at the dr today and couldnt resist taking a sneak peek on the scales and although they are likely to be a pound or two out either way i am pleased to tell you that these scales say i have lost another 7/8/9 lbs since approx 28th of last month so i am elated and i still have till the 30th to improve on the loss:Di am pleased to report that despite someoen very close to me saying some awful things i have not turned to comfort eating,so yay me!and yay all of you!i hope youre all not too sleepy after reading this:8855:WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Hello again everyone! I have been reading away at all your posts over the past few days you are ALL doing so well! I stayed the same last week and after being on the wii yesterday i think i will have a gain this week :( i just wanted to know do any of the rest of you weigh yourself between classes? I can become a bit obsessed and won't leave the house til i weigh myself... how sad! lol but this week i have been making a conscious effort not to! and have wi tomorrow :confused:

Thats so funny bout your gym ball capricorn! I actually have one of them too and it does a similar thing! but i have a good excuse not to use it anymore as when we got the new puppy she was always trying to get her wee jaws on it but is 10 times her size!

Thanks for the inspiration! x

Morning all,
i had my weigh in last nite and lost 4lbs!!

I also got slimmer of the week second week running!!

1 stone 6lbs i have lost now in the first 4 weeks!!

0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x2

Morning all

Well done on the losses folks :happy036:
I have just had a yummy brekkie -porridge with sliced banana and mixed berries on top nomnomnom -will definitely be having that one again :D
DAG -I have been known to do a bit of "scale hopping" -on and off throughout the day/week -I don't do it very often anymore.. I know that up and down is what the scales do ... I use my wii everyday and ignore what it says -I only pay attention on a Sunday (my weigh day) -...I think that if you are easily put off by the scales -then I would get someone to put them away..it would be such a shame to ruin things because of the mood the scale may put you in!
oh and I have to put my gym ball in the basement when I dawgy sit -the cocker spaniel we look after is terrified of it :8855:-she is nearly 1 but hates it..mind she isn't the bravest dog :p
Sian - hope you have a better day ...
ooohhhh wasn't it Bon Jovi last night Chelle? hope you had a good time
Well I have dinner under way -Im doing SW cardamom chicken with sauted potatoes/onion and veggies tonight mmmm -so the chicken breast are marinading in the fridge....
I think my * week is on its way :hmm:it shouldn't be -but I have that bleepin knot in the back of my left shoulder -which I only get when its on its way :confused:-it does prove though -that as I have always known "Im wired up wrong" :8855:anyway.... I guess this losing weight is leading to my system sorting itself out..-far too much information there -sorry :p
Right Im off to wash my noggin -have a great day everyone and I hope everyone has a possitive one :D

Morning everyone:)
Well done with your loss sweetchant.:D
Well today ive got loads of household chores to do,ive got an ironing basket to tackle yikes ,so i thought id crank up the music and get me in the mood:D:D:D.
Then i'm hoping to go on the wii for a bit.
capricorn i bet you felt so pleased with yourself fitting in to your size 22,thats great hun well done you:D.
have a good day all,good luck to any one who weighs in today:D
xx

:wavey: Morning Everyone, how are we all today?

Are we all winning the battle against starvin marvin today :devilangel: , naughty marvin, hope he has gone far far away!:whoopass:

Well done on the losses everyone, your doing great and its all going in the right direction! :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Ooh hope chelle had fun with bon jovi!

Yep, i have done a bit of scale hopping, but normally only once thru the week. I get weighed at class on saturdays, but sometimes weigh myself of a wed at home,but im gonna stop, as i think for me, its counter productive, i need to just be happy with what i get at saturdays WI!!

Am on a day off today, Wooooo, it was so bloody hot at work:hitthefan: yesterday, felt like a right sweaty betty, but gladly, even the skinny minnies were sweating their socks off too! :massmoon:

Okay then ladies, go forward and shrink! Just finishing a nice brekkie of WW toast with marmalade and a fruit salad! and then gonna make a start on making tonights tea!

Hugs to everyone, have a fab day ladies:grouphugg:

I am gonna go on wii today too, aiming for about an hour, but il let you know later! :superwoman: xx

Hello All

Just about caught up on all your post in the last 24hours or so. I love how this group is so busy. Far too many posts to remember to comment on though.

Well done to the losers, everyone seemed to have a good week last week. Can't remember anyone gaining???

Welcome newbie slimmermcs, hope this team helps you on your way to the weight loss you want.

Well last night was Bon Jovi and it was amazing. Really enjoyed it. There was a lot of songs I didn't know but the ones I did, I was singing and dancing around to like a loon. I have a hoarse voice and aching arms this morning. Good night and plenty of bare chest (JBJ not me :eek:) action which can only make the night a good one. I love the O2 as a venue, anyone else been?

I was really good with my meal out up there. We went to Nando's and I had plain chicken breast with garden leaf salad. We skipped pudding in there and then I treated myself to a Twister ice cream with my spare syns.

Today we've been on a picnic to the farm. Managed to pack up some healthy treats which was brilliant. I'm really loving the Red plan this week.

Thinking of having that chicken, bacon, bbq sauce recipe that I've heard mentioned before but need to go find the recipe.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Back