QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't been on here fore a few days - no excuse except the heat which seems to put me into some sort of stupor!

Well done Corsacar on your fabbie loss - you must be so pleased. I have a theory that quite a few of us could see good losses once this weather breaks - I'm sure a few of us will be retaining water - I definitely feel like I am for sure. I don't do well in the heat.

Oh one other thing I thought'd I'd share... I contacted SW Customer Services about the Extra Easy plan and the fact that Spanx had seen some wording in her handbook that tended to imply that EE might not be as good for weight loss as Red/Green...

Well apparently that book was published right back when EE was launched, as SW weren't entirely confident how the diet was going to work for people. The lady I spoke to said that they now have 18 months worth of data for EE and they can see from their data that it is JUST AS EFFECTIVE as Red/Green, so everyone should stop worrying as there's nothing to fear. Apparently they have changed that wording in the book now too.

So hopefully that puts a few peeps mind at rest....

Helen x

That's really interesting Helen :) It makes me feel like I can stick to it now without having to worry about changing to red and green days :)

Where are my manners - evening ladies! Hope we've all had a lovely day!

I'll be back in a bit...off to phone the parental units :)

Sian xxx

:D:D:D Evening ladies

How r we all today?

Well done corsacar, thats a fab loss, great news about the 10%, its an excellent milestone isnt it!

Well, i finished uni today for a week, wooo! very impressed with myself as uni usually was my weak point, bacon sarnies, chips etc! but i have stuck on plan each day and it makes me feel really in control!

that is good to know about EE being just as effective as red/green! i love EE, cant see me ever changing! if aint broke, i aint gonna fix it, although if losses ever slow down i am open to chopping and changing to red/green for a boost actually!

It is my * week, so have felt a bit yucky but am not gonna complain! suppose i just did really! doh!

Had my fave tea of salmon and cous cous! and am gonna have a curly wurly in a min! What does everyone else do for syns? I have from day one, always had my syns each day, sometimes only 5, most of the time 10-15. Sometimes wish i didnt but i feel like it is good for my soul! i know i can control what i eat, if you see what i mean. Which i never could before, so i figure that when i am target, i wont go off rails as i have no need to, i am eating a little of what i want now! so dont feel as though i am missing out! hope that makes sense
I have my syn bin! its filled with syn goodies below 6 syns, we discover a few new bits each week! i love my little bin, hubby even has one now too! xx

Evening all

I've always found it hard to have my syns, but the last month or so I've really made sure I have at least 5, normally 10. I have a load of low syn treats like ice creams, curly wurlys etc so I can pick something nice every evening. I have also started having a packet of french fries or quavers at lunch so that all my syns don't get taken in one go at night. Really struggle for lunch ideas when on a red day so the crisps really help.

Had a lovely made up dinner tonight using everything left in my fridge. Made paprika chicken with a mushroom bacon and tomato sauce, it was lovely. Shopping tomorrow though so the cupboards will be restocked :)

Hope you're all having a good evening x

Evening all, just a quicky because I'm back from WI and hungry as a horse. I lost 6.5lbs this week. So pleased, I wanted 4.5 for my sticker so to go above was lovely. I'm feeling so positive right now. I'm sorting myself and my life out at last! I've met some lovely people at group, 1 is now a lovely friend which is new for me. I just don't have friends lol. She's asked if I'll help her get ready on Saturday for her wedding which means so much I wanted to cry!

Anyway, I'll go blubber in the kitchen. We had taster night tonight so I probably shouldn't be hungry but I am and that's ok! SW rocks.:D

BLOODY HELL LAURA - 6.5LBS IN A WEEK?!

Please please tell me your secret, my weight is coming off very very slowly this time round....

I put on 1lb this week.. was expecting to put on alot more as i got up to alot at the weekend and compltely went off track.. Ive changed groups so my weigh in day is now a tuesday :) Im back on track now and im going to try hard(so I say) haha x

Thanks, I wish I had a secret I'd tell you all but I really don't. Being this fat seems to help to get large losses sometimes but my losses are really quite random. I've had plenty of weeks of 0.5. Better off than on though.

At group tonight they asked for tips but I don't do anything special. I am eating a lot of fruit and veg which I have to try quite hard to do, it's not my first snack of choice tbh! If I'm hungry between meals I snack on a bowl of strawberries and loads of fromage frais. I'm not so keen on just the strawberries so I use FF as my treat to go with the fruit. I know FF is free but if I view it as a treat I behave better lol. I really try to drink a lot and that seems to help. Generally I eat just free meals, nothing special but something free so if I feel the need to eat 3 packs of crisps one day then I can. No it's not ideal but I'm learning to listen to myself rather than what my brain tells me I should do. If that makes sense!!

I really believe that the plan works when followed perfectly. I'm not perfect and I think being so heavy has given me a little breathing room for mistakes. This will eventually change though so I need to reign it in now.

Keep being 100% and I'm sure your losses will improve. I know how awful I've felt when I've had rubbish WI's for no apparent reason so understand a bit how you feel. I hope it picks up for you soon. Drink lots, eat speed food.:)

Sorry I've rambled!

Good evening one and all :D

Big well done to all of you who have lost this week! :talk017:

Those of you who have gained, I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your indulgences :D Now come on girlies - back on the SW waggon :D We WILL all do this! xxx I just lurve this team, we're so flipping good! ;)

You know, I can believe I've only had one single solitary vodka bath in 9 weeks :eek: I think I've officially dried out! :8855:

Well this week I needed 1lb to get my 2 stone award and 2.5lb to achieve my challenge (it's littlemissnaughties challenge) of loosing 14lb in June.......................I lost 4lb :bliss: I'm sooooo pleased :D

So I only need to lose 1.5lb to drop into the 16's To think just 9 weeks ago I was 19 stone 4lb :eek::eek: I feel do different now - gawd knows what I'll feel like after another 2 stone :D Bring it on! I can't wait :D:8855: Mind, having said that, I may hinder my own progress this coming week - it's my sons 18th Birthday on Saturday, so I'm anticipating my second vodka bath, but this time there will also be food :eek::8855:

Anyway, sorry I've not been around much the past few days, I've just not had much spare time :( When's retirement age? :8855::8855:

Patsy my pencil is out, sharpened and ready for action.........be afraid :8855: I shall be in touch shortly about a rendevous - hopefully you will be able to accommodate such an auspicious event? :D I just need to organise a plumber to fit me a new shower and a little man to come lay me a new kitchen floor. Once I know when they are gracing me with their presence, I shall know when I'm free.......Mrs Slocombe :8855::8855:

Sorry, I know I've missed loads again :( I'm crap really :(:8855:

Evening all!

Capricorn - thanks, that's given me an idea for some exercise this week - think I'll try some shadow boxing!! Take that, you 3lb gain!! (I think the bread did it, over the weekend, we ate baguettes and paninis a couple of times - oh, and the copious beer of course!)

Pink - well done on contacting SW, that's excellent news about EE. I'd never have thought of doing that! I think I would find EE easy to follow, but I still haven't got my head around it yet, so I'll stick to green for the time being!

Laura - :wow::wow::wow: What a fab result! You must have been over the moon - I would have been asking if the scales had broken!

Stacey - you and me both! Let's have a fab week and hope the scales provide the reward at our next WI.

Do you know what? I was feeling really down this morning after putting on 3lb in one weekend. It would have been really easy today to give up for the week, or maybe even longer, but I've come on here and read all your posts and you've all inspired me to make sure I don't fall off that wagon! So, a very big :thankyou: to you all from me xxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s.

Welcome to the team Nicky :welcome:

My mouth ran away with me and I forgot to welcome you :eek:

Hope you find our team as motivational as I do. Good luck with your weight loss xxx

p.p.s Karen :eek: I wondered what it was whizzing past me at the speed of light! You nearly had my eye out with your jeans fastener! :8855::8855:

OMG.... let me say that again!!!! OMG!!!

I turn my back for a few hrs and your all here posting like gud en's! How's a girl to keep up?

If I catch up with you all it will be the wee hrs b4 I get to my bed... but I will give it a good go...

Right...

chelle...
It was the calm b4 the storm hun, they were saving it all up to hit us with an influx of news and chatter!!!

Spanx...
Pay no attention to the skinny birds, who wants to be skinny anyway?..... OH... yea I forgot..... WE DO!!!! :8855:Hope your feeling a bit more up beat chic :)

Karen...
Hope they weigh in went ok hun, what did the group think to your bald head look? :8855:Shame about the jeans hun, now you will have to get ur arse into gear! No point buying another pair of jeans yet, you will be in the next size down in a matter of weeks!!!! :)

Nicky...
I love bonkers, it makes SW much more fun!!! Its a fact that laughter is good for weight loss!!! OK.... I made that up... but it is good to laugh, it makes the old belly wobble, and that my dear is body magic! Hope your doing ok and settling in hun :)

surrygal...
Glad your on plan hun, if you find anything scrummy for your menus do share! As my granddaughter says (she is only 2!) "sharing is caring mamma" :):):)

capricorn...
Jees girl, it makes me tired just reading your post! You is one busy girl, your always doing something!

Pink...
Thats fab news about EE, I love that plan! Its just so easy to follow and it feels so much like you are still eating what you want! Ok my cakes and pork scratching is not on the menu, but I can cope with out them... JUST! :8855::8855:

dudette...
Hope the parents were in an uplifting mood. My in-laws can bring me down in a 5 minuet conversation. Hence why I never answer house phone after 6pm till I've checked who it is :8855::8855:

Bloody nora... there are two more pages to go b4 I have caught up to you all :8855:

losc...
Weeks holiday hun, whooo hooo for you! Shame about the * week, but its one of the joys of being a woman! the others are... washing, ironing, cooking, having headaches! :8855:

Laura...
:talk017: WOW... 6.5lbs!!!!! Thats some going girl... well don't to you!!!
Its lovely that you have made some new friends, and friends that understand what you are going through! :)

stacey...
Get your butt back on this boat!!! Everybody keep your eye on her :8855::8855:
Hope you have some nice meals planned hun :)

Beverly... (yup Sunday name) :8855:
:happy096: 4lbs... thats fantastic hun, well done!!!!
OY... YOUR NOT GOING TO STAB ME WITH THAT PENCIL ARE YOU? :8855::8855:
If you don't have a 2yr old granddaughter to child-mind, you cant retire... your not old enough :8855:ner ner ner!
Gawd... that jeans button must have come at some speed... all the way from Devon and it reached you in Wakefield :8855::8855:

good morning all! It is getting on for 3am and I am just rolling home from a friends house. I am dreading having to get up in a few hours for the school run. gawd help me!

I knew shaving my hair off was a good idea as I lost 1lb this week -which I am very pleased with. So I guess the jeans incident was just a random freak accident and absolutely nowt to do with my fat arse :D If anyone wants to disagree I shall have to plug my ears with my fingers and sing 'lalala' until you run out of breath, so ner!

very impressed with some mammouth losses going on around here, well done laura, Bev and Capricorn! Hope you like your new group stacey and that you have a good loss next week. i WILL get my 1 stone sticker next week. Even if I have to assault and rob my consultant to get it.

Gooooood morning you lovely lot

:happy036: bl**dy :happy036: what cracking losses folks are having ...and most deserved they are too :happy096:

Hello PinksSparlkyBird-nice to see you back -the weather is a bit much isn't it :eek:. Its good that SW got back to you and explained their wording of that book -

Losc-well done on resisting the lure of the Uni snackies :clap:.
I struggle to use my syns -this week I have been determined to use at least 5 EVERY day...*managed it so far*... I wouldn't worry about using them all -they reckon that you should use them -I think I just struggle because I love my fruit -so pick that to snack on most of the time..but Im being good. Just think if we don't eat them (well at least some) then when we lose weight and the losses slow down "where will we cut back?" :D -so get them syns in you and enjoy every last crumb:p
ooohh I daren't have a "syn bin" though ... I know I can be a bit like a human land slide....just 1 could be all it takes to send me over the edge. Thats why I simply don't buy stuff -"If I don't buy it I can't eat it" ;)

Chell -I love concocting meals from all the stuff that wants using up...some how it always tastes so much better :p

Laura -super duper loss Mrs :party0049:, and so glad you are making some new friends..

XstaceyX -pah -you will whip that itty bitty 1lb back off in no time.. how have the trips around the lake gone?

wooohooo Bev -I bet all that :chores016: helped :p. Congatulations on achieving your goals hun :D

Spanx-bread was always my down fall (I bake the most divine baguettes :eek:)-I haven't had any bread since I started SW, made easier by finding out that Yeast gives me blinding headaches *thankyou who ever did that to me*means I don't want bread . Im sure that 3lb will take a beating this week -its only a temporary visistor...
Karen-well done on you loss and Im sure the bald look suits you ;), as for those jeans -perhaps the button has come off so you HAVE to get yourself a nice new pair in the next size down :giggle:
*and breathe* -i think that is everything caught up on (unless you chatty lot have been talking whilst I was typing:eek:)

Well hubby is at a golf competition today -playing 2 rounds "in THIS weather" :eek: -I reckon Im going to finish fettling the spare room and then do the downstairs windows, not until I have had my brekkie mind....
Well I have set myself up a new ticker -Im going to "walk a marathon" during July -42.2km -only just over 1km a day -so it should be a doddle (remind me I said that:8855:). Hubby reckons that he will still be up for a walk later this evening -lets see what shape he hobbles back from golf in before we count are chickens ehh!!!!
oooohhh blinkin eck -when I was sorting out yesterday, I opened a bag and found a pair of jeans -that I assumed one of my nieces must have left behind yonks ago when they visited -they looked Tiny .. I foolishly looked inside and they were a 16 ..they were mine from before I married hubby :eek:...they looked soooo teeny tiny I can't Imagine getting my leg in there let alone my a** :8855:...so Im keeping those as an Incentive/torment ...will be yonks before they will go anywhere near me-but they WILL fit one day. I swear I really can't remember being that small:confused:

Right -Im sure that is more than enough waffle for now -I will get off and get some cleaning done
Have a super day everyone and keep at it..we are getting there -every day is one day closer to target :D

Thank you.. Only had one trip round the lake so far! My little boys not well i think he has a chest infection again so im stuck in for now :( But as soon as he's better im out and about again..

Im going shopping with my mam on Friday I want a maxi dress ( Not sure its a good idea with me being so short) But Im going to have a look see what I can find as I have a night out with my friend matty on Saturday night and I want to feel nice for a change.. Hopefully this will be the last thing I buy before I drop a dress size!! xx

Morning girls,

Its going to be a spring clean day for me:( But going to do it at a fast pace! Gets the old ticker throbbing and leave time to chill with a coffee before granddaughter arrives! She runs me ragged, so a rest before is always a good idea! :8855:

Have a fab day all, back in an hr or 2 :8855: with a coffee! :)

p.s... had an awful dream last night, I had been turned into a kabab... with a sharp pencil! :8855:

good morning all....

How are we all doing today?

wow big congrats to the losers:happy096:.

laura you are going great guns hun,fantastic getting your 5 stone shiny woo hoo.have you had your hair done yet?

bev well done you are doing fantastic.:D

I'm the same with you this morning patsy housework,i thought i'd come on here first and catch up.

have a good day all.
xx

Back