QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

back again lol memory like a sieve.

Does anyone go to zumba class? i've been looking at it on various sites,it looks fun, i've watched it on you tube,i'm thinking of getting a dvd and doing it at home then i can shake my :banana dancer: big bum in my own lounge :eek:.

back again lol memory like a sieve.

Does anyone go to zumba class? i've been looking at it on various sites,it looks fun, i've watched it on you tube,i'm thinking of getting a dvd and doing it at home then i can shake my :banana dancer: big bum in my own lounge :eek:.
I was looking at DVDs of that the other day-it looks really good but I have the co-ordination of a flip flop :eek: -so I might wait until I have shifted somemore wobble.
Will look forward to hearing what you reckon to it if you try it....

Half-time...

A cupa squished in before I start up stairs.

surrygal... never heard of it but I will be asking Mr Google about it later!

Just had a look on SW site for recipe using chicken & lemon... nothing there though. Anyone made a free lemon chicken something or other?

Good Morning,
How is everyone today??
Just to confuse you all, i've had a name change! Could sign into mini's from my new phone so hey presto

♥ Nicki ♥ becomes Chocolate button.
I joined group again yesterday and it was lovely to be back. Got no food in the house though so gonna have a bowl of pasta and a hifi bar until shopping time tonight. Think i'm going to stick to red days and have EE on weekends, think i'm going to struggle to eat the right amount of superfree food.
Weigh in wasn't as bad as i thought and i've lost 2lb since last monday. But i'm using my official WI as my start weight, a nice round 22stone :eek: need to shift that pretty sharpish.

Have a lovely day xxx

Good morning lovely ladies,

Well, had a lie in this morning! im having a wifey day too, washing, cleaning, sorting paperwork out etc!

Well done on the lossess girlies, we are getting there. We will have to arrange a big catch up next year when we hopefully all at target! What a party that would be!

Ah thanks capricorn, sometimes i do feel like a little piggy eating my syns but i am getting good losses so i know i need to give my head a wobble and not worry!!! Oooh, oooh, oooh, can i do the marathon challenge with you please? that sounds fab!and what an achievement it would feel like!
And i love my syn bin, but i totally get what your saying about if you dont have it in, you cant eat it, i have done that too before! your doing fab!

have a lovely day everyone, will be back soon! tummy rumbling so need to get something to eat! xx

Afternoon all

Whats happening -we are all becoming domestic godesses this week :eek: -not that we are all trying to burn cals.."honest" :p

Hi Nikki (choccie button) .... Just think you will never see the scales say "22st" again -at your next weigh in it will be "21st something" :D and then its down, down, down all the way :happy036:

Losc -feel free to do the marathon thing with me...My pedometer does km as well as steps -so I need to do 42.2km -yesteday was a lazy day and I still did just under 1.5km -so it should be do-able (Im starting to count from tomorrow).... just thought it would give me something to aim for -must keep my backside moving :8855:
Im going to look on the SW online sight I use -(I need to extend my membership anyway) -but they have exercise challenges with things like walk/swim/cycle the great wall, lands end to John o groats etc... so i may work my way through them ....
I think having the will power to keep "goodies" in is great -but Im just not gonna risk it -I haven't had choc, crisps, cake, biccies etc since I started and Im not missing them at all -in fact the thought of them makes me feel squiffy *thankyou paul mckenna* -I do have cereal bars in and they now sit in my wooden bread basket on the worktop and they don't bother me at all (which Im amazed at).... I just know that if I get in and out of the supermarket without any "naughties" I will be fine -I have to walk at least 30mins there and 30mins back to the nearest shop ;)
right I will get off again for now..
have a lovely afternoon all

Patsy - here's a recipe for sticky lemon chicken I found. 2.5 syns on Red/EE, so only 1.25 syns per portion :)

Sticky Lemon Chicken

Serves 2

2½ syns 0n Red

Ingredients

2 chicken breast fillets
1 large lemon
2 tsp fresh thyme leaves or a generous sprinkling of dried thyme
1 tbsp clear honey - (2½ syns)

Method

Preheat the grill to high and lightly oil a shallow heatproof dish.

Put the chicken in the dish, skin side down, and season with salt and pepper.

Grill for 5 minutes.

While the chicken is grilling, cut four thin slices from the lemon.

Turn the chicken fillets over and put a slice of lemon on top of each one.

Sprinkle over the thyme and a little more seasoning, then drizzle with the honey.

Squeeze over the juice from the remaining lemon and spoon round 2 tbsp water.

Return to the grill for 10 minutes more, until the chicken is golden and cooked all the way through.

Serve with a selection of free vegetables.

Anyways...afternoon folks! Wow, you've all been very busy in my absence! :) I didn't manage to get back on last night - my mum doesn't half yap! She gave me a good bit of news though - my dad's wounds from his cancer surgery in December have finally just about healed! All of a sudden they just started to close up :) I'm so glad. Poor thing - it hasn't been much fun having to lie on his back for 7 months. And he's gone up to 13 stone! I offered to donate some of my fat to help him put on a bit more weight, but I was told to get in line behind my mum :8855:

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies who've had losses this week. My memory has failed me again! :eek: I'm hoping for a loss on friday after my STS last week. I had to go for an appointment at the hospital, and had routine obs done first - BP was actually perfect for once, and apparently I've gone from 119kg to 107kg since I saw him 6 months ago!! :D Which if my maths hasn't failed me is the equivalent of about 26.5lb!! :D

Anybody have any juicy goss then?? I'm feeling all deprived of gossip!! :)

I've had a sh*t day at work - I had a disagreement with one of my Science department colleagues over sympathising with a child in Y10 who apparently has a really bad background (doesn't change the fact that he's a little turd for me - he's rude, defiant and lazy, and he mucked up 25% of his GCSE exam!). Of course, because she has a voice like a foghorn, and she's stuck in her ways, my opinion was wrong. She proceeded to leave the staff room b****ing to another member of staff who isn't in our department that "I don't know how she's going to survive in teaching if she has no sympathy for anybody". Thing is, probably half the school would have heard this, as I heard it through 2 rooms and a shut door! I can't believe how unprofessional she was. If I hadn't had to leave for my appointment I think I would have knocked her head off her shoulders :flamingmad: So I'm going to speak to my line manager about it as she won't let it lie, I know! B**ch!! :flamingmad:

On a positive note - I resisted the urge to go and stuff my face with chocolate afterwards!!! :D :8855:

Rant over! Thanks for listening ladies :)

Sian xxx

mmm that sound gawjus! Sorry to hear about your fellow worker though.... that really is bad and she should be pulled up for it. I hope you sort it out xxx

Ive just had my first EE day (chicken stirfry for dinner) and am looking forward to either SW KFC with SW Chips or a roast dinner tomorrow. If i manage a good loss this week i think I will stick with EE as I do like a lot of fruit and veg anyways so dont think it would be a hard task.

Its been a very hard, tiring day but im all stuffed and content. gonna go dye my barnet and have an early night. Hope Wednesday Weighers have had a good result and that you've all had a fab day xxxx

Oh Siany thats rotten. I hate rowing with collegues over students. Yes we must make allowances for a horrid home life but still it doesnt excuse everything! Manners cost nothing as a relative used to tell me! Keep your chin up only 2 and a half weeks to go!

Karen and Tatws - thanks for your support :) And Tatws - 21st July couldn't come soon enough. Although I have the slight issue of moving house to get out of the way at the end of term. Yawn!

Karen - what colour have you dyed your barnet then lovey?? Shocking pink or something like that?? ;) I hope you feel well rested after your early night.

Sian xxx :)

Dare I admit we break up earlier than you?

Evening all. Sorry about the hassle at school Sian, hope you can get it cleared up soon. :) I've been reading posts through the day and have now forgotten what's going on...I'm pretty rubbish tbh!

I'm trying to make myself cook something, not in the mood or hungry but I've eaten a total of 2 alpen lights and 2 activia yogurts all day so I really really should. I should be reeeeeeeeeally hungry, what's going on?:eek: Does Marvin have an opposite cousin?:8855:

Evening lovelies,

Sian, sorry to hear about your stupid colleague! if she doesnt let it go i would speak to your manager, you dont need that hassle at work. You would think that her being a teacher, she would have intellect to realise that not everyone will agree on everything! and thats ok! its what makes the world go around!

Hope the wed weighers have had nice news!

laura, marvins cousin is called skinny vinny, i have had him to stay a few times but feel free to send him to me when your done with him! that sounds a bit rude doesnt it! completely in a non sexual way! i dont fancy vinny, too skinny! oh dear, time to shut up, dig dig dig! xxx

hi everyone,afraid i havent had much time to check in latey,been fantically looking for a new job.diet suffered a tiny bit and aa result i didnt lose as much weight as i could have:mad:but at least i lost some and i have a lovely dress only just long enough to call decent and it its and im sooooo happy about that:D

i will catch up with you all tomorrow hope everyone is ok

WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!just realised i ony have 2lb to go to lose my first full stone since i got back on the slimming wagon and only the same amount again to lose to gain my 10percent award:happy036::happy036:i havent managed to read all the posts i have missed yet but:welcome:to any newcomers and to anyone who has been having a hard time WE CAN DO THIS!and to everyone who has lost weight i say again:happy036::clap:WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Last edited:

Morning girls,
Dudette...
Thanks hun, will definitely be trying that recipe. It sounds yummy!
Your colleague sounds like she needs a few things explaining to her, one of them being walls and children have ears! It is lovely to have a passion for ones work, but another to be blind to the whole picture. I worked in school for 20 yrs, working with every kind of underprivileged background imaginable, but would never have considered letting a child hide behind those circumstances. How is that helping in any way shape or form? Hope you get the backing and support you need hun.:)
Karen...
Glad you had a contented day hun, your menus sound yum! Hope the hair turned out the right shade! Lol:8855:
Tatws...
Manners seem to be a dyeing thing with children these days. Not even the basic please and thank you feature as they should.
Laura...
This weather don’t help, it’s too dam hot to keep eating. The sad thing is though, if we don’t we won’t lose weight! What’s all that about? Lol:8855:
Losc...
That’s one hell of a deep hole you dug! :8855:
Wee wee...
Well done on loosing hun, sounds like you have had your hands full. Go get that 2lb this week!
Well I'm not sure what to do today... will have another cup of tea and think on it.

shocking pink hair, Sian? well i feel all boring now as I had an almost black colour in mind! Im still crap-brown with grey roots though as I realised that the 20 minutes I spent in the dye ailse yesterday didn't actually result in a purchase. Coulda sworn i bought it but after about 15 minutes of hunting through stuff, the shopping receipt said otherwise! Totally losing my marbles!

I know theres a few thursday weighers on the board so GOOD LUCK!!! Theres a sticky on the forum for a July weight loss challenge if anyone is interested. xxxxxx

Sorry girls! haven't been near the laptop for the past few days!! But am reporting a 2.5lb weight loss!!! Am pleased but want to do better next week! So no treat today just good healthy eating! How is everyone doing? I most go and read up now! See if u've been bad or good!

Debs

Gooooood afternoon all

Tis sooooooo hot here again today..far to tot tot :p

Well done on the losses all -:talk017:

So far today I have fettled the living room and done the downstairs windows/doors inside and out and done 30mins "just dance" -or in my case "wiggle n wobble in time" :8855:...I have only clocked up 3300 steps so far -but hopefully depending on when hubby gets home from work we will get a walk -not until about 8pm though-when it might have cooled down (although not if yesterday is anything to go by :rolleyes:)

Im doing burgers with home made wedges and home made coleslaw for tonights dinner nomnomnom AND Im going to stick my 42g of low fat cheddar on top of the burgers too.... :eating: :drool:-and only 1 syn in it (for the oil to do the wedges)"woo bl**dy hoo"

for the burgers I have just done:-
  1. 400g extra lean minced steak
  2. 1/2 very finely chopped onion
  3. 1 grated carrot
  4. 2tbs natural yogurt (makes them really juicy;))
  5. seasoning
  6. 1 chopped chilli
the coleslaw (sorry forgot to post last time I did it)
  • 100g fat free fromage frais
  • 50g fat free natural yog
  • 50g fat free quark (with herbs)
  • seasoning
  • drop of white wine vinegar(or lemon juice)
I do this one as its free -but if you want it creamier you can add some low cal mayo. Then I just grate carrot and shred cabbage and onions and whallop it all together and leave in the fridge for a few hours -oooh I have added some chopped red pepper to it today :D

Last night I went on to my SW online account and extended for 6 months -so Im now paid up n committed (or should that be that I want committing?:8855:)up until the 28th January (then I wil look at extending again). I have worked out that if I just lose an average of 2lb a week -it will be 4st more gone and I will be down to 13st1.5lbs -the lightest I will have been whilst I have been with hubby :bliss:
right Im sure that is more than enough blah blah blah for you all for now..
Hope you are all well and having a good day!!!!

Back