QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Afternoon everyone

How we all doing today?

Capricorn, I would never have thought of adding yoghurt to my burgers, may have to give that recipe a go. I love a nice burger.

Well done to Dag, Nicky, Bev and Laura on your weight losses since I last posted. You're all doing really well. I've noted down your losses and will give you a total on Sunday for the week, going to be a challenge to beat last weeks 33lb, so we're counting on you end of the week weighers to get it boosted up.

Spanx and Stacey, thanks for joining me in the gain club this week, lets make sure we're not here next week though. Get planning your healthy meals and make sure you stick to them, we can lose everything we've just put on and then we're ready to start again.

I'm having a bit of a hungry day today, eaten my usual mullerlight, strawberries, chicken, ham, melon etc and had to top up with an Alpen bar, a packet of squares and now a 2 finger kitkat!! Think thats all my syns for the day gone.

I have had a proper brilliant off scales result though today, someone at work actually double backed into the kitchen to ask if I've been losing weight! First person to notice....woooohoooo. Feel great now. Perhaps I will resist the other 2 fingers of the kitkat afterall xx

Afternoon Minis,
Hope you all having a lovely Thursday. Some fab losses so far and i bet a few more to come.

First day went well, had a green day and i had a salad (big deal for me, don't do green stuff) was ok, just ate it with coleslaw.
Today is either going to be red or EE day but i don't think i will manage to eat enough superfree food, i had some homemade coleslaw salad for lunch and fruit throughout the day so we shall see. SW leader said to think of the day as a plate, so might be enough. For tea it depends, if you guys think i've had enough for EE then i'll be have gammon, egg, beans and chips and If not it'll be a red i'll be having steak and bbq wedges.

Oh and i have a confession, I, chocolate button, am addicted to chocolate orange hifi bars, i want to eat them allll the time.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone!
capricorn its been hot here today too and i decided to wear a new skirt ,its long but still cooler than jeans etc.Its strange but because i have always been too fat and low on confidence to wear a skirt ive only just started wearing them.ITS BRILLIANT:D though i am gonna get the jeans on later and go for a bike ride when it cools dwn a bit & am gonna try those recipes tomorow too,were having pork chop,gravy,poatoes and loads of veg for dinner tonight.
omg,my memort is poo,dag is it you who reported a 2.5lb loss :clap:
:argh:i am really going to have to get my pen and paper out later and make sure i have it to hand every time i log in
i hope very one is having a good day and i will check in later with u all:grouphugg:
WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

hi girls!well im afraid ididnt manage to get out on my bike after dinner,the skies opened!!but im going to do double tomorrow instead,anyway,i ran up and down the stairs 20times so i havent been a complete lazy bum but i do feel i need o step the exercise up,although its good loss i think i can do more than 12lbs in 12weeks.
louise i am afraid i am going to kidnap skinny vinny before you get ur hands on him lol
patsy my weight watchers leader tells me the no weight loss if i ont eat is called my bodies starvation mode.WE CANT WIN!!:8855:
chelleb well done for your of scales triumph,its grt when people notice eh,dont tell my fella but since ive been wearing skirts ive noticed a few glances from men heeeheee it make me smile:D
capicorn do i take it the more housework,the faster its done,the more effort put in equals more exercise?i have it made then i love housework!!
karen stir fry sonds grt i love fruit and veg too i could live on salads too
chocolate button whats a choc orange hifi bar?im assuming its better than being addicted to choc oranges eh sodont worry
sian am really glad to hear your dad is on the mend but a far a donatig fat is concerned, dont bother,
ive been trying it for yrs! :8855:
sorry to anyone i missed out will catch up soon,for now heres grt thing,
SPICY POTATO WEDGES
slice potatoes into wedge shapes,
pour a tbsp of olive oil into bowl,
add 2 tsp lazy garlic,
add 2 tsp chilli powder,
mix well in bowl,
put in baking tray and oven on appox 240c,
lightly dust any curry powder over top,
shake halfway through cooking,erm they dont take too long when oven up to heat so dont go out lol,hope u try, hope u like
WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

hi ladies

have n't really had that much time to post this week and have been on a bit of a downer cause my scales were showing a huge gain.

Went to group resigned to it and feeling sorry for myself.

Got on the scales and sure enough my C said omg Alia you have gained 9.5 pounds. Devastated!! She then went to write it in the book and said Alia you haven't gained 9.5 pounds you've lost it, you did n't look at the stones, its gone down one :D:D:D

yes I felt like a total plank but a very relieved and rather confused one at that!!

Alia... that is so funny! But better than that... its bloody FANTASTIC!!!!
now all you need to do is remember what you ate and you can go for it again!!:8855:

Sian Im sorry but we break up on the 16th! would have replied last night but my broadband died!

wow alia! you are a legend, well done :D

capricorn, your food always sounds amazing and yummy.

I finished college this week... got a merit on both of last weeks exams and have passed the course with good grades. I felt so sad to leave as I have an amazing tutor who i will very sorely miss. Uni next! I indulged in party food tonight... mainly because I hadnt eaten all day so it was just poor planning. well.... not as such as i did try to plan but i was out all day long... took a carrier full of fruit, alpen bars and water with me but left it at my friends house after work but before college. had no money on me so had to eat what was on offer or eat someones limbs. anyways... im not worried and the rest of the week will be fine. life happens sometimes and catches me all off guard :)

its friday tomorrow everyone! yay!

Morning girls,

Hope you all had a fab SW day yesterday!

I wasn't myself yesterday,(b4 you say it, I wasn't someone else either) :8855:not poorly as such but didn't feel like eating and had the energy of a nat. Don't feel 100% this morning either, if I'm coming down with something I wish it would show its face and then I can get over it.:mad:

I still went swimming but OMG did it take some doing. I felt like a lump of lard going through the water.:eek: If I had an ounce of sense I would have missed it out yesterday, but you know what us women are like... we wont give in without a fight!:D

Right... another cup of tea and a peek on e-bay.

Good Morning all

Superb losses again folks :happy096:
Karen -well done on your exam results :clap:
Patsy-hope whatever you are coming down with passes soon -we can't have you being someone else now can we ;)

Looks like we are set for another red hot day here -hope you all get your share too.

I need to nip out when huby finishes work -I want to get a fruit n veg top up -hubby is golfing this weekend and then away from Mon-Fri -so I can't risk running out :eek:.
We are planning a walk this evening -depending on how niknaknooed we are after shopping, so just in case I will get some wii "just dance" done later -it don't half work up a sweat :p.
Hubby reckons there is a package for me on his desk so it has to be the wii racket sports game -OR the EA sports active + EA sports more workouts .... so no excuse for not shifting my ample backside;)
ooohh out of curiosity I decided *somewhat stupidly* to "try on" those size 16 jeans of mine I found when clearing out -well lets say "at least I got my feet in" :8855:I got them up to my knees -before falling on the bed and doing a not to shabby impression of a dying seal" *cue much flapping of legs trying to shake them off again* :D -well at least I know how far I have to go..and it made me laugh if nothing else..so i will try them on once a month -who knows they may fit by this time next year :giggle:
right -with that lovely image in your heads -I will leave you for now..have a great day everyone :D

Morning all.:)

Fantastic Alia, well done!

Capricorn, I giggled at the image of the flapping, you'll be in them before you know it. You're doing so well and always seem in a fantastic mood, good for you.:D

Patsy, well done for going swimming while feeling crap. I hope you're better soon.

Karen, congrats on your merits!

Weewee, your spicy wedges sound yum. I'll try them on my next green day.

Happy Friday to everyone that works, enjoy the weekend before it's over!

I'm 30 today.:eek: I had a lovely breakfast in bed this morning, Matt made me bacon eggs and mushrooms on toast. What a lovely way to wake up. My youngest son had made Matt take him to town last night for a present for me. It's the first year he's thought about it and had some birthday money left. He bought me some earrings, a necklace and 3 beads for my charm bracelet so that covers my next 1.5 stones. He's such a lovely boy.:D

Have a great weekend everyone.:)

Hello all.

I've just made a coffee and decided to come on here and catch up:D.

Dudette hope you had a better day at work yesterday hun :).

Alia what a fantastic loss that is super duper well done.:).

patsy it's awful when you feel like that,hope you soon feel better.:)

good luck to any one wi today.

happy birthday laura.breakfast in bed,how lovely,have a great day hun :birthday: .

I'm on a red day today and having a gammon salad for dinner tonight.

right i'm going to have a mooch about .

have a great day all.
xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA! what a sweet little'un you have. Mine would laugh at the thought of 'wasting' their dosh on poor old me. I hope the spoilage (i can make up words too!) continues for the rest of the day :D

Im out for a meal tonight with the bods from college. I've looked at menu and as long as they dont dip the jacket spuds in lard or use too much olive oil in the tomato pasta sauce, i'll be fine. its a pizza and pasta bar...eekkk! thank god im doing EE this week! My plan is to not let nice smells deter my healthy choice and im driving so that i dont end up drinking and finding myself in a gutter at 4am with kebab sauce and alchopop all down me :)

Merry Friday to one and all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies

Alia, fantastic loss hunny, well done you,amazing!

Laura, happy birthday, your baby so sweet spending his birthday money! have a fab day lovely!

Mmm weewee i am gonna try them wedges over the weekend, but will use frylight instead of oil i think.

Right, i need some thinspiration of you lovelies. For the first time since starting, i have been quite naughty! I just feel so bloated this week, trying to drink loads of water, but * week started kicking in properly yesterday! i want it to end! anyway, and have eaten badly and drank. Just been craving chocolate really really badly, which isnt like me, i am a crisp lover!. Really peed off with myself, as there was no need for it. the thing im pissed off with is that, as i have been feeling really bloated, my tummy is all wobbly and watery if you know what i mean, i was starting to feel like i may sts this week or even gain, well i feel like ive bloody guaranteed a gain now. prob havent eaten really badly, definitely not as bad as i used to eat, but i know i have eaten far too much of the wrong things :-( xx

Hello ladies, just a quick one as I am at work. I'm planning to make the smash pizza tonight, has anybody tried it or have any tips or anyreviews?!
Xxx

It's yummy corsacar. I just make the smash up til it's a hardish 'dough' then frylight the work top and a rolling pin. It does get a bit stuck though so you sometimes have to squeeze it all together instead of rolling and use your fist.:p Bake it for 10-15 mins or until crispy on the edges. I just use passata to save on syns. Pre-cook the toppings so once they're on you just have to cook until the cheese melts. I took one to taster and everyone seemed to love it.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes girls.:D

Afternoon all

"Im Mellllllllting" -jees its far to hot we are at 89 indoors -in the shade :eek:

Still managed to get 1hr 20 mins in on the wii -my new racket games arrived (along with my EA sport "more workouts" -but the EA sports interactive bit isn't here yet :rolleyes:)
I have a bolognaise under way in the kitchen *derr* where else would it be :p -I am a numpty..

Happy birthday Laura :553:

Losc-I would try and up the salads and fruit, it should hopefully reduce the bloating and stop that horrible "yuk, food hangover feeling" Try and give the bread/pasta a miss until it eases a bit -spuddlies should be fine with protein, salad, veg, fruit -if you need something sweet -have you any SF jellies? -not totally syn free -but whallop in some fromage frais and its a bit blancmange like... I bet You will pull it back -you just wait n see :p

Corsacar -sorry I haven't tried the smash pizza -hope you enjoy it

Happy birthday laura!!! xx Gosh u do make that smash pizza sound amazing! I really must give it a go! And the wedges too weewee yum yum... think i could combine the 2 and have wedges and pizza for tea? r would that just be greedy? lol

ALIA u genius!! big congratulations u should be sooooo pleased with yourself :)

Ah patsy Get better soon! Not nice when ur down :) :)

Capricorn the melting temperature of an irish person is a lot less than that... so i'd b a puddle on the floor!

x

:birthday: LAURA!welcome to the 30 club,i joined it in jan and im determined to be slinky by 31,but you can have cake its ony once a year:bday:
ALIA wow!well done you!:happy036:what an achievement on wi day
surray gal,the gammn salad sounds yum,i am gonna have porksteak salad tonight.
capricorn,:8855:been in the same position recently myself,i was tyng to get into my size22 and im actually pretty close now,you will be in urs soon too.
patsy i hope ur feeling better soon and i think ur supergirl for going swimming anyway when u feel poo:superwoman:
karen,dont worry you will be ok,baked spud and salad is fine,even pasta salad,enjoy yourself
louise,frylight is good for the wedges too,ive used it before,dont worry about *week it will soon be over,ur gonna hate me but i was only cursed for 2 days this months
dag,i suppose if u did some strategic portion controlling u could afford the mash pizza and a wedge or two
so be:cool: everybody,i will check in later,after my fave,salad!!!yay im gonna beat this bulge,im gonna let the skinny me inside,fight her way out!
WE CAN DO THIS!!!! XXXX

Hi All

Just a quickie before I head home from work.

Had a much better day today with eating, not felt overly hungry which is always a bonus. Decided that I'm going to have a think over the weekend of new breakfast ideas as i only have a yoghurt and i think i need something a bit more filling.

Happy Birthday Laura :birthday:
How you have had a fab day and you've been spoilt. I was 31 last week, so perhaps by the time I'm 32 I'll be a skinny mini

Weewee, those wedges do sound good. Think I'm going to have them over the weekend...maybe even tonight yum yum.

Try not to feel down Louise, I'm sure you'll have done just fine. It's my * week too so I really know where you're coming from. I've had another 2 finger kitkat today so I've got the chocolate cravings too. Agree with Capricorns advice, loads of fruit and veg and cut back on the stodge. You've done brilliantly so far and I'm sure it'll continue.

Smash pizza does sound tempting. I'll wait to hear the verdict though before I give it a go.

Hope you're feeling better today Patsy.

Catch up with you all soon xx

Back