QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Afternoon ladies.

Lucia well done on resisting the chinese buffett!.What a great bargain in clarkes,i love a bargain:).Good luck for your wi.

Jayde sorry to hear about your job situation.

Jiggly hope your ok and good luck for wi and chasing that new shiney.

I lost 4lbs this week :bliss:.This is the longest time i have ever stuck to any diet or healthy eating and that is my nsv for today:D:D lol.

:wave_cry:to everyone i have missed.
xx

Good evening all

Whoop whoop on your loss surreygal :happy096:
I lost 2lbs this week :happy036:so Im a happy bunny. My aim for this week (along with trying a week of EE *gulp*) -is to keep up on the exercise.... tomorrow is going to be a 30min step session with the ea sports II and I will be attempting to do it with the riser under the wii board and the remotes in the 1kg dumbells :character00115: :silly: and then in the evening I will do the next 20min workout that "bob" from the biggest loser picks for me :rotflmao:

Spanx-thanks so much for sponsoring me :thankyou:
Jayde -sorry about the job situation, hope things improve soon for you..
Lucia -sounds like you are having a lovely and well earned weekend!
Surreygal -Im with you, I have never been "on track" for so long Im usually lunging from diet to not diet n back again :eek: NOT this time :nono: -Im eating this way for the rest of my life :party0049:
Well folks I made tomorrows dinner earlier so it could stand overnight and develope and corrrr it tastes good -its Asian aubergine and pork hotpot... reminds me of some kind of spare rib/char sui pork taste -which is always a good thing :giggle: . I have also made my version of 12 sped soup -which I love, although mines is chunky n solid and scrummy -so thats my lunches sorted for the week (and then some) -well it does make masses :D
right -enough waffle -have a lovely night all

Morning! :patback:Well done to Capricorn and SurreyGirl :D Hugs for those who need them :grouphugg: and loads of positive vibes at the start of yet another week in our journey! :vibes:

I've lost another 2lbs this week :D which means I hit the 1.5 stone mark :clap: I was going to award myself another shiny but I can't find them! Just noticed as well that my one stone one isn't showing up despite being in my signature :confused:

Have a great day everyone! :D

Morning all! Well done Surreygal, Capricorn and Lesley on more fantastic losses! :happy036:

Lesley - the shineys are in the 'off topic' forum, one of the sticky threads at the top of the forum. There are instructions there too about how to show them in your signature!

Have a good day everyone! x

Well done to Surrygal, Capricorn and Lesley on your losses!

Jayde
, sorry to hear about the job, hopefully something else will come along soon for you!

Capricorn
, the wii fit sounds fab, I love the step up idea! Remember (tho I'm sure you know already) with EE a 1/3rd of your plate needs to be Superfree and snacks (besides syns) need to be Superfree too!

I did not know that fact until about 10 days ago and this week I have stuck to that rule religiously and have lost 5lb!! I am well stoked and am putting it down to actually doing EE properly!

Good luck to Lucia who's still gotta wi today, here's hoping for a good loss for you girl!

Off out now, got such a busy day today, hope everyone has a fab week ahead! x

Morning ladies and well done on the latest losses :clap:

Thanks for the reminder on EE Toni - I think I am doing it right so far -but probably more by luck than judgement :p -I naturally pick fruit to snack on and my plate is always at least 50% veggies so I think I should be ok... although If you see me going wrong give me a kick :giggle:
I did 30mins on the wii step this morning with the riser under the board and it does make a difference :p -I didn't use the dumbells as I couldn't get the remotes to fit in the holders (a job for hubby me thinks ;)) and to be honest I think I may wait until I have got used to the riser first - I have to say that the riser is really good and solid.... I had seen some that were like cups that went under each corner :eek: -I would have been straight on my a** -this one is great :clap:

Right I really should get on and update my diary and then its lunch time and then I will be doing some more sorting out :eek: -Im going through every cupboard, box, drawer and corner of the house and sorting into :-
  1. throw away its tat
  2. box up ready for moving
  3. box up towards the car boot
  4. leave out as we are using it....
Im hoping to get lots into the "carboot" section as all funds are going towards my trip... plus it will mean less to move when we move home ;)
ooh tonight hubby is nipping me to a bigger supermarket so I can get things like ginger, chilis, fish sauce etc -and whilst Im doing that hubby will be cramming stuff into the recycling bank in the carpark... woohoo - 2 for the price of 1 :D
right enough waffle..I will get off
have a lovely day everyone!!!

Evening all!

Thanks for the kind words ladies and well done on all these losses! It is really helping me to get through the job situation focusing on sw so I am hoping for a good loss on Wednesday. On Friday when we were given our redundancy letters I was naughty and drank lots and dominos!!! But was amazed how I drew the line and just got back on the wagon - I guess this is what normal people do! But for me, someone who comfort eats terribly I am feeling quite proud!!

Have changed groups from a Monday to Wednesday because the consultant is better- the other one is lovely but gives the basic package and the one on a Wednesday does email blogs each week with recipes and motivational poems and tips, free tea and coffee, certificates as well as stickies and really good raffle for 10p a ticket- like the poach pods from Lakeland and free range eggs! And the fruit basket is always good. I think you get out what you put in, and I begrudge paying the same for a cold hall and a bit of motivation if you are lucky!!

Keep it up ladies!

Jayde x

Well done on getting back on track Jayde. It can be so hard so good on you! Your consultant sounds fab. I wish there was one up here, it must help keep you on track to have that weekly meeting.

Aaliyah27 said:
Well done on getting back on track Jayde. It can be so hard so good on you! Your consultant sounds fab. I wish there was one up here, it must help keep you on track to have that weekly meeting.

Deffo Aaliyah27 - the fact that she puts in such effort and really cares about is really helps me, I may even consider doing it myself one day because I know that good consultants who go that extra mile are hard to find! X

Congrats on all the losses, ladies:woohoo:

I am checking in with a 4lb loss this week!

Lucia Lucia said:
Congrats on all the losses, ladies:woohoo:

I am checking in with a 4lb loss this week!

Well done!!! A fab loss!!! Xxx

Well done on all your losses ladies! I too an checking in with a 4lb loss, very happy with that!
However I can see me having a bad week and god knows where I should turn.
My boyfriend this week has said there are two properties he wants to look at renting and we are viewing later this week.
But I am the bottom earner so living alone will hit me harder than him, I'm far too independent to let him pay mire than me but I know I will struggle.
I also know that I turn 21 soon and stating at home too much longer will kill me!
Also got lots of stress about work, manager has says he wants out and if he goes...were all up sh*t creek. So really just having a big moan at you all. Will stop now and just say I hope you are all well
Xxx

corsacar said:
Well done on all your losses ladies! I too an checking in with a 4lb loss, very happy with that!
However I can see me having a bad week and god knows where I should turn.
My boyfriend this week has said there are two properties he wants to look at renting and we are viewing later this week.
But I am the bottom earner so living alone will hit me harder than him, I'm far too independent to let him pay mire than me but I know I will struggle.
I also know that I turn 21 soon and stating at home too much longer will kill me!
Also got lots of stress about work, manager has says he wants out and if he goes...were all up sh*t creek. So really just having a big moan at you all. Will stop now and just say I hope you are all well
Xxx

Well done on your loss!!! Me and my oh split things equally and it can get tough but over the years it has become the norm to give and take as things change e.g redundancies- he was made redundant twice in last three years and now it's my turn he will sub me! hope it works out for you, I left home at 19 and never went back so know how you feel!!

Keep up with them losses you are doing great!!! Wish I has lost the weight at 21 but here's to my 28th!!!! Lol!!! Xxxx

Well done Cornish, Lucia and Corsacar - fantastic losses! :happy096:

Corsacar, hope you don't think I'm overstepping the mark - I understand how you feel, but, as someone who paid all the bills and mortgage for many years while my ex was setting up (and failing at!) his own business, once you're in a live-in relationship, it really doesn't matter who pays what, as long as you've agreed it all up front and are both happy with the arrangement. Who's to say that in a few years you won't be the main earner? Then you could reverse the roles! I think you should probably have a chat with your OH before you go and look at properties! You don't want to store up trouble for later and if you're worrying about money, that's a sure-fire way of causing stress in a relationship... Hope your week's not too stressful! x

Thankyou ladies, it's difficult as I do as much over time as I can at work so my income changes anyway, we have spoken in depth about it and he knows I'm worrying about it but has said he has no problem subbing me if money is tight at any point, just very scared but excited at the same time.
Anyway sorry to have been so off topic last night! Am up and raring to go this morning, just off in a minute to get changed and get out and start the couch to 5k programme! Eeeek! Am very unfit so we shall see how that goes! Wish me luck, will stop back in again later!
Xxxx

I like the sound of the couch to 5km programme corsacar. Let us know how you get on with it. I'm sure youre house hunting will all sort itself out. Your circumstances sound quite similar to mine at that age but I think as long as everyone communicates it will all work out fine.

I'm checking in with a 1lb loss on *week so although not a huge loss I'm still pleased. I think I have had a huge NSV this week too without even realising. I've been maga busy with work this week so havent really had a lot of time to plan meals etc so have just been counting the syns as I went along & surprisingly it almost seems like second nature now even when trying to organise a meal in a hurry :D

Well done to everyone on their losses & I promise I will get better caught up soon.

Capricorn how are you finding the risers for the balance board?? worth investing in??

afternoon all!!

well done Stacey:wee:, Jayde :party0011:(an welcome back), Aaliyah:wee:, Spanx:party0011:, Capricorn:wee:, Surrey:party0011:, Leslie:wee:, Cornish:party0011:, Sweetpink:wee: an any 1 I've missed :party0011: for looses shineys NSVs an generally just being fabulous!! :party0019:

Lesley an Corsacar hope the pre holiday knuckle down is going well...............how jealous :drool: am i lol but i hope ur exactly where u aimed for (if not better) when u go.

Jayde I'm really sorry about you work news but well done you for staying positive, an your new SW class sound fab!:0clapper:

Nice to hear you had a good weekend Lucia, i miss my eldest daughter loads when she's in respite but it gives the other 2 :family2:that bit more freedom (pushing a pram an a wheel chair can be a lil difficult lol) an I'm soooo not as good as you with food treats :D

Corsacar hope the house/job thing rights its self for you:cross:! these things always have a way of panning out!

i think that bloomin 3stone shiney will remain elusive! :ashamed0005: last week getting back where i was pre Christmas i was all full of enthusiasm :bliss:, i went an i got the Wii fit+ an have had loads of fun with it and the girls :whacky068:...... until i got a phone call on Saturday blooming work grrrrr makes me so cross:rant2: the numptys i have to work with when half the country are losing their jobs and that pair don't deserve the ones they have:flamingmad:!! sorry, anyway stress I'm good with but pure frustration has me not eating for most of the day then eating crap an hour before bed! :character00254::party0027::party0051::17729: etc.!!!
but i will endeavor to rise above (an if that doesn't work I'll make sure there are no witnesses lol)

sorry for the rant ladies :confused:

hope your all having a good week an fingers crossed for 2night the damage isn't too bad!!

xxxx

Good afternoon ladies!
Well i feel very refreshed all day today! I went out and did Week 1 Day 1 of C25K this morning, i managed to finish it without collapsing! Haha, i actually really enjoyed it and am looking forward to my next one on thursday. Doesnt look too bad looking ahead to week 2 but week three seems a bit tough so may end up repeating week 1. but would recommend it to anyone!
Jigglymum - thankyou for your best wishes for my holiday knuckle down. goddd i cant wait to get away!
Sweetpink - Well done on your loss! i would be more than happy with that on * week! and thankyou for your comment about my house hunting, me and my OH are very good at communicating so hopefully there wont be any problems. i certainly had no problems communicating the fact that his mother wasnt coming to the first viewings! humpf!
thankyou capricorn as well for your comments, all you ladies are so flippin lovely!
good luck to anyone weighing today, the sun has been out all day and sunshine is always good for weight loss...thats my theory anyway :)
xxxxx

Evening ladies! Well wi is tomorrow night for me and hoping for a good loss, just about to use my suns on a Malteaser bunny which can't be bad can it!! Also made that magic porridge people go on about and it's in the fridge doing it's stuff - have any if you tried it? Hope it is good! Managed to get a job interview fir tomorrow somehow so here's hoping that goes well!

Well done on the exercise corscar almost tempted!!!

Back