QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Debz - sorry about your holiday, but better safe than sorry...just think how much slimmer you'll be when you finally do get some time in the sun!

Hi huni, i am sad about my holiday bit better safe than sorry, there will be plenty more holidays to come! Going to even try and get a wee few days away at the end of the year to London, not caring about the weather !! Just good to have a break :D xXx

Logged on to make sure you were on track Debz!

Off to weigh in - report back later!

Logged on to make sure you were on track Debz!

Off to weigh in - report back later!

I am on track huni, Good Luck with weigh in. Look forward to hearing how you get on :D
I am weighing in on Thursday!
Not sure what day to have today! Was going to have a green but not sure if I am doing it correctly !!
Just sat down to hv my weetabix and milk, working at 5pm. Normally in bed at this time but going with my sister to look at a flat. She is staying with hubby and i at the mo until she finds somewhere to live. Only had a couple of hours sleep last night, was still awake at 4am :cry: When I went to bed, i was starving and couldnt get too sleep! Dont understand y i was so hungry, I had a filling dinner and then had a Pasta Mug Shot when I came home from work :(
Och well, i will check bk in later huni and see how you got on ;) xXx

Debz If you have pcos then carbs esp refined carbs like white rice, pasta etc will make you very hungry. when I had my fertility treatment and all the blood tests I was told my pcos made me insulin resistant and the insulin surge your body makes is more than normal and this stimulates your apitite. For this reason I have to be very careful with carbs as I turn into an eating machine if I eat alot of refined stuff like mug shots, pasta etc so have to watch that. I never found I could lose much on green and the pcos diet the hosp gave me told me to only eat refined carbs sparingly. I do all EE, lose better on red but I dont like it. I tend to have pasta and rice either 1-2 times a week any more I get over hungry and cant stop eating! We are all different but thats what I find with me!

Anyway checking in with 2lbs off for me, pleased with that and 4 and a half til my 10% so working towards that at the mo!

Hope everyone is ok

Well Done Lucia, thats fab!!!! You will get your 10% next week, i hv faith in you :D
I think you could be right huni as I have been starving all day! I have been trying to do green today but I just cannot fill myself up at all! I will be sticking with Extra Easy I think. I am in the middles of making dinner, one of Capricorns Receipes ... it is the Potato and Onion Pie. Smells delish! Cant wait to get stuck into it :) Heading off just now babe, got to start work at 5pm! Will get back on later. Well Done again xxx

Great to see you around again Spanx !

well thats me at work now :(
got my potato wedges with me for a wee treat later on :D I have the syn free pancakes in the house waiting on me when I go home :D mmmmm i cant w8 !!!!
I did make capricorns potato and onion bake and had it in the oven for 40mins, but it wasnt ready!! Had to leave it cooking and get hubby to watch it for me. Will need to try it when i go home! Will I be able to freeze this? xXx

Morning all, ready for a 100% day ?

Any Facebookers? Follow Diet Geezer, over 3000 SW members do. Full of photos tips, snippets and chat- just friend request "diet Geezer" Big guy following the diet with lots of followers.

Well happy Tuesday to you all :D

Hello princessess:D

Debz great to see you back on track:).

Well done Lucia! fab loss.

Spanx hope your week is going ok:).I love the look of zumba,i have watched some of the videos on you tube,it looks great,I think im going to get the zumba on the wii.Shake ya booty:D:D.

Well so far so good i have been on just dance everyday since sunday,I need oxygen :eek::D.

Have a good day.x

Morning princesses.

Lucia I love the idea of zumba as well so cant wait for it to come out for the wii to give it a go. What I really wish is that I had time to get back to the gym but for the forseeable future I cant see that being an option :(

I was chatting with hubby last night who was horrified to hear that I wanted to lose the same again so I promised him that I would take it a stone at a time. For the first time in years I feel almost happy with my weight even though I do still want to keep losing. The one thing that does bug me though is my stomach & lack of stomach muscles so I've got my ab roller out of the loft & started doing some every morning & evening. I'm doing 20 normal crunches & 10 reverse crunches each time to get me started & hopefully that might tighten any muscles which are hiding at the minute. Apart from that & housework though I really need to get going again with the exercise as I've been doing very little since I wasnt well. In saying that I rarely get sat down with work, running around after the kids & keeping the house in a liveable state so if that all counts as body magic then the exercise is well & truly covered!!! lol :D Still I want to get going with some proper planned exercise rather than all of the normal everyday running about. A friend of mine was telling me about shake weights which she thought seemed good so I was wondering if any of you have used them or heard anything about them?

Morning everyone, how you all today? I'm just going to get up, can't decide whether to go to spinning class tonight???? Mind you, I went once before and it nearly killed me lol, getn weighed tomorrow so need to try get some extra weight off lol
I hv zumba at 8pm. Its a great laugh, I love it! I cn they r bringing it out on the wii, that bv should be good. Ill be buyn that. Well its about time I got out of bed, still starving :( hv bn for 2 days, no matter what I eat, I just can't get full ... so frustrating! xxx

@sweet pink: I go everyday to a place called get fab abs. Its a vibrating plate that you stand on for 10min. Its the equivalent to an hours workout at the gym. It jiggles all ur fat about .... You are guaranteed to loose a dress size in 3wks. It has worked, I'm on my 2nd month course and iv went from a size 26 to a 24 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well now Im confused
I posted on here this morning and now its not there :confused: gawd knows where that went :silly:

Well my 30 day shred arrived home with hubby yesterday evening so I did it and again this morning :thankyouthankyou: and ooh I have achy bits ...lets hope it helps :cross:
Im determined to do my best to not end up with a wibbly wobbly jelly belly ;)

oohh Surreygal I have pre-ordered the wii zumba -should be a giggle as I have the rhythm of a flip flop :rotflmao:

Im slowly edging into the 14st bracket -just 2.5lbs to go -so hopefull in a couple of weeks that will be dealt with, I can't believe how quick the time is going..
Anyway -enough waffle -hope we are all having a good week and keep up the great work -summer is coming ;)

Your not the only confused one Capricorn- I wished everyone a happy Tuesday today!!!!

Thanks Debz I'll have to look into that. Mind you I dont even have anyone that will look after the kids for 10 minutes so that might be a problem :sigh: My MIL is about as useful as a chocolate teapot!!!

Oh & dont worry I have absolutely no idea what day of the week it is as eldest dd is off school this week :rolleyes:

Ill watch them for 10min lol
You can take them with you, my we brothers cane with me and loved out, they had a wee shot hehe xxx

Back