QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning all

Not been very active on here but have enjoyed reading about all your great losses!!! Well done you are all such great inspiration!

I am on it 100% because I have to lose this weight! I've never wanted it so much before so I know I can do it j just have to beAt those demons! At WI I put on 5lbs which I couldn't believe I had not been that bad but I think it was mostly because i ate before I went because I have hD a sneaky look on the scales and all that has gone but I am being uber good because it is the only way to get this off and feel better.

You guys really are amazing with how well you are doing xxx

hi can i join u lot please? ive got about 8 stone to lose and havent even started yet. to be honest im scared ill not be able to do it cos im a fussy eater hate salads and pasta. need to try tho want to lose to start a family in the next couple of years

hi can i join u lot please? ive got about 8 stone to lose and havent even started yet. to be honest im scared ill not be able to do it cos im a fussy eater hate salads and pasta. need to try tho want to lose to start a family in the next couple of years

I think I can compete for worlds fussiest eater, I too hate pasta, I dont like meat (apart from a small bit of skinless boneless chicken breast) I hate chocolate:eek: before starting SW I lived on toast and sandwiches if I can do it I'm sure you can xx

afternoon ladies! I had some health issues and came off SW but am getting back to it 1000% tomorrow. Feeling more determined than I have in a long time! going to pull out the books tonight and get planning for the week. Going to try EE, for some reason I can't get my head around it!

Have a good week all :)

Well done on all the losses:).

Welcome Welshcake and Wallsend:).

Nice to see you back Aaliyah,Hope all is well with you now.Hope you have a good week hun:).

Good for you Jayde for being back on 100%.

Capricorn thats fab dropping in to the 14's well done mrs:D:D.

Well so pleased with my wi this morning ,I lost 5lbs:D.

Been out most of the day,went for a nice walk up the park,popped in to see family.Hope everyone is having a nice sunday.xx

Hello everyone. Brand new to the forum and this is my first post. I've been doing SW since August after hearing about it from a girl at work who said she could eat an entire chicken on the diet (I couldn't quiet believe it!). Anyway when I started I had already lost about 7lb, lost a further 1 1/2stone on SW before putting almost all of it back on again. Now just trying to get myself back into it which is not made easy by my job which tends to be eat and run.

Anyway just saying hi and that been looking around and this forum looks great. You guys are such an inspiration and hopefully this will help get me back on track!

Good evening everyone :wavey:

ooohh lots of new face joining in :party0011: -hope you all find it useful, everyone on here is lovely...

Woop woop on the loss Surreygal -what have YOU been doing this week? its a cracking loss :woohoo:

Aaliyah -hope you are all better now :vibes:

I have sorted my meal plan for the week -so that is that out of the way and now I just get to enjoy my meals :eating:

Im hoping this week to finally decide what Im having to mark my 1 year anniversary on SW .. Im pondering on getting a really pretty watch (if I can find what I want) ... gawd knows what Im going to do when I get to target :p
Anyway -sleep well everyone and keep at it -we are getting there!!!!

Evening all! Well done Capricorn and Surreygal - fab losses! :happy036: And a huge congrats on getting into the 14s Capricorn - there's nothing like the feeling of getting into the next stone down is there?! :D

Well, I've had another slow week - only 0.5lb. Was really cross yesterday, but have calmed down now!! Also, managed to avoid a huge blow out on a box of Milk Tray that a friend had brought round with her this week...:eek:

So I avoided the blow out last night, but took my son out for a curry tonight and reckon I had about 20 syns - still, not too bad, as only had 5.5 yesterday, so still within limit!

Welcome to all the new faces - hope you enjoy it here! Lovely bunch of nutters, er, I mean ladies!!! :eek::D

Have a good week everyone! x

I know you've had a lot of new faces recently but is there room for one more? :hmm:
I'm rejoining group tonight, not sure exactly what my weight is at the moment but i have about 11stone to lose (shesh :badmood: that's a scary amount) Pretty much good to go to have another serious bash at this, just got to remember in a few weeks that i can't do it on my own, feel free to remind me of that too x x x x

Morning all

Well done on the losses folks :happy036:

Spanx -well done on fighting off the milk tray :woohoo:
The thing is with the curry -it was planned and you obviously enjoyed it -much better than eating the chocs just because they were there :party0011:. I wouldn't mind spending a lot of syns on something planed that I really wanted, I would be annoyed though if I used them up on mindless munching ;)

woohoo Nicki. and welcome on board -we always have room for more :p .... Did you used to post before? I think its your avatar thingy that is making me wonder... and don't think Im a complete nut job but were you "chocolate button"? god my memory is odd -don't know why I think all this stuff :p

Anyway enough waffle -Im off for my lunch mmmm
Have a lovely day everyone....

woohoo Nicki. and welcome on board -we always have room for more :p .... Did you used to post before? I think its your avatar thingy that is making me wonder... and don't think Im a complete nut job but were you "chocolate button"? god my memory is odd -don't know why I think all this stuff

:eek: blimey thats a good memory you have, i was only chocolate button for about 3 weeks. But yeah was on the sw boards back in October, i'm a serial diet hopper! I keep meaning to change the avatar but even now when i see it, i giggle! x

:eek: blimey thats a good memory you have, i was only chocolate button for about 3 weeks. But yeah was on the sw boards back in October, i'm a serial diet hopper! I keep meaning to change the avatar but even now when i see it, i giggle! x

God -I need therapy.. I can remember random stuff I don't need to, but ask me what I did last week and I wouldn't have a clue :eek:

I think it must be the funny avatar and the purple writing that clicked something :D

Hopefully this time will be THE one for you :vibes: , Im sure we have all done more diets than we care to remember ;)

Gutted!!! I gained 3lbs this week!! I hv bn so good. I know I had a big loss when I got weighed on thursday and its only bn 4 days, wanted to loose 2lbs tonight for my club 10!! Now got 5lbs to get it! Could cry :( xx

Hey hun, sorry to hear you had a gain but try not to stress too much I'm sure you won't be long at shifting that 5lbs anyway. Look at your losses over the month instead of week by week & you'll really appreciate just how fab they are.

A massive welcome to everyone that has just joined this fab team :D We can all fight those pesky lbs with eachothers support.

Forgot to say a MASSIVE well done to Capricorn for getting into the 14's. Hopefully I won't be far behind you ;)

Well done welshcake fab loss:D.

Debz sorry about the gain,you will soon get it off again.Don't let it get you down,you are doing so well:).

Welcome Nicki and Cherry blossom.

Good luck to all weighing in today.

Hello guys,

this is my 2nd weigh and I have lost 7.5 lbs so far I got my 1/2 stone award today and slimmer of the week.

I need to lose another 3 and a half stone but I'm worried as I've lost weight before but never got to target and I always put it back on, I want this time to be the last.

You are all doing amazingly well you should be so proud.

I am a birmingham city fan and our say is 'keep right on' I think its very apt for wieght loss, so KRO ladies you are all wonderful.

Carly
x

Back