QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Been to Warwick Castle today, walked the 530 steps to the top of the tower, lovely views well worth the calf burn :)

Attachments

• DSCF5098.jpg
    DSCF5098.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 34
Good Morning all

Well done all the losses folks :clap: and welcome back to the returners :wavey:

Im reporting in with another 2lbs off this week -so I have snook into the 13st bracket :bliss: -13st 12.5lbs to be precise :D
I can't remember being this light in my whole adult life :eek:.

It seems I have the exercise bug too-having done 3 jogs, 3 walks around the golf course and a 1hr badminton session this week :bunnydance:.
Hubby lost 3lb this week -despite his last nights late munching of cheese n ryvitas, walnuts and beer :p -he thought he was "eating extra" but I knew he was still on plan and within his syns as I work out his plan and provide his meals and keep track of any thing else he has without saying anything-so he will lose weight without "trying" :giggle:

Im doing some more "tweaking" this week as I have just read Jillian Michaels book (which I loved) so Im going to implement some of her ideas -within SW guidelines of course -so it will be interesting to see if it makes any/much difference

right -enough waffle I will get off
Hope we are all having a good weekend..

I am pleased to report a 5lb loss when I officially weighed in this morning!! Id di some sneaky weighing yesterday and was on track for 6lbs off but had a SW cooking disaster, panicked and portion control went out the window!! I am feeling rather proud of myself!

Where are you going Spanx?

Hi Lucia - I'm off to Cyprus - we have an apartment out there, so try and go twice a year! It's lovely as my son has lots of friends out there, which means I get a relaxing break!

Hi Everyone,
I would also like to join, I have 5 stone to shed so looking for some support from people who are in for the longer journey. I am fed up buying 3times xxx and in some rangers 5 times xxx so want to go from queen size to princess once and for all :)
I weigh in on a Monday.

Welcome Zellka and good luck for your journey and your first WI tomorrow! :cross:

Weighed in this morning & 0.5lbs off so not too bad at all though unfortunately must as EE suits me mealwise I dont think it is as kind to me at WI. Still I suppose I am still heading in the right direction at least :D

Well done Sweet! Have you been finding red days better for weight loss? I think I need to do something to shake it up, but I can never manage a red day - just too carb-dependent!

Welcome bk huni, every1 is welcome. Hows things been. I am reporting in thus weeks with a 1lb loss and getting my 2 and a half stone award!! I'm so happy! Not bn the best week for me, app after app at hospital. My endoscopy was clear but ultrasound has shown i hv gallstones! Thats why I'm in so much pain. Bn really ill tonight, bn very nauseous and never out the toilet (sorry). Waiting to get app with dr to find out what's to happen next! Just want them away, its not nice!
Heres hoping I can stay on track with diet this week and get a good loss, going bk to work on sunday x

Well done on the loss Debz - and on getting your 2.5 st award - that's fantastic, especially after the stressful few weeks you've had! :happy096:

I had gallstones in 2007 and, to be honest, it's what led to a lot of my weight gain. So try and get it sorted out as quickly as possible. I had an op to remove my gallbladder, keyhole surgery with a general anaesthetic, in and out in 1 day, no problems! You will also be relieved to hear that SW is the best possible eating plan for once you've had your gallbladder removed, as they recommend a low fat diet with plenty of fruit and veg to keep your system working well. Good luck sweetie! x

aw Debs sounds like you've been having a rough time. hope you can get it sorted soon x

3.5lbs down for me this week :) glad to see the scales moving down again :)

Woohoo! Well done Aaliyah - that's a fab loss!

Hey everyone, it's so nice to have support of a lovely team.. Trying sooo hard this week, really want to shift my first 7lbs :) WI is on Wednesday so we shall see..

My mum has invited me to go to lunch on Monday, have no idea where we'll be going.. Any ideas of how not to loose the plot?!?! Thanks so much :)

Good luck for your WI! The good thing about SW is that you can fit your life around it. I go out for meals a lot and usually manage to stay on track. Just remember when you see that menu that you're the one in control, you don't have to choose that high fat, high calorie food, no matter how tempting it looks!

What kind of a place will you be going to? It it's pub grub, look for a jacket potato, or plain grilled chicken. Maybe pasta in a tomatoey sauce, or chilli with rice? Just choose something that you know has lots of free food in it!

Oh, and I've become the world's fussiest orderer! Just like Sally in When Harry Met Sally, I ask for things the way I want them - sauces on the side, no butter on veg, no dressings on salad etc.

Have a lovely lunch wherever you end up!

Been to Warwick Castle today, walked the 530 steps to the top of the tower, lovely views well worth the calf burn :)

Well done WelshCake - did you get wet? It was pouring down here most of the day!

Im reporting in with another 2lbs off this week -so I have snook into the 13st bracket :bliss: -13st 12.5lbs to be precise :D
I can't remember being this light in my whole adult life :eek:.

It seems I have the exercise bug too-having done 3 jogs, 3 walks around the golf course and a 1hr badminton session this week :bunnydance:.

Well done Capricorn! :superwoman: Back into the 13s - I told you that you'd soon catch me up again when you had that 'incident' with your faulty scales! You are amazing!

And well done to hubby too!

I am pleased to report a 5lb loss when I officially weighed in this morning!! Id di some sneaky weighing yesterday and was on track for 6lbs off but had a SW cooking disaster, panicked and portion control went out the window!! I am feeling rather proud of myself!

Well done Tatws - that's a fantastic result! And knowing that you could have had a 6 will spur you on for next week, cooking disasters permitting! :D

I lost 1lb this week - had been hoping for a bit more, after a STS last week, but still, it's all going in the right direction and I feel like I'm well and truly in the 12s now - no danger of creeping back into the 13s! Also my BMI is now dead on 30, so 1lb off next week and I'll be officially overweight and not obese! Yay me!

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone! x

Last edited:
Some great losses!!well done Capricorn,Tatws and Spanx.

Reporting in with a 2lb loss this morning:)

Enjoy your day.x

Hi girls, I'm the new girl so am just finding my way around the site. I've attended SW meetings in the past and reached target but have put it all back on! So, with the help and support of u lovely ladies I hope to shift the lbs once again :)

Xxx

Some great losses!!well done Capricorn,Tatws and Spanx.

Reporting in with a 2lb loss this morning:)

Enjoy your day.x

Thanks Surreygal and well done on another fab loss! :happy096:

Hi girls, I'm the new girl so am just finding my way around the site. I've attended SW meetings in the past and reached target but have put it all back on! So, with the help and support of u lovely ladies I hope to shift the lbs once again :)

Xxx

Welcome Saffymouse and good luck on your SW journey. At least you already know that SW works for you! You'll find a lot of support and inspiration on this site, I know I have! :)

Spanx,

Yes red definately works better for me. I love my carbs but they definately do affect my weighloss unfortunately. I'm starting back into red days again today to get things moving again. Such a pain though :(. I have a mad busy week working this week & will be working away wednesday, thursday & friday from early morning to late evening so its going to be a nightmare foodwise to stay on plan but I have to do it. Unfortunately there will be no kitchen facilities & the only food available will be the unpleasant kind so I'm planning on taking plenty fruit & was thinking of filled pitta breads. I know these arent syn free but the tesco mini wholemeal ones are 3.5 syns each so I could manage a couple of them I'm thinking. Trouble is I don't really do bread either so any suggestions are welcome :sigh:

Afternoon all

Well done on the losses folks :happy096:

hello and welcome to Saffymouse

Sweet -have you thought of taking something like buffalo chicken, strips of marinated pork (sticky ginger)etc -I love things like that cold *although hubby reckons Im a dirty girty* :p -If you pack them with a cool block they should stay nice n cool -and bulk it out with salad -or you could even thread on to skewers once cold with baby tomatoes etc...
They won't be syn free but the protein will help keep you full ...

Well folks I was at the gym for 8am this morning :D -only my 2nd attempt to run on a treadmill and I did 3km :bunnydance: Im so amazed as I wasn't even THAT tired -it was just so bl**dy hot in the gym... anyhoo I then did 5km on the bike and walked home... so thats my exercise done for the day.. *I will get rid of this wobble* :sign0151:
Hope everyone is well and having a good day..

Hey everyone... Im getting weighed tonight.. Ahhh!

Went out for lunch earlier in the week, have tried to be good so hoping for some kind of loss!.. Will let you know later.. Wish me luck!!!!

Hey everyone... Im getting weighed tonight.. Ahhh!

Went out for lunch earlier in the week, have tried to be good so hoping for some kind of loss!.. Will let you know later.. Wish me luck!!!!
:cross: for later..
Hope everyone is having a good week!!!

Im not mad but Im fizzing with excitement. After only a week and a little bit I am about to drop into the 17s for the first time in 4 years! Im doing this by myself, for myself and I know that this excitement and euphoria wont be around all the time and there are days I will struggle but I feel fab and I wanted to share the feeling whilst it lasts!

Hi all!

Sweet - I hope your week is going well! My sis-in-law used to do red days and worked away from home a lot - she used to carry one of the tiny coolers around with her with chicken, ham, salad and cottage cheese in!

Tatws - well done you! There's nothing like the feeling of getting into the next stone bracket - hope it happens for you this week!

Pink Mummy, good luck for your WI later - I'm sure you will do well!

Capricorn - that's fab! You will be running marathons before we know it!

I'm having a reasonably good week - have been really hungry though, but managing to snack on fruit to keep my syns total down! I'm going to try the diet coke chicken this week for something different - will let you know how it goes...:D

Knew it wouldnt last but managed to claw today back from the defeat of yesterday. Am thinking its a STS this week because my portion sizes havent been strict enough and I havent done any exercise. Hey ho, you live and learn.

Evening all!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Tatws - one bad day won't necessarily scupper your whole week - just pick yourself up and carry on!

WI for me tomorrow - hoping for a good result, as I've had a few slow weeks. Would be good to get another couple of pounds off before my holiday next week, so fingers crossed!

Had a good NSV this week, went to Asda to get some cheap clothes for my hols, as none of my summer clothes fit! Bought T-shirts in an 18 and trousers and jeans in a 16 - result!

Hey everyone!!!

I am back!! Sorry i have not been on recently but been back in hospital. Got gallstones and gallbladder had an infection in it. ad to be given antibiotics through a drip. Its horrible. Off work just now and trying to stay on track with diet instead of comfort eating. Doing well so far :D
Missed weigh in on thursday because I was in hosp so i will hopefully have a good weight loss this week when I go :p

Hope everyone else is having a great week. What u all been up to at the weekend?

Spanx, did u try the diet coke chicken? I made it before and it was delish. I did also try the Diet Irn Bru Chicken and it was horrible :mad: Weird though as diet irn bru is my fav drink!!

Cap, ur doing well huni, my goodness u will be running marathons soon! Go u :D

Not had a chance to catch up on the rest of the posts, i will do tomorrow. Speak to you all soon

Love Debz xxxx

Hey can I join
Got lots to lose and just want to have some people to talk to on this Lol

:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hey can I join
Got lots to lose and just want to have some people to talk to on this Lol

:)

Yes of course u can huni, this site and this forum is fab!!! There are loads of hints and tips on here and everyone is so so nice! We are all in this journey together and everyone will help and motivate you.
Hv u just joined sworld? x

This is my 8th week
Just got my 1st last week

Back