QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

It's me, hi folks. Well went on hols and put on heaps but have joined up with a long countdown and lost 1 stone in my first 2 weeks. All stats updated so I dont feel im catching up IYSWIM!

Very motivated, doing fab and hope everyone else is good.

Sweet you really do look fabulous :D love the outfit.What a cracking year you have had:D:D I also tried to rep you i have to spread the love.

Ilovecake congrats on woman of the year :D:D how fab.

Lucia well done a stone in two weeks is amazing:D:D

Wooohooo Spanx fantastic loss new shiney and in to the 11's :happy096:

I lost 2lbs this week one of which was my gain from holiday.

Hope everyone had a good weekend:)

xx

Weighing in later and hoping for a loss. I lost seven and a half last week so I am being realistic and hoping for 1 or 2 pounds!

Slimming world lasangne all made ready for hubs to pop in he oven while I am at class.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Your stats are staggering Surreygal- do you go to a class or on your own at home? Thats an incredible amount to lose you should be so proud of yourself.

We are also going to booka special holiday for next summer to give me something to work towards- motivation is the key isnt it!

I tried to rep you for your strawberry addiction a while back & it told me the same!!!! lol

Thats the dress I wore to the wedding. I had to keep the bolero on all day not because it was tight but because it was gaping a bit at the top!!!! :eek: I love the outfit though so I'm going to get a dress maker to alter it when I hit target :D

I started B210k today & after managing a 45 minute run last week I thought 4 x 10 minute runs with a 1 minute walk in between would be a breeze....how wrong was I????:eek: My first mistake was starting off too fast & then by the 4th run I thought my lungs were going to pop!!! The last 5 minutes of the last run were very slow but I completed it & will not make the same mistake again :eek:

How is everyone in prinessland getting on??? the thread has been sooo quiet lately. We really need to liven up & help eachother stay motivated to reach our Christmas goals!!!!!! :D

Well done on keeping up the running and the Kettlebells Sweet, you really are and exercise demon!

It has been quiet in here lately, hasn't it! I put it down to summer hols - hopefully everyone will be back into the term-time routine soon and it will liven up again!

I am hoping to reach my first target of 10st 12lbs by Christmas, so I'll definitely need the help and support of my lovely princesses along the way!

It's me, hi folks. Well went on hols and put on heaps but have joined up with a long countdown and lost 1 stone in my first 2 weeks. All stats updated so I dont feel im catching up IYSWIM!

Very motivated, doing fab and hope everyone else is good.

3lbs off for me this week!

Lovely to have you back Lucia -well done for getting back on the plan and on fab results so far! Where are you going on your hols?

Sweet you really do look fabulous :D love the outfit.What a cracking year you have had:D:D I also tried to rep you i have to spread the love.

Ilovecake congrats on woman of the year :D:D how fab.

Lucia well done a stone in two weeks is amazing:D:D

Wooohooo Spanx fantastic loss new shiney and in to the 11's :happy096:

I lost 2lbs this week one of which was my gain from holiday.

Hope everyone had a good weekend:)

xx

Well done Surreygal - amazing as per usual!

I am convinced I'll have a gain this week, after two good weeks of losses. No reason to gain - have had a reasonable week, but I just think that I'll be brought back down to earth with a bump on Sunday!

In other news, I have finally got enough confidence in how I look to go on a date! It's cheating a bit, as it was with someone I've known for ages (and actually had a fling with years ago), so he's seen me much bigger than this - but still nervous at the thought of possibly getting nekkid at some point!!! :eek::eek::eek: Sorry, probably TMI!!

Hope everyone is having a good week... x

Well done on keeping up the running and the Kettlebells Sweet, you really are and exercise demon!

It has been quiet in here lately, hasn't it! I put it down to summer hols - hopefully everyone will be back into the term-time routine soon and it will liven up again!

I am hoping to reach my first target of 10st 12lbs by Christmas, so I'll definitely need the help and support of my lovely princesses along the way!

Lovely to have you back Lucia -well done for getting back on the plan and on fab results so far! Where are you going on your hols?

Well done Surreygal - amazing as per usual!

I am convinced I'll have a gain this week, after two good weeks of losses. No reason to gain - have had a reasonable week, but I just think that I'll be brought back down to earth with a bump on Sunday!

In other news, I have finally got enough confidence in how I look to go on a date! It's cheating a bit, as it was with someone I've known for ages (and actually had a fling with years ago), so he's seen me much bigger than this - but still nervous at the thought of possibly getting nekkid at some point!!! :eek::eek::eek: Sorry, probably TMI!!

Hope everyone is having a good week... x

You should try kettlebells. After a few weeks you'll be dying to get nekkid!!!! :rolleyes: Mind you my abs feel like they have had a double decker drive over them today but I've another inch of my waist so its worth the pain!!! ;)

I hope it livens up a bit on here too coz I would love to hit my first target of 11st 10lb by Christmas too though I dont know if that might be a bit ambitious.

On the running front I done week 1 day 2 of B210k today & it wasnt as bad.. I think I paced myself better this time. I've been selling some clothes that no longer fit on ebay & have treated myself to a garmin forerunner to help me with my runs so I'm dead excited about it arriving so I can get started.

I weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed for a loss. I know that I could have done nothing else this week as I have exercised hard everyday since last weigh in & have eaten well & the past 3 days have been red days so if I dont have a loss it beats me as to why.. oh well I guess I'll know soon :)

1.5lbs off this week despite feeling a bit bloated due to * week looming so I'm dead chuffed with that. Going to keep working my ass off (quite literally) & see if I can get out the 13's & into the 12's before Halloween :eek:

Weighing in later and hoping for a loss. I lost seven and a half last week so I am being realistic and hoping for 1 or 2 pounds!

Slimming world lasangne all made ready for hubs to pop in he oven while I am at class.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Your stats are staggering Surreygal- do you go to a class or on your own at home? Thats an incredible amount to lose you should be so proud of yourself.

Aww thanks Lucia.I follow sw at home.I have all you lovely lot on here that really keep me on track and motivated.Well done on your loss :D your doing brill:D

Ha ha I will learn how to multi quote:eek:

Good morning:) Hope everyone is well.

Spanx so pleased for you:)when is the date?How exciting.

Sweet fab loss well done:)you really do Inspire me with all the exercise you do.

It's great to see more of us posting again.Keep us all on track working towards our mini targets:happy036:

Good luck to all wi over the weekend.
Have a great weekend.xx

Surreygirl dont worry I'm hopeless with the multi quote too!!

I had a few NSV's today. Firstly I met a lady that I havent seen in over a year who walked past me because she didnt recognise me & then after we had been chatting said that I have been such an inspiration to her that shes going to give slimming world a try :D Then I bumped into the same lady again later who had a friend with her & she asked her friend what age she thought I was & she said early 20's :eek: That just made my day as I'm 31 & today felt every day of it!!!! lol I came home & joked with hubby that i might have to trade him in for a younger model before people start thinking he is my dad!!!!!! lol :D

Well, glad to everyone is well motivated, intresting, I guess i'm the elderly one then at 41 in our gang! I have retouched the old roots today! We had a good family swim today. We havent been able to for a while as my sons mental health has been pretty bad and he dosent go out much. Two weeks on the trot he's agreed to come swimming with us. He wont go in the pool but he will sit on the side with crisps sweets and drinks and as long as we wave at him every 20 seconds or so he seems ok. Thats a huge step for him and its lovely to be able to go out with hubs as well as one of us is normally on house arrest! I managed 20 lengths in the pool which is pretty good for me. We have just had a nice SW friendly roast followed by a weight watchers little frozen pud which I know isnt technically correct but I think its ok here and there.

Limping along to Tues when its yipee day as the kids are back at school- just slightly worried as Middly has a new taxi driver for school, crossing fingers and looking forward to a bit of peace next week!

Happy Slimming everyone.

Hi ladies. I'm back, I've not been on this thread in ages, sorry I've neglected you all, my laptop at home is rubbish and my phone isn't much better!!! So good to see you are all doing so well! I had my birthday and holiday at the beginning of aug and only gained 1.5 lbs so I was pretty pleased, I've only last 3.5lbs since though as it took me a couple of weeks to get my head back into it....but I'm finally into the 14 stone bracket woop woop!! I've been back on track for the past 2 weeks and hoping for a nice number on the scales tomorrow even though my * week is also due any day.

I'm aiming for 2lbs a week from now until xmas so I may be posting quite a few HELP ME posts on here to give me a kick up the bum lol, would love to be down to 13 stone by christmas, that will be the lightest I remenber being since leaving school 12 years ago!

I've been to the gym loads since I've been back from our holiday, I even had a personal training session 2 weeks ago which was fab although not for my poor sis who did it too, she did her knee in and hasn't been able to put any weight on it since :(

I've had 6 sessions on the flabelos machine at a local beauty salon too and I can feel something working, got 18 more sessions left only cost £5 off groupon instead of £25, I love that site!!

I go away again on the 14th to MILs house again, this time with my daughter and my mum and meeting MIL there, having a girly week in the sun, so can't wait but I'm going to be extra good with my food this time.

Right, sorry for the essay ladies, I best go home and beautify, its my second wedding anniversary today and although we're not doing anything due to lack of funds, I'm still going to make him a nice meal and make a bit of an effort.

Keep up the good work princesses

Hi all,

Hope everything is good in princess-land!

Well done on the losses this week - particularly Sweet - I know you've had a couple of STSs, so great to get it moving again! I am definitely up for a christmas challenge, hoping to be close to my first target of 10st 12 by then!

Lucia, lovely to hear that you're managing to get out and about with your son - and get some exercise to boot! And don't worry about being the old 'un - I'm beating you by a year!!!

Vix - great to see you back - do you rate the flabelos machines?

hey spanx, i took my measurements when i started using it just over a week ago and will take them again next week and let you know. You can defo feel something working though and my clothes are feeling looser already! Xx

Ok so Christmas Princess challenge is on!!! I'll be gutted if I dont reach my first target of 11 st 10lb so will have to make extra efforts. I've had a few sts's which is getting to be a right pain in the backside as I know I'm on plan. Inchwise though I know I'm losing so it isnt all bad as I'm now in the last hole of my medium size belt from M&S!!!! Imagine..... soon I'll get to buy a SMALL!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

In saying all that I do still want the scales to hurry up & shift so I have started using mfp to log calories from food as well as exercise calories just to double check that I'm not eating too much or too little (though that is highly unlikely :eek:)

This week my aim is 2 lbs to get that blasted 6.5 stone shiney & also get myself into the lower half of the 13's & I am prepared to really up the exercise to do so!! I guess only time will tell :)

Had my WI tonight and I got my 2lbs :D :D so I've lost 5 stone 1.5 lbs in total (4st 1.5lbs with SW) I'm so happy especially as * week should be here any day, I was convinced I'd not lost anything even though I've been 100% on plan. Would love at least another 2lbs next week.

I hope the scales start showing all your hard work sweet pink, I'm sure they will catch up with your shrinking waist soon!!

Hoping, I had a few weeks of being on plan (EE) and getting STS every week so I had a few red days and lost 3lbs, I'm not sure about the sweet potatoes though hun as I'm not a big fan. I think sometimes your body gets used to things and it takes a change to kick start things again. Hope you get a good result next week.

Happy slimming ladies, keep up the good work xxx

Evening all!

Hoping, 55lbs in 5 months is an amazing result! Well done! I'm afraid I don't know anything about Red days, as I never do them, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

Vix - well done, that's a fab result! Glad to hear you are seeing results from the flabelos machine. I've got a small vibration plate at home, which I use occasionally. I can generally feel my muscles after a session, but I haven't seen any inch loss results! I bought it to share with my Dad, as they're also supposed to be good for circulation and he suffers with poor circulation and gout in his feet, so I thought it was worth giving it a go!

Sweet - hope you have a fabulous result this week and get our Christmas campaign off to a fab start! I am really envious of your commitment to exercise, I wish I could regain some of my motivation in that area, but with the shorter nights and a new contract that is proving demanding, I just haven't made time for exercise. I've still got the 30 day shred sitting on the DVD player, wrapped in its plastic film - and it's been there since May! :eek:

Well done on the belt - what a fab feeling. I remember buying a belt in a medium and feeling on top of the world, so can't wait 'til it's on the last hole!

Spanx, I worry about how I'm going to manage to keep up the running when the nights get shorter so I'm trying to squeeze in as much as I can at the minute but will probably only manage to get out once at the weekend over the winter. I have a crosstrainer at home though so will do my best to keep up my fitness levels with that & kettleworx.

I looked at the shred before starting kettleworx but might give it a go some time too so get it out of that wrapper & give us a review ;)

Vix, youre doing great!!! Well better than great... 2lbs off with * week looming is fantastic as is your weight loss to date. I think with eachothers support we'll all be posting fabulous Christmas pics this year to celebrate our weightloss :D

Fantastic idea for the Christmas Princess challenge.

I am on a roll and I am not getting off the wagon til Christmas Eve!!!

I weighed in last week at 22 st 9 lbs and I am going to somehow by hook or by crook get to 19 st 13 lbs by Christmas Eve!

Better get some super super speed foods in :8855:

Back