QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I had a stressful day today & admittedly went above my syns (the curly wurly just walked into my mouth itself honest!!! :eek:) but as you know I use mfp as well & according to that I am still within my calorie limit to lose 2lbs a week so not really sure what to think but it does make me feel better. In saying that I did do week 2 day 1 of B210k this evening & managed to burn 640 calories in 53 minutes which helped. I'll be interested to see what the scales say on friday morning as it means that in future if I did have a slip I could maybe counteract this with exercise. What do you ladies think???

I think a curly wurly is just fine when you have lost 88.5 lbs!!

If I had a penny for every slip up ive had I would be a very rich woman indeed, dont fret you will be fine x

It's so lovely to pop in here to find so many motivated ladies. I'm doing my best to shake things up a bit this week. I really want to kiss goodbye to 2.5lb this week, I know I may be pushing it a bit but it would be lovely, fingers crossed.x

Good luck with having a great week Ilovecake- 4 stones weightloss is amazing.

I am weighing in tonight and hoping for 2 or 2 and a half as ive been 100% although for some strange reason I keep having curly wurly thoughts but im better steering right clear as I could never stop at one!

Well yipeeeeeeeeeee 3.5 lbs off for me tonight!

Well princesses I weighed in this morning & despite the curly wurly incident :)o) I have lost 2lbs this week :eek: taking me down to 13st 6.5lbs & slowly closer too the 12's
6.gif

I didnt manage any exercise yesterday as I had to go to the dentist :( so felt a bit sorry for myself afterwards!!! Thankfully my mouth was sore (I thought they were menat to fix your teeth not give you toothache!!) so I didnt eat much!!

I'm going to carryon logging what I eat on mfp as it seems to be working even though calories counting goes against slimming world principals its a wee check for me to make sure I'm not overeating. Plus it has got the scales moving again finally!!!! :D

Oh & I nearly forgot but check out my new shiney
7.gif

Hey everyone:) wooo hooo to vix,lucia and sweet fab losses:D:D I see a fab new shiney there sweet:D:D congrats you are doing amazing:)

I'm so up for the princess xmas challenge.It's coming round quick:eek::eek: I would like to lose 24lbs.

I lost 3lbs last week:D very pleased.Now this week was my mum's birthday and after all I couldn't be rude could I and not sample some syn free cake;):8855:eek:h dear it gets worse I had two bits and two fairy cakes fell in to my mouth:eek: hey ho it was very nice:)

I started back on wii zumba yesterday I haven't done any during the school hols so back to I must.

Good luck for your wi Ilovecake .

Keep shrinking xx

Surreygal- 3lbs off is great and dont focus on that little bit of cake!

Sweetpink- well done and your loss to and sorry to hear about the dentist- I hate the dentist with a passion.

Hubby has given me a mega incentive today. We have booked our hols. Were off on adventure for us! Hub by hates flying and its all a bit difficult. He does fly very occasionally but its a bit on and off so we have been a bit limited where we go. If I visit my parents villa I have to take the girls on my own. A couple of weeks ago he said he wanted to go on a special holiday this year and would fly. Its been about 5 yrs since he would and hes fine its just the thought of it beforehand.
So, and i know im a bit off topic here but im just so excited. So we bought the brochures and had a good look once the kids were in bed and sorted Middly's respite ( he's special needs and agraphobic so wont come with us) and we ummmed and ahhed and then we chose. We booked this morning and we're off to Rhodes to the most beautiful little hotel on the beach, all very posh indeed. Ive never been to a four star hotel, let alone upgraded to a seaview and suite so im very excited and now have about 10 months to lose a good bit of weight ......

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend and i've made home grown pumkin soup for tonight.

Well done lucia, sweet and surreygal on your fab losses. Everyone seems really motivated atm! Keep up the good work!

How has everyones weekend been? Mine has been pretty fab, I was asked to be bridesmaid a few weeks ago for my best friend who has booked her wedding in cyprus for october next year and until this week we weren't sure we would be able to afford to go but have worked out a way so I'm definately going and I'm so excited but it means I HAVE got to be at target by october next year! If thats not an incentive I don't know what is! So thats my target date set, hoping I can get there before then ideally but we'll see.

I'm still up for the xmas challenge and have got 24lbs to go!

I've had a nice NSV this weekend too, I had some vouchers for next left over from my birthday and I decided to see if I can fit into size 18 jeans which I haven't dared try before for fear of being too disapointed if they didn't fit and 2 pairs out of the 3 I took to the changing rooms fit :D a tiny bit snug but not too tight so I was well happy, I didn't buy any though as I decided to wait til I could go with my dad to get his staff discount hehe. Today I went through my old (barely worn) clothes I left at my parents that I grew out of and I've managed to fit into 5 pairs of size 18 jeans in that lot too so I still feel like I've got a whole new wardrobe :D Roll on the 16s hehe.

I was thinking its a bit weird though I'm only 1 stone 4 lbs heavier now than I was at my smallest the last time I lost a few stone 7 years ago and I was a size 12-14 then, I can't quite believe I'll be that size in just over a stones time when size 18s are still pretty snug now even after losing 5 stone, (I did start at a snug size 26 though :S) Maybe my shape has changed since giving birth to my daughter 2 years ago, I've definately got more of an arse than i used to lol.

OMG sorry for the essay again, can you tell I don't get much adult conversation these days lol, I'll sign off now.....happy slimming/body magicing princesses xxxxxx

Afternoon princesses.How are we all?

Lucia your holiday sounds fab.Fantastic incentive hun go you !!!! Your doing fab :) Soup sounds lovely.

Vixmania congrats on your nsv brilliant:D:D great news that you will be going to cyprus for the wedding and being bridesmaid:) Aww that's lovely fantastic incentive.You are doing brill.

1lb lost this week:) onwards and downwards;)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.xx

Hi can I join you?

I'm rejoining tomorrow and I have around 8 and a half stone to lose. My hubby and little boy will be eating the same as me too. So we will all benefit.

Do I need to set a monthly goal? I can do this tomorrow after I have been weighed!

Thanks Jodi

Hi Jodi, you are so welcome here. Good luck with your weigh in and remember every journey starts with a single step.

Vix, what a fantastic incentive!

Surreygal, onwards and downwards see, that cake didnt do any harm. You are doing so well, week in week out there is always a loss from you!

Hi there!

I've just started on SW (went to my first ever meeting yesterday - 10 Sep 2011), and glad to see you're accepting new people into the group, as I'd love to join up if that's OK?!

Anna xx

Hi Jodi, Hi Anna!

Weigh in for me tomorrow, I've worked so incredibly hard this week, I hope it shows.
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, good luck for next weeks weigh in ladies.
xx

Welcome to the newbies, Jodi and Anna! I'm sure you've find this group a great support on your journey and feel very welcome here.

Well done on your loss again Surreygal! :D

Well, my stupid * week still hasn't arrived and its sending my cravings crazy, I've resisted so far but I've not eaten much today as I've felt quite bloated and now I'm hungry but I'm working on my mums CV so I can't go to bed like I usually would. I've got tons of fruit in the fridge but all I fancy is peanut butter on white toast, we don't usually have white bread in the house as its one of my weaknesses but I didn't realise until it was too late that we'd ran out of hubbys wholemeal for his pack up and tesco only had white left. I know I've got enough syns to have 1 slice with a tiny amount of peanut butter but I really want to keep my syns as low as poss as I'm away from weds for a week in france again and really need a good loss before I go. Help me!!!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Ilovecake xx

:grouphugg:A big welcome to Anna!

Good luck with your weigh in today Ilovecake and dont forget to log in and let us know how things are going!

I have a dilemma- It's mine and hubby's 11th anniversary on Weds and we are going out for a meal to a nice bistro. Do I starve all day and have a slap up meal and start over the next day or do I choose very carefully and skip the pudding- What do you guys think. I really dont want to damage this weeks weightloss as I feel so motivated at the moment and weigh in is Thurs. What should I do?

How is it going with everyone?

Welcome to Jodi & Anna!!!!! Its great to see some new faces to help keep everyone motivated :D

Lucia, thats excellent news about your holiday. I promise I'm not jealous (especially looking at the wind outside!!!!:jelous:) Love the fact that your 4 star has been upgraded to a suite & a sea view too!!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it!!!

Vix, what a fab goal to work towards!!!! I have no doubt that you will reach your target by then!! I know exactly what youmean about your shape changing after having kids. I had 3 kids in just over 3 years & I thought I would never see my waist again but since taking up kettlebells 3 times a week the inches i have lost from my waist is incredible. When I first started my 'waist target' was 32 inches but its at 33 at the minute so I'm dropping that target to 30 & am confident that I'll get there (eventually!! :rolleyes:)

I had a good weekend despite still having a sore mouth from that damn dentist!!! :mad: Its blowing a gale here today so I have made a huge pot of soup & am sitting here eating a huge bowl of it while catching up on minis :eek: I'm hoping the soup (& the amount of veggies in it) will keep boosting the weightloss this week :D I'm feeling very organised today as after I dropped the oldest 2 at school & nursery me & my youngest went to tescos & done the weekly shop which included absolutely no junk (well cadburys light choc mousses & velvet crunches but they dont really count :p) I have enough soup for today & tomorrow as well as the ingrediants to make more on wednesday for the rest of the week. My bolognese sauce has been made so that hubby can put the tea on while I go for a run later & the strawberries are chilling in the fridge for evening munchies!!!! lol

My parents were visiting yesterday & I got the 'too thin' (i never ever thought i would ever get one of those) lecture. I saw the time that it would have annoyed me but I kind of understand that it must be a shock for them seeing me at the lightest that I have been in my adult life (believe me its still a shock to me!!! :eek:) I just polietly smile & carry on :rolleyes:

Anyhow I hope youre all having a nice start to the week & look forward to catching up again soon :)

Lucia, I'd choose carefully with a few treats.

Only 1lb loss this week, I worked so hard for it, vvvvvv frustrating. I'm hoping it will show next week. I'm not depriving myself of carbs again this week. If it's going to shift slowely then I might as well enjy the plan to the max lol. It seems to make no difference lol.

Back