QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Sweet, I hit a plateau like that a couple of months ago. It is so frustrating but it will pick up again, carry on and keep believing.x

Spanx, 1/3 of your body weight! Wow, that is a fantastic achievement, congrats.x

Weigh in looms for me. The scales showed 1lb off this morning but goodness only knows what it will be tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Sts is good Sweet:) Keep at it you are doing an awesome job:D

Fantastic loss Spanx well done you:D great to have you back.

Have lost 2.5lbs this week very happy:).Saw family members yesterday that i haven't seen for a few months and wow i got so many comments on my weight loss ;) i spent the rest of the day with a huge smile on my face.It gave me a real boost and spured me on for the week:D:D

Hope everyone is okay :)

*slopes back with tail between legs*

Sorry I went AWOL ladies, I need a slap on the wrist and a massive kick up the backside. I have gained a massive 4 lbs in the last 3 weeks and need to get back in control

Lol K.T i've been AWOL too do you're not alone!!

Hello lovely princesses, great to see you're all still doing so well, me on the other hand, well ever since my holiday in september i've struggled to get back on track, i've had a few gains but losses aswell so i'm only 1lb heavier than before ny hol but i'm really yo-yo'ing, having the odd good day followed by 2 days of picking at junk! The problem is m hubby and Dd have moved into my parents for a few months to save some money to move down to devon next year but mum always has biscuits and choc in and i resist it as long as i can but then lose my resolve big time and thats followed by 2 days of comfort eating. i really need a kick up the bum and someone to keep me away from the c**p! Want to lose 11 lbs by xmas!

ahem, hello everybody.
i am a very guilty lady hoping to be welcomed back into the bosom of the group so to speak.
i have been suffering with depression and lately been so awful, stopped all my exercise and am now weighing 15 st 7 again. I am so ashamed and cannot go to class due to anxiety etc so am going to do this myself. i KNOW i can do it, i did it before if anyone remembers, but i would LOVE to do it with the support of you ladies again!
hope all is well and look forward to the journey if you'll have me!
xxx

Thanks Surreygal and ILoveCake! xxx

Welcome back Corsacar, lovely to see you. Sorry to hear you've had a rough few months, but really pleased (and proud) that you're getting back on the wagon!

We're always here for you - no need to feel anxious, embarrassed or whatever with us! xxx

Also welcome back KT and Vix - lovely to see you both. It's tough to stick to the plan at times, whether because of circumstances forced upon us, or because we just can't get into the groove! I've been there a few times, but I'm so glad I plodded on. I can't believe that I've been doing this for nearly 18 months - and that I'm only 6lbs away from the first target I set myself. I can honestly say that I never really thought I'd get there, but I'm so proud of myself that I (almost!) have. Seriously, if I can do it, anyone can!

When I was suffering from a serious lack of willpower, or a poor run of WIs, it always helped me to read back over things I'd written on my diary thread and really focus on what I'd achieved and how good it felt to have achieved it. If you don't have diaries, maybe spend some time looking at some 'before' photos and give yourselves a big pat on the back!

Hope everyone has a great week! xxx

Well ladies I weighed in this morning & no guessing what the scales said???? STS!!!!! :mad: I tried a week of back to basics as that usually does the trick but to be honest my weeks have all been pretty good even though I didnt realise it until I wrote them down. I was talking to a friend who suggested having a few days off & then going straight back on plan to trick my body but she did say that I shouldnt weigh in for 2 weeks incase I show a gain.... what do you ladies think??? Dare I try it???? I cant see me going too mad... maybe a takeaway, a few glasses of wine & a choccy bar (even writing it down seems very naughty!!!! :eek:)

Corsacar, welcome back hun. I'm sorry to hear you havent been feeling great but we will all be here to offer you support. As you know I have never been to class & I dont think Spanx goes either so iit can be done :)

Well done to everyone else. You all seem to be doing great & to anyone that has had a wee gain, dont stress, get back on plan & it (& more) will be gone in no time at all!!!!!! :D

Welcome back Corsacar,great to have you back:)sorry you have had a rough time.We are all here to help and support each other.Well done you for getting back on track.

Lovely to see you back Kt and Vix:)

Welcome Pickle:) Good luck.How are you finding it so far?

Sweet sounds like a good idea,like you say your not going to go mad.A change of foods tricks the body.Sts is still very good though and have you checked your measurements lately? xx

Welcome back Corsacar,great to have you back:)sorry you have had a rough time.We are all here to help and support each other.Well done you for getting back on track.

Lovely to see you back Kt and Vix:)

Welcome Pickle:) Good luck.How are you finding it so far?

Sweet sounds like a good idea,like you say your not going to go mad.A change of foods tricks the body.Sts is still very good though and have you checked your measurements lately? xx

Do you know what I havent actually!!! I totally forgot coz I'm busy woth work at the minute & just about remember to WI once a week!!!! lol I havent been excercising as much though now with the dark evenings which is a pain & I hurt my shoulder a few weeks back so havent been at kettleworx either for a few weeks. Suppose all things considering a STS hasnt been too bad

Thank you for the welcome :)

I'm on day 3 and currently finding it really easy. However, I've been down this road many times before and I know that the point will come where I just feel like going crazy and eating my considerable body weight in chocolate. That being said, this time, I am choosing not to give into that craziness.
I'm getting married in 13 months and I will NOT be a fat bride.
I know my limitations, and I know that one 'day off' turns into 6 months off. So, I aim to stick to the plan and, on the occasions where I veer from the saintly path, I will flexi-sin and record everything.
You heard/saw it here first.
X

Knock knock...

Do you have room for a not-so little one? *Flutters lashes*

Of course! Welcome Pickle and good luck!

Well ladies I weighed in this morning & no guessing what the scales said???? STS!!!!! :mad: I tried a week of back to basics as that usually does the trick but to be honest my weeks have all been pretty good even though I didnt realise it until I wrote them down. I was talking to a friend who suggested having a few days off & then going straight back on plan to trick my body but she did say that I shouldnt weigh in for 2 weeks incase I show a gain.... what do you ladies think??? Dare I try it???? I cant see me going too mad... maybe a takeaway, a few glasses of wine & a choccy bar (even writing it down seems very naughty!!!! :eek:)

Corsacar, welcome back hun. I'm sorry to hear you havent been feeling great but we will all be here to offer you support. As you know I have never been to class & I dont think Spanx goes either so iit can be done :)

Well done to everyone else. You all seem to be doing great & to anyone that has had a wee gain, dont stress, get back on plan & it (& more) will be gone in no time at all!!!!!! :D

Sweet, I think that if you are sure you can control it - and get back on the SW plan straight away after the couple of weeks, then it might be an idea! Having had a week's holiday and a long weekend away, both of them off plan and then lost 6lbs in two weeks, it seems to have worked for me!

WI this morning and I lost 3lbs! :D:D:D

Absolutely over the moon! Also, this week I bought a pair of Size 12 skinny jeans and a Size 14 jumper - and they fit!!! *Happy Dance* :p

Good luck for WI Surreygal! xxx

Spanx, that's an amazing achievement!

Pickle, welcome!

Sweet, next week hun! I know how frustrating it is when you know you deserve a loss but you are on plan and doing so well, it will show up. Have you taken measurements?

Weigh in tomorrow and I have every intention of coming back with a 5.5st shiney to show off!

Well ladies I guess I'm not very good at this offplan thing. Friday was on plan other than I treated myself to a kinder beaunoso probably about 8 syns over for the day. Saturday was on plan but had some syn free lemon meringue in the evening. Sunday I was good other than for tea I had a chinese takeaway & a small slice of cheescake so definitely way over syns but still not an all out binge if you know what I mean. Apart from that one meal the rest of the day was all good. I actually thought being off plan would be a lot easier!!! I've decided to stay on plan the rest of the week though coz I'm too scared of the scales going the other way. I just cant decide whether to dare look at the this week or not . I think if I saw a gain i would be devastated

Sweet....go to tesco....go to the meal for £10 and knock yourself out with a roasted red pepper, spinach and sweet potato lasagne, chunky chips, a chocolate torte and a bottle of Rose.... Enjoy then get back on plan. Itg will do yoiur soul some good. My soul gets a workout every monday lol!

I got my 5.5st shiney today!!!! :D

Woohoo! Well done ILoveCake! That's fantastic! Bet you were over the moon... :D:D:D

Sweet, I know exactly what you mean. My definition of being naughty is completely different these days from what it used to be! If you find it hard to go off plan - well, that's fantastic - because it shows just how far you've come in that this really is a plan for life, not a diet.

It sounds like you are starting to stress a little, so you definitely need to do something different. Maybe that's to not WI for a couple of weeks, or maybe it's to set an interim target at the weight you are now and just relax for a while, maybe until Christmas is out of the way?

Look how far you've come Sweet - you've lost over 100lbs and transformed your body and lifestyle. You are amazing! :happy096:
You look amazing and you must feel amazing...so celebrate that and don't hit the self-destruct button! xxxx

Being lazy and copying this over from my diary - took my measurements this morning...

The first time I recorded them was after 1 month on SW...in July 2010.

Bust: Now 41 Total lost: 11.5"
Under bust: Now 34.5 Total lost: 7.5"
Waist: Now 35.5 Total lost: 11.5"
Hips: Now 41.5 Total lost: 10.5"
Thighs: Now 21 Total lost: 3.5" (since Jan 2011, first measurement)
Arms: Now 12 Total lost: 2" (since March 2011, first measurement)

That's a total of 46.5" lost - or nearly 4 feet! :eek:

Well done on the new shiney ilovecake thats amazing!!

Wow spanx those measurement losses are fantastic you must be so pleased?

Sweet pink, hope the scales get moving for you you've done so well and have proved the plan has completly changed the way you think about food for life.

got my wi tomorrow, i've been pretty good this week so we'll see. i'm full of cold at the mo and so is dd so not really feeling up to doing much exercise

Hello everyone:wave_cry:

Fantastic Ilovecake well done:D

Good luck for your wi tonight Pickle :)

Spanx ~ well done on your loss and wooo hoooo to those inches lost :D:D

Sweet,I'm the same since being on sw my definition of being naughty is so different.You are doing an amazing job and a true inspiration:)see how you feel about wi,if you decide not to wi this week then that's not a bad thing.xx

Sts for me on Sunday.
Right going to go and have a catch up on posts.Good luck to anyone else who has wi today:)xx

Back