QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Thanks Spanx and Ilovecake:) I had a great birthday and enjoyed birthday cake and a few chocolates was lovely.Had a lovely meal and i shared a chocolate fudge cake pudding with my son *drools*

Spanx well done on a sts that's very good.

Ilovecake i love your positive attitude!! You will soon have that off again.As you say kick some butt.

Oh no, ILoveCake - that's a b*gger of a result - how very dare it! :mad: But your attitude towards it is absolutely fantastic! Hope you have a really good week and kick some serious SW-butt! Sounds like you are off to a really good start, well done on avoiding all that temptation... xxx

Kenco, glad you had a lovely birthday - what is is with boys and Chocolate Fudge cake?! My son is an absolute sucker for it too! Fortunately, I find it a bit too rich, so I'm happy for him to have it all! :D

Hope everyone else is having a good week! xxx

Morning all! 1lb off for me this week - really pleased with that after a naughty Friday night/ Saturday with too much red wine and a hangover resulting in a craving for bacon butties!!!

Hope everyone is well. Good luck for WI Kenco! xxx

Well done Spanx that's brilliant:).This time of year it's hard all those temptations out there:eek:.Well i lost 1.5lbs and got a new shiney:eek::eek: I'm over the moon:bliss:all i know is it's not going back on :eek::8855:.:wave_cry: to everyone.xx

9lb off for me lol!!! I knew that 6.5lb wasn't right. And my 6st award, eeek! :)

Spanx, 1lb gone just before xmas is fab!

Kenco, 1.5lb, yay but 13st...omg!!!! That is just mind blowing! Congrats.x

Congrats on your fab loss Ilovecake:D:D you certainly did kick some butt!!! Well done on your new award:D and thank you :) x

Just finished wrapping the last few pressies before eyes gets in from school lol.

Well done Kenco and ILoveCake - new shinys for Christmas! You must both have been very good girls this year!

Kenco, you are an absolute star - I am in awe of your fabulousness!

ILoveCake - see, that 6.5lbs must have been an error! Well done on sticking to the plan and not giving up after such a blip!

Had a sneaky peek yesterday and saw a 10 on the scales for the first time in 20+ years. Don't expect it to still be there at tomorrow's WI, as I had a red wine blow-out last night, but it felt so good to see it - and in 2011 too!

Merry Christmas princesses and a fantabulous New Year! xxx

Spanx, the 10's just before xmas....fab xmas pressie! You really are a skinny princess now.x

Merry Christmas to everyone on here. xx

Spanx seeing the 10's before christmas is a fantastic xmas pressie:D:D wooo hoooo!!!!

Merry christmas to all :xmassign::xmastree: have a great time and all the very best for 2012 xxxx

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am full of the Christmas spirit as Santa decided to let me keep my 10 for Christmas morning!!! Only 0.5lbs off my 6st shiny - bring it on in the new year!!!

xxx

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Yay!! that is just fantastic Spanx:D:D

2.5lbs off for me woo hoo a fab pressie to myself:)
Have a great day:)xx

Hello everyone:wave_cry: well I am back on track now after over doing it xmas day and boxing day.Will take my gain on sunday and go for it in the new year!!! I feel better for being back on track.Have been back on just dance 3 for the past two days :banana dancer: Hope everyone has had a good christmas:).x

Happy New Year princesses! Hope 2012 is fabulous and we all get to target!

I'm reporting in with a well-deserved 2lb gain, so back into the 11s, but not for long! January's plan is to get 3.5lbs off and reach my initial target of 10st 12lbs - will then reassess!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, enjoyed the festivities and is chomping at the bit to get back on plan! xxx :D

Happy new year everyone:) here's to a shrinking new year!!

Reporting in with a 4lb gain had so much white wine and nibbles new years eve!! was lovely though;) .

So am back on track now and ready to shift the gain and more.Feeling very positive and motivated.Thinking about starting a diary on here so will be looking at that later today.

Spanx we will soon shift our gains:) x

Hi lovely ladies,

I'm back after a fab Christmas (maybe not so fab SW wise but I needed a bit of a break!!! lol) & feeling really motivated again. Sorry to have left your fab company for soo long but a combination of busy at work & just feeling really rubbish about sticking to plan & seeing STS every week I needed a wee break. I've been back on plan now 5 days & going to weigh in on Friday to see the official damage!!! I'm pretty sure I have gained a bit but maybe it was in a strange way what my body needed to get going again. Anyway I hope you all had a great Christmas & I'm looking forward to catching up with everything I have missed :D

:jelous:Hi Sweet Pink has recommended i come on here and join all of you! I think most of you are quite a way through your journey of weight loss so i hope its still ok that i join you. I have 6stone to loose to be at a 'happy' weight for me. I have not weighed myself yet......but i want to get some info from this site and SW then i will start on Friday (once i can go food shopping!) :)

Welcome Holly. Glad you found us :D

Yay!! Great to see you back Sweet:) and that your back on plan.Welcome Holly and good luck:).x

Yay!! Great to see you back Sweet:) and that your back on plan.Welcome Holly and good luck:).x

LOL!!! You confused me with your new username & then I saw your stats which are absolutely amazing & the penny dropped!!!

I'm well & truly back on plan now so whatever the damage is I know I can undo it & I think sometimes a slip makes us realise exactly what we do want (& need). To be fair I would say the majority of my meals were on plan but I allowed myself to nibble hubbys pringles (ok so it was more than a nibble!!! :eek:) & have a few glasses of wine & the fabulous cupcakes that I made at Christmas needed to be tested (& enjoyed!!!! lol) A gain of more than just a few lbs tomorrow is probably inevitable!!!! lol Oh well onwards & downwards!!!! :D

Back