QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Lol i forgot i changed my username;)
Sweet reading your post it could of been me writing it!!! Pringles don't get me started once you pop you can't stop:8855:wine:eek::eek: chocolate!!! Hey ho i enjoyed it:D Hoping to soon shift the gain.Mind you I do feel better now i'm back on track.
I have a had a new fridge freezer delivered so all stocked up and raring to go!! xx

HEY EVERYONE ........ I am back :D

Started on 06-01-12, 2012 is gonna be a good year for me, i will be slimmer!!!

How are you all getting on? I will try and catch up on the posts later on, at work just now :cry: finishing at 8pm but think the clock has stopped :(

Have you all had a very good weekend?

Love Debz x <3 x

Hello Princesses! Lovely to have you back Sweet and Debz - good luck for getting back on track - I know you can do it!

Welcome Holly and good luck on your journey! This is a fab site for motivation and inspiration and an amazing resource for information and recipes!

I'm really happy this morning to be reporting in with a 2.5lb loss and a new 6st shiny! :D:D:D

So I'm back in the 10s and only 1lb from my original target of 10st 12lbs! Can't believe I'm actually nearly there! Once I get there I'm going to stop and smell the roses for a while and then reset - probably down to 10st, or maybe even 9st 13lbs - although I can't imagine ever seeing the scales with a 9st anything!!!

Life is good!!!

Lovely to see you back Debz.Hope you are keeping well:)x
Spanx very well done:D:D fantastic loss and a nice new shiney :woohoo:so close now!!!
I lost 1lb of my xmas gain which i'm pleased with,my * week is late and i'm feeling really bloated and bleugh!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend:) xx

Welcome back to the oldies and hello to the newbies!

Spanx!!! In the 9's would be O M G!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll get tehre and when you do you'll feel like you are floating with the lightness lol!

Kenco, another lb bites the dust, excellent.

Weigh in looms, I'm not expecting anything spectacular.....I'm being robbed lol!

Thanks girls :D
I am so ready for my weight loss journey!!! This is my year :D
Was catching up on all your threads and you have all done AMAZING!!!!! I am hoping to jump on the weight loss wagon on thursday after my first weigh in!!!
I am needing some good receipes ... i am not a good cook so the simplier the better :confused::confused:

Yep, doing great Debz, lost 62 lbs now or almost 4 and a half stone. I joined another team but still check in with you folks too!

Good Luck!

Great to see you back Debz.

Well I am ashamed to say that my gain was 7.5lbs!!!! Arrrggghhh but the one good thing to come out of it is that it made me realise just how much better I feel when I'm eating well & I have been 100% everyday since 29th Dec. One thing thats helping is that I have my eye on a very nice pair of shoes so on hubbys suggestion I put £1 in a moneybox everyday I am 100% & its working a treat!!!! :p

I also restarted my KB's today despite being in 2 minds. The last time my weight plateaued for a few weeks after starting but after much thought the inches i lost were amazing so with spring & summer approaching I want to keep toning up. I done my first session this morning & didnt know if I was going to be sick or faint by the end of it :eek: but the great thing is my shoulder held up but I'm sure I will be suffering tomorrow!!!

Well done on the losses Spanx & Kenco (still cant get used to calling you that!!! lol) & good luck to everyone else

Lucia Lucia said:
Yep, doing great Debz, lost 62 lbs now or almost 4 and a half stone. I joined another team but still check in with you folks too!

Good Luck!

Thats brill huni, well done to you!
Amazing work, so glad u still check in here! Xx

sweet pink said:
Great to see you back Debz.

Well I am ashamed to say that my gain was 7.5lbs!!!! Arrrggghhh but the one good thing to come out of it is that it made me realise just how much better I feel when I'm eating well & I have been 100% everyday since 29th Dec. One thing thats helping is that I have my eye on a very nice pair of shoes so on hubbys suggestion I put £1 in a moneybox everyday I am 100% & its working a treat!!!! :p

Hey sweet, thanks ... Now your gain is not bad huni, that will be off nxt week. We are on it 100% and will be slimmer this time next yr :)
What a great idea fae ur hubby, think I should do that 2 and save for my holidays :)

I hv bn great fae I started bk on friday :) stomach sore today but started my injections for my diabetes and think its causing me problems until I get used to it xx

Debz, the cannelloni in the sw recipe booklet (in this months magazine is delicious! I made freezer batches and it was wonderful, I need to make more now. It's easy to make but incredibly messy. Lean on the good old favourites like sw chips and jacket potatoes.

Sweet, than gain will soon be gone.

1.5lb off for me this week. I'd love love loe to hit target this year. I will do my best!

Ok so the scales were just sitting there this morning & I jumped on them & they are showing a 3lb gain :confused: Now I know it definitely cannot be anything I have eaten as I have been 100% & have even watched my portions so I'm hoping that its just water weight in my poor achey muscles after yesterdays kettleworx session. I'll be really peeved if it & more hasnt gone by Friday :mad:

I had a look at the cannelloni but didn't fancy it at all. I hv just ordred a batch of joes sausages so will maybe mk beef stew or steak tomorrow with the chipolatas and lots of veg. I am nightshift tonight :(
So will just be something quick for tea and not eat much during the night.
I must admit 'sweet' I jump on my own scales for a wee sneaky peek. I know we are not supposed 2 lol
You probably wont hv gained so don't worry, ur body will just be getting used to sworld again, u will be fine.
Hope everyone is hvn good day, I am gonna go mk sum breakfast and then bk to bed for sum sleep before work tonight :( xx

Hi All,

I am 2 stone down on 9 stone I have to lose - I want to have lost 5 stone by my holiday at end June - started this year OK - but am away this weekend

J

Hey everyone... Sweet don't be ashamed of the gain,look how well you have done overall it will come off again.You will do just fine:)Love the idea of the money box!!!
Well done Ilovecake:D

Welcome Chattyj:) well done on your great loss so far.It's such a great forum the support on here is just fab!!

i am nightshift at work just now and looking for tomorrow nights tea receipe on here!! I have came across the KFC Chicken or Dairylea Chicken, I found video of these on you tube, they look delish! Might give one of them a go and have it with some savoury rice and salad :) Mmmm my mouth is watering just thinking of it !!
What does everyone else have for their dinners? x

A few of my favourites for tea are spaghetti bolognese, cottage pie, sticky chicken & SW wedges, gammon eggs & SW chips, chicken stirfry, prawn fried rice (SW style). I even tried quorn fillets this week & loved them which I didnt expect to as they smelt a bit like burning rubber when they were cooking!!! :eek: I like to keep meals simple but tasty & they have to be something that the whole family will enjoy. the last thing I want is for cooking to become a chore coz then I think its easier feel you can grab something quickly & slip off plan

I managed to complete kettleworx week 1 cardio this morning which I'm pleased about as it was the one I always thought was the worst. I'm totally dosed with the cold so I gave myself a couple of minutes break between the 2 sets which definitely helped (along with the sugar free red bull I had before hand!!! :p) I know the last time I done the programme that my weightloss stalled for a few weeks but looking back it was a small price to pay for the inch loss I had so I'm going to stick with it even if I do feel like crying when I step on the scales (which I have managed to resist since!!!! lol)

How is everyone else getting on??

Somebody commented yesterday and called me slinky malinky hahaha! Never been called that before in my life! Thought I'd share lol.

I hope everyone's having a good week. I keep forgetting to do my morning weigh in routine but that's probably a good thing lol!

Back