QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I'd like someone to call me slinky malinky one day ILoveCake! lol You've lost sooooooo much weight! Well done.

Anyway, was wondering if it was ok to join your team? *crosses fingers*

I joined SW last week and had my first WI this morning. Lost 7lb :D Looking forward to next week now! lol

I've got a long way to go, so I'll be here a while :rolleyes: that's if I can join of course.:)

Hi Corkscrew,

Of course you can join the team!!!! The more the merrier :D This team has been a fantastic support to me throughout my weightloss journey. I dont go to class so consider this group of girls my main support!! Its always lovely to see new faces (well you know what I mean!!) on the team as it means lots of new ideas :D

Good luck

Debz some of my fav meals are cottage pie with swede on top,chicken,pasta bake,jacket pot's with different fillings,egg and sw chips and beans.I keep meaning to try mushy pea curry.Oh and love the slow cooker, beef casserole or sausage casserole.I'm heading over to the recipe section in a mo to have a nosey:)

Ilovecake ~slinky malinky:D i love it.What a great boost:)

Sweet glad kettleworx is going well for you:)

:wave_cry:to everyone.My week is going ok and hoping to shift my xmas gain within the next couple of weeks.xx

Awwwww thanks Sweet Pink :D I feel all welcome now :D

WOW your stats are impressive. you've done so well so far. We have similar starting stats, I just hope I can do as well as you!

It seems like a great forum. Only just joined but I've had a look round and it's full of supportive and inspirational people. Great advice to be had too!

I shall be picking your brains I fear :p lol

Welcome to the team Corkscrew:) wow well done on a fab loss:D great start!! It's a great forum, the support on here is just fantastic.The girls have helped me no end to stay focused and keep on track.x

Kenco you are doing amazing as always & I'm sure that tiddly Xmas gain will be gone in no time at all.

Kettleworx is going great but I have to admit I'm not getting my hopes up for a loss tomorrow after my mid week scales incident :mad: So far I have resisted the urge not to hop on again but I'm just praying that it doesnt show a gain tomorrow coz I have been soo good this week despite having the lurgy :mad:

Sweet, I had a sneaky peak on the scales and I'm up 3lbs from Sunday.I kept telling myself not to :eek: :8855:.Oh crikey what with my xmas gain and my *week all over the place:eek:.Fingers crossed for your wi:)hope you soon feel better.x

I think we'll have to have firm words with our scales & tell them if they dont buck up their ideas they be replaced with nice ones!!!! lol :p

Fingers crossed when you wi on sunday they'll be behaving themselves again :)

I think we'll have to have firm words with our scales & tell them if they dont buck up their ideas they be replaced with nice ones!!!! lol :p

Fingers crossed when you wi on sunday they'll be behaving themselves again :)

Absolutley:D:D have told mine they are going if they don't play ball :8855:

Thanks for the welcome Kenco. xx I'm itching for a cup a proper coffee now I've seen your name!! lol

Hi, hope everyone is well. I have just been to weigh in and I have lost 7.5lbs. This is my 1st weigh in, so I am very very chuffed !!! I have celebrated tonight with a chinese and some chocolate :D

Well lovely ladies I weighed in this morning & the scales showed a 0.5lb loss which I am happy enough with. Deep down I have been 100% though since 29th December & do feel I deserved a bit more but its most definitely better than the 3lb gain the scales were showing on Tuesday. I have kind of come to terms with the fact that kettleworx does initially slow my weight loss down but I need the inch loss as much as the weightloss if I want to look & feel good this summer.

Anyway I am celebrating my weight loss & completing week 1 of kettleworx with a lovely cooked breakfast (SW friendly of course!!!!) I hope you are all planning a nice weekend & the scales are kind (Kenco, I hope yours survive eviction ;))

Well done sweet pink on your lose. I guess you will be building that muscle up which weighs more anyway. I think as long as you feel fitter and your clothes get looser then you know you are so in the right direction.

Well lovely ladies I weighed in this morning & the scales showed a 0.5lb loss which I am happy enough with. Deep down I have been 100% though since 29th December & do feel I deserved a bit more but its most definitely better than the 3lb gain the scales were showing on Tuesday. I have kind of come to terms with the fact that kettleworx does initially slow my weight loss down but I need the inch loss as much as the weightloss if I want to look & feel good this summer.

Anyway I am celebrating my weight loss & completing week 1 of kettleworx with a lovely cooked breakfast (SW friendly of course!!!!) I hope you are all planning a nice weekend & the scales are kind (Kenco, I hope yours survive eviction ;))

Well done Sweet on your loss:) keep them scales for another week;) your doing great with the kettleworx the inch loss you had before was amazing!!!
Will post after wi in the morning;)xx

Hi, hope everyone is well. I have just been to weigh in and I have lost 7.5lbs. This is my 1st weigh in, so I am very very chuffed !!! I have celebrated tonight with a chinese and some chocolate :D

Fantastic Debz:D What a great start!!! Well done:) xx

Good afternoon:) I do really need to learn to multi quote:8855:
How is everyone getting on?

It's freezing today....Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

Wi for me in the morning.Good luck Spanx my fellow Sunday weigher:)

My scales can stay another week;) I lost 1.5lbs:).

Can you get your scales to have a wee word with mine????

Week 2 resistance done this morning & I'm feeling great. Not as achey as last week which is good & another weekend on plan so those scales had better behave this week!!!

Did everyone have a nice weekend?

Well done Kenco.

I had a very good weekend food wise........went a tad OTT on the booze though :eek: I'm incapable of going out and not drinking - it's just not an option :D I think I would die of boredom! lol

Apart from that I've been v good, so the damage should be minimal *fingers crossed* :D

Good luck to everyone this week xxx

2lb off for me this week. Yay. I think all the walking helped.

My group collectively lost 85lb this week, how amazing is that.

Back