QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Wi day, lost 6lbs Yey!!! Hoping for at least 2lb next week then I will have lost over 1/2 a stone!

That is fantastic Holly!!!! well done :D

Well done Holly! Those lbs soon start to add up.

Kenco, well done on the 1.5lb, just noticed. I'm glad your scales have survived. :)

Well done on all the fab losses everyone:D

How is everyone's week going so far? I have got a sw quiche cooking in the oven for lunch and going to have some salad with it...smells lovely is it lunch time yet:eek:

Well done on all the fab losses everyone:D

How is everyone's week going so far? I have got a sw quiche cooking in the oven for lunch and going to have some salad with it...smells lovely is it lunch time yet:eek:

My week has been good. Still managed to stay 100% to plan all week & have just core to do in the morning (after WI) & thats week 2 of kettleworx completed. I can't wait to complete the 6 weeks again & then I think I'll get myself the advanced set (that should be fun!!!)

I made a huge pot of vegetable soup yesterday so I'm having that again today. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning so keeping everything crossed that the scales are kind. * week is due so I have no idea what to expect loss wise :confused:

Well done on your losses girlies :)

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Sweet Pink xx

3lb off for me this week :D Would love to lose 4lb next week to finish the month off on a nice even stone! lol

I made a huge pan of spicy bns and carrot soup last night, so just had a rather large bowl of that for lunch :D Went a tad OTT with the chilli flakes though - my mouth is still on fire :eek: Very filling though.

Have a good day everyone x

Last edited:
Well ladies I weighed in this morning & have lost another 0.5lb. I'm glad its a loss but a bit peed off that its just another 0.5lb.... a whole number would be nice!!!! lol

On a positive though I feel a million times better with all the exercise & my muscles are still a wee bit achey from it the next day. From what I remember the last time it wasnt until the ache stopped that my weightloss caught up so I'm hoping for the same this time

sweet pink said:
Well ladies I weighed in this morning & have lost another 0.5lb. I'm glad its a loss but a bit peed off that its just another 0.5lb.... a whole number would be nice!!!! lol

On a positive though I feel a million times better with all the exercise & my muscles are still a wee bit achey from it the next day. From what I remember the last time it wasnt until the ache stopped that my weightloss caught up so I'm hoping for the same this time

Sweet, I get the same delay with exercise but it will show. Well done on half a lb. They add up quickly.
*week is due here too and delaying my loss.

I'm trying to have a good weekend before weigh in.

I hope you are all well. x

Sweet,the scales will soon catch up.Well done on a loss.Your doing great with all the exercise.Have a good weekend:)x

Well done on your losses girlies :)

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Sweet Pink xx

3lb off for me this week :D Would love to lose 4lb next week to finish the month off on a nice even stone! lol

I made a huge pan of spicy bns and carrot soup last night, so just had a rather large bowl of that for lunch :D Went a tad OTT with the chilli flakes though - my mouth is still on fire :eek: Very filling though.

Have a good day everyone x

Yay 3lbs is fab!! well done:D

Have a good weekend everyone :) x

Yay 3lbs is fab!! well done:D

Thanks :D I always start off good - it's staying power I struggle with :sigh: lol

You have done so very well! I'm hoping I can do the same :D

Have a good weekend everyone xxx

It's a loss Sweet, and every loss is fantabulous :D

You're doing more exercise and, as you know, that will be reflecting in your losses atm. Stick at it my love (you already know this - granny and sucking eggs spring to mind :D lol) and your weightloss will catch up for sure. Meanwhile, enjoy the fact that you're getting fit as well as slim. xxx

Thanks :D I always start off good - it's staying power I struggle with :sigh: lol

You have done so very well! I'm hoping I can do the same :D

Have a good weekend everyone xxx

Awww thank you:) I'm plodding along.It's a rollercoaster of a ride;) the pounds soon add up.Your doing great:)

Ladies you are all doing so well. It really amazing how much total weight some of you have lost. I am in ore and hope to be following in your footsteps really soon! So excited about losing weight.....i sound bonkers dont i? lol :)

Ladies you are all doing so well. It really amazing how much total weight some of you have lost. I am in ore and hope to be following in your footsteps really soon! So excited about losing weight.....i sound bonkers dont i? lol :)

Holly youre off to a great step so I have no doubt that you will get there. Being excited doesnt sound silly at all. Almost 18 months in & I still get as excited at the thought of reaching the next mini target or breaking into a new 'stone'!! Anyway bonkers or not so long as it keeps us on track ey ;)

Holly your doing fine:)the pounds soon add up.It gives me a buzz when i see a loss and then it keeps me motivated for the next week!!

1lb loss for me this week,half a pound to go then i'm back to where i was before xmas;) onwards and downwards.Happy Sunday:) x

:DWecome Holly! :) You're off to a great start. Like Kenco and Sweet have said, the pounds soon mount up. I'm sure we will both be following in their footsteps and racking the pound up! :D

I for one can't flipping wait! lol

Well done on your loss Sweet :) That's another one racked up :D You're doing brilliantly xxx

Back