QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I'm here :D

My arms are soo sore today after yesterdays kettlebell session that even lifting a fork hurts....maybe not a bad thing tha day before weigh in though!!!!! :eek: Might even get a whole number this week if I'm good ;)

How is everyones week going?

I'm here .... The week is flying by.My week is going okay,have been back on just dance 3 the last couple of days shaking my booty:eek: lol it's great.I feel better for doing it, neighbours must think im having a disco :8855:. Sweet good luck for wi:).How you getting on Corkscrew?What day do you wi?
Spanx lovely, if your reading this hope everything is ok with you.xx

could I join in please? I have a lot to lose :sigh:

I'm not setting myself a target I'm just taking one step at a time.

I joined classes this week and felt sick when I got on the scales

Welcome bobbles. The more the merrier. All those little steps soon add up & these ladies are all an amazing support

Good luck & look forward to chatting to you more :)

Well ladies my scales were very naughty this morning & they have STS despite a week on plan & exercising my ass off!!!! :mad: It was * week but I usually still lose a wee bit so I'm not impressed :sigh:

The only thing that has made up for this is that I retook my measurements as I'm not at the half way point with kettleworx & in the 3 weeks since I started I have lost a total of 7 inches so that is something at least :D Now just to try to get the scles moving again too ;)

Sweet ,it must be the exercise that's causing the sts.Keep going, as you are doing an awesome job the scales will catch up.Fantastic inch loss that's great:D jealous .com;)x

Welcome Bobbles:) plenty room here.Small steps is good the pounds soon add up.It is a fantastic forum.Good luck.x

thanks for the warm welcome everyone,

I am eating so much... all what the plan says I can eat but I am eating more than I normally do even when not on the plan so I surely can't lose weight eating all this??

kate

thanks for the warm welcome everyone,

I am eating so much... all what the plan says I can eat but I am eating more than I normally do even when not on the plan so I surely can't lose weight eating all this??

kate

Hi bobbles, I think the important thing with all of the free food is to eat until you are full & then stop. I know when I started it took me a while to recognise that 'full up' feeling but don't worry because I did still lose because I was eating better foods. I still definitely eat more than I did pre SW at mealtimes but I find I dont snack & pick as much in between

thanks sweet pink It does make sense to stop when you are full :D

I'm not snacking much between meals... it's weigh in on wednesday so hopefully it's working

kate x

Well my mojo is back,lost 4lbs this week:D which has said farewell to my xmas gain;)and given me 3.5lb loss on top for good measure lol.Wow what a rollercoaster of a ride.It has given me the boost i needed.

Bobbles it's great isnt it all the yummy foods we can have and still lose weight:) good luck for your wi on wednesday.

Well my mojo is back,lost 4lbs this week:D which has said farewell to my xmas gain;)and given me 3.5lb loss on top for good measure lol.Wow what a rollercoaster of a ride.It has given me the boost i needed.

Bobbles it's great isnt it all the yummy foods we can have and still lose weight:) good luck for your wi on wednesday.

well done on your loss Kenco :D, it really is a rollercoaster journey!

fingers crossed for wi on wednesday, hope I can lose as much as you!

kate xx

Excellent!!!!!!!! Can you get your scales to have a word with mine????? Pretty please!!!!! I won't be greedy, I'd just be happy with a whole number!!!! lol

I started week 4 of kettleworx this morning & cannot believe I am past the half way point again. I'm really enjoying it probably more than ever this time & am back up to using my 7.5kg KB all the time now which is good. I'm just hoping the pennies will allow me to get the advanced set ready to start when i finish week 6 but with ballet fees due & my youngest daughters birthday I might have to wait a wee while :sigh:

Yesterday I had one of those fabby NSV's that really spur you on!! I was wearing a dress (size 12) with knee boots & my parents came for tea & my mum told me I was starting to look skinny again!!!! lol I am in absolutely no danger of looking skinny especially as I STILL havent shifted that stupid Christmas gain but I thought it was such a compliment especially when I feel my family usually criticise (well I suppose it was a criticism but I liked it!!!)

I'm going to try extra hard to get the scales moving again this week too so keep your fingers crossed for me :eek:

Thank you:).... Sweet a size 12 wooo hoooo!!!!! That's fab:D:D I know how disheartening it is when we have been good 100%on plan and them damn scales don't budge!! But it's the Nsv's that keep us going and the inches we are seeing drop away;).You are doing fab with kettleworx:)

Let us know how you get on with your wi Bobbles and good luck:)

I made the corned beef pasty's this morning,i got the recipe on here and oh my they were lovely.Will make them again.

Have got a beef casserole in the slow cooker for dinner and just chopped all my veg ready for later so i thought i'd come on here and have a catch up and get my mini's fix!!!!;)

Thank you:).... Sweet a size 12 wooo hoooo!!!!! That's fab:D:D I know how disheartening it is when we have been good 100%on plan and them damn scales don't budge!! But it's the Nsv's that keep us going and the inches we are seeing drop away;).You are doing fab with kettleworx:)

Let us know how you get on with your wi Bobbles and good luck:)

I made the corned beef pasty's this morning,i got the recipe on here and oh my they were lovely.Will make them again.

Have got a beef casserole in the slow cooker for dinner and just chopped all my veg ready for later so i thought i'd come on here and have a catch up and get my mini's fix!!!!;)

Thanks Kenco. I need these NSV's at the minute coz the scales victories are few & far between at the minute though I live in hope that they will catch up!!!! :eek:

I am very proud of myself this morning as I, for the first time ever, done a weekly meal plan for the whole family & made a shopping list before heading off to tescos for a mammoth shop!!!! I'm hoping it will maybe save us money too over the month though it beats me how people are spending £20 a week for a food shop on the frugal february thread!!! I could do with them coming to do mine!!! :eek: This weeks was a big one with a lot of things that will obviously do more than one meal & not need replaced until next month but it still came in at £150 for 5 of us (2 adults & 3 kiddies!!!) What does everyone else reckon their food shop averages at for the week???

well a massive 8.5lbs off for me today at wi... however, I can't take all the credit as I've had a horrendus sickness bug the last couple of days and haven't even been able to keep water down so no doubt this is the reason for such a big number. :eek:

Now I'm going to have to try extra hard to ensure I don't end up with a gain next week as i've lost so much this week :sigh:

good luck everyone else for wi :D

kate xx

well a massive 8.5lbs off for me today at wi... however, I can't take all the credit as I've had a horrendus sickness bug the last couple of days and haven't even been able to keep water down so no doubt this is the reason for such a big number. :eek:

Now I'm going to have to try extra hard to ensure I don't end up with a gain next week as i've lost so much this week :sigh:

kate xx

Sorry to hear that you have been ill!!! Amazing loss though. My kids have been suffering with tummy bugs this week too & I have even found myself thinking that maybe if I get it I might get a whole number off this week!!!!! lol I really shouldnt joke though with all the running about I have been doing & the constantly changing beds, clothes & loads of washing maybe I might just scrape it anyway!!! lol

kate xx

Fantastic loss!!! Well done.Sorry to hear you have been poorly though.Feel better soon:)x

Sweet there is 2 adults, 1 child and a dog here.Our shopping bill can be anything from £50-£70 a week,also i pop to the shops for a couple of bits as you do when i see a good offer;)This morning i have been through my cupboards sorting them out and seeing what there is.Having said that last week i spent £93 but that included me stocking up with cleaning stuff and washing liquid etc...

Hope your little ones are feeling better poor things,there's so many bugs about at the moment.
Fingers crossed for your wi:) x

Sweet. 2 adults 4 kids and a dog here. £110-120 a week easily. I can't get it any lower.

Well done bobbles!

Back