QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Well princesses I weighed in this morning & guess what I lost??? another 0.5lbs!!!

Initially I was a bit annoyed but my lovely hubby put things in perspective so I do feel a lot better now. He said that I should look at things in perspective.. I am eating well & enjoying the food I eat. I never feel starving or deprived in anyway & I am wearing what was initially my target dress size so I think he is right & I need to stop obsessing over numbers but carry on as I am doing & slowly & surely i will get there with the numbers too because at least I know when it is all off that I am able to keep it off.

So to sum up I am happy but will still secretly obsess with the numbers too but wont let them get me down anymore.. :D

Sweet. 0.5lb is great! They do all add up and its steady and long term. X

Well princesses I weighed in this morning & guess what I lost??? another 0.5lbs!!!

Initially I was a bit annoyed but my lovely hubby put things in perspective so I do feel a lot better now. He said that I should look at things in perspective.. I am eating well & enjoying the food I eat. I never feel starving or deprived in anyway & I am wearing what was initially my target dress size so I think he is right & I need to stop obsessing over numbers but carry on as I am doing & slowly & surely i will get there with the numbers too because at least I know when it is all off that I am able to keep it off.

So to sum up I am happy but will still secretly obsess with the numbers too but wont let them get me down anymore.. :D

Well done Sweet:) your hubby is so right.x

Morning princeses 1.5lb off for me.Wellies,hat,scarf and gloves on going out with hubby son and his sledge and the dog in the snow:33:I just don't want to fall on my butt :8855:.Have a good day :)stay warm .x

Morning princeses 1.5lb off for me.Wellies,hat,scarf and gloves on going out with hubby son and his sledge and the dog in the snow:33:I just don't want to fall on my butt :8855:.Have a good day :)stay warm .x

well done kenco!! ooh think of the body magic to be had in the snow! have fun :D

kate x

Kenco said:

No snow here, my kids are so annoyed. Enjoy it and think of the lovely body magic. :p

Weigh in looms. Hoping to get my 6.5st award tomorrow.

I have been looking at the stories on here - you have all done so well! I hope I can do as well

I too have loads to lose, started at nearly 21st Today just scraped into the 17s!!

I have been looking at the stories on here - you have all done so well! I hope I can do as well

I too have loads to lose, started at nearly 21st Today just scraped into the 17s!!

Welcome chattyj, it sounds like you have had a great start to your journey so I'm sure you'll do great :)

Thanks - I hope so have been poorly this week but at doctors today so hopefully he will give me a magic pill!

What is a NSV? I see them mentioned and they look like a nice thing that happens - but can't work out the abbreviation!

Thanks - I hope so have been poorly this week but at doctors today so hopefully he will give me a magic pill!

What is a NSV? I see them mentioned and they look like a nice thing that happens - but can't work out the abbreviation!

hi hun good luck with your journey you can do this, we all can :D

an nsv is a non scale victory... so if you see inches coming off with a tape measure, or if your clothes are looser etc :D

kate x

A non scale victory :) They are definitely nice things & can really keep us motivated if we hit a plateau. Thank goodness for them because my scales havent been very kind lately but I have made a few changes this week so am keeping my fingers crossed.

Welcome chattyj:) your doing great well done :) x

I gained 1.5 lbs this week... grrr :mad:

kate x

Aww dont stress about it. I'm sure you'll get it back off next week. Was it unexpected?

Well ladies are you all sitting down????

I lost 3lbs this week!!!! All I'm going to say is about bl***y time!!!! lol

Well ladies are you all sitting down????

I lost 3lbs this week!!!! All I'm going to say is about bl***y time!!!! lol

Wooo hoooo i wish i had a double like button for this post:D:D well done i am thrilled for you.You know what that means them scales can stay;) x

Wooo hoooo i wish i had a double like button for this post:D:D well done i am thrilled for you.You know what that means them scales can stay;) x

Well for this week anyway!!! They better be nice again next week though ;)

Only 1/2 lb off this week - but haven't been that good so it was expected.

Back