QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Only 1/2 lb off this week - but haven't been that good so it was expected.

Hey dont worry about it. I had an off plan meal on sunday & having another tonight so am aiming for a STS I think this week :eek:

Hello, is this club still active?

Yep still active.. come & join us :)

i would love to join i started some years ago at 267lbs i lost down to 180lbs but then i put on when i moved out of my mums a year ago. 211 my last weigh and i really want to get back on top of it before it gets back on top of me!

Hi princesses!

I lost 1.5lb this week and got my 6.5st award! :D

Hi Jennifer. You've kept loads off, that's a great achievement.

Have had a bad couple of days so am going to write them off and start from this evening again!

Jkt Potato with Prawns and Salad tonight - yum

Hey everyone:wave_cry:sorry i haven't been round much during half term.Hope everyone is okay:).Last week i had a sts and this week a sts, i have been on plan, and within syns, so all i can do is keep going and hope the scales will catch up.I'm feeling very motivated and ready to kick some butt:D:D onwards and downwards:8855:

Welcome Jennifer:) x

Hi guys :)

I'm hoping I might be able to fit in a little better here (or squeeze in as the case may be!). I'm starting the SW EE plan today and have a very long journey ahead of me. It's a little demoralising to see that I have such big numbers to lose compared to a lot of the other members on site, part of me still wonders if it'll ever work. I lived on diets since childhood up until my early teens, this will be the first diet I've attempted in around a decade.

I've got a few health problems (like PCOS) and am also on medication which can affect weight loss/increase weight gain, which is a big worry for me, but I guess I won't find out until I try :eek:

After suffering with depression long term, this is the biggest step and most positive action I've taken in the last 7 years or so. I'm finally at a place where thanks to a new GP and a little medication, I feel like I can attempt this and *try* to be positive about it.

Please wish me luck!

~RvR

Rita von Ruben said:

I'm hoping I might be able to fit in a little better here (or squeeze in as the case may be!). I'm starting the SW EE plan today and have a very long journey ahead of me. It's a little demoralising to see that I have such big numbers to lose compared to a lot of the other members on site, part of me still wonders if it'll ever work. I lived on diets since childhood up until my early teens, this will be the first diet I've attempted in around a decade.

I've got a few health problems (like PCOS) and am also on medication which can affect weight loss/increase weight gain, which is a big worry for me, but I guess I won't find out until I try :eek:

After suffering with depression long term, this is the biggest step and most positive action I've taken in the last 7 years or so. I'm finally at a place where thanks to a new GP and a little medication, I feel like I can attempt this and *try* to be positive about it.

Please wish me luck!

~RvR

I know that big numbers feeling. Take it one stone at a time. Good luck on your journey.

Kenco said:
Hey everyone:wave_cry:sorry i haven't been round much during half term.Hope everyone is okay:).Last week i had a sts and this week a sts, i have been on plan, and within syns, so all i can do is keep going and hope the scales will catch up.I'm feeling very motivated and ready to kick some butt:D:D onwards and downwards:8855:

Welcome Jennifer:) x

I know that not showing up feeling, it will catch you up.
Loving your butt kicking attitude!!!
Half term is over here woohoo lol.

I forgot to say that I lost 2.5lb this week. It felt like a good old chunk gone.

Please wish me luck!

~RvR

Hello and welcome:)plenty of room for you.You will get great support on here.Setting small mini goals along the way i find easier.Good luck x

Please wish me luck!

~RvR

Hey, Rita, I just wanted to pop in and wish you loadsa luck. I had a couple of false starts but started the plan proper in aug last year and have now lost 5 stone so dont worry about the big numbers. I too have PCOS and thats why I wanted to reply. I do all extra easy and a smidge of original but just cant lose on the green plan and I think it's the PCOS. Even on EE I have to watch the carbs a bit, not too many of them.

It can be done. Some people have lost a massive amount on here. Just losing 5 stone has made me feel like a different person and has given me my life back.

Wishing you lots of luck xxxx

Hello and welcome:)plenty of room for you.You will get great support on here.Setting small mini goals along the way i find easier.Good luck x

Thanks Kenco :) I'm not really sure what a realistic short term goal was - to be honest I pretty much just made the numbers up in my head and decided that they'll do!

I'm not really aiming for anything in terms of BMI and such (mostly because I think the BMI system is flawed), so if I end up a little heavier than what people aim for, that's fine by me (and probably more realistic, considering!). I've put my first big goal as losing 95lbs, but obviously I have a lot more to lose after that... and I'm not really sure if I should have smaller goals in the mean time as well. I suppose there are plenty of smaller goals I'll need to surpass to get to the longer ones!

I did make and print out a reward chart today, and ordered a bunch of gold foil star stickers from eBay so that I can monitor my progress on a daily basis :eek: Quite sad, but I was a total nerd in school and still get a high from the idea of getting stars from the teacher! Haha.

My other half has offered me "rewards" for whenever I reach any of my interim goals, he's being very supportive. The only problem is that my usual treat would be a romantic dinner date at one of my favourite restaurants! I think I'm going to have to find a healthier way to treat myself :eek:

Hey, Rita, I just wanted to pop in and wish you loadsa luck. I had a couple of false starts but started the plan proper in aug last year and have now lost 5 stone so dont worry about the big numbers. I too have PCOS and thats why I wanted to reply. I do all extra easy and a smidge of original but just cant lose on the green plan and I think it's the PCOS. Even on EE I have to watch the carbs a bit, not too many of them.

It can be done. Some people have lost a massive amount on here. Just losing 5 stone has made me feel like a different person and has given me my life back.

Wishing you lots of luck xxxx

Thanks so much Lucia. It's really inspiring for me to hear from someone else with lots to lose - and who has already had such amazing success! Congratulations on your 5 stone, that's such a brilliant achievement! Well done! You must be beaming with pride :)

I haven't really noticed a correlation with proteins vs carbs and my weight, but to be honest I've pretty much ignored it for a very long time... Hopefully now with a daily food diary I will be able to see any eating/losing patterns in a few months or so.

I'm so glad to hear you've got your life back - there have been times where I've felt so low due to my weight and PCOS that I have honestly felt that life wasn't worth living (particularly at the worst few years I had in regards to PCOS and facial hair). Luckily things are a bit better for me these days and despite still having severe depression and anxiety issues, I know that I have a lot to live for still, and I can do it all if I can just shift this weight!

Thank you x

Happy Friday!!!!! How is everyone getting on? I have been a bit useless getting on here this week and catching up:( x

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.After two weeks sts I have lost 2.5lbs this week and I'm buzzing!!!! This has given me a real boost.I feel I could pop lol.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.After two weeks sts I have lost 2.5lbs this week and I'm buzzing!!!! This has given me a real boost.I feel I could pop lol.

Congratulations! Always nice to get a good boost like that! :)

My first official weigh in is on Tuesday and I'm quite looking forward to it - I had a sneak peek and appear to have lost 4lbs, so I just hope they stay off by Tuesday!!

It certainly helped me to get through walking past Thorntons yesterday - I just kept chanting in my head "4lbs, 4lbs, 4lbs!"

Well done Kenco. That's great news. We all need those boosts.

Rite, 4lbs is amazing. You will find that the losses motivate you. The stickers are fab too. I love my shiny stickers.

Weigh in looms. I should see a loss, I hope lol. I'll update tomorrow.

Back