Queenies journey for her Kings!

QueenieKing

Well where to begin...

I'm 30, fat and a married mummy of 2.

I've always been bigger than everyone else through school and since then really, i'm not one of these who you bump into after 10years and think 'oh they've put weight on', no its a case of 'oh shes still fat/not changed much'....

I think when i met hubby 11yrs ago i guestimate that i way maybe around the 12st ish mark although i never weighed myself...

Got married 8yrs ago and couldn't even diet for the wedding and weighed 14st.

Boy 1 came along nearly 6yrs ago... the day i came home after having him i was 15st 3lb - i dropped and hovered around the 13st 8 - 14st mark for quite awhile.

I fell pregnant last valentines 2012 and weighed 13st 12lb at my booking in... the day i went in to have boy2 i was 15st 3lb only putting on less than 1.5st and was still ahead as i weighed the same as i did AFTER having boy 1.

Weight fell off pretty quick and here i am still a chunky 13st 2lb, with 2.5st to lose - but still sadly the lightest (if you can call it that) i've been in 6yrs!

So anyway thats me :0)

I hope to find some friends who can help give me a kick up the ample bum but more so can support each other!

Q x

Last edited:
Morning its a gorgeous day here today again!

Plans today are walk to school this morning and maybe call at my mothers to see if she fancies a trip to town... and then i have an appointment with the ironing pile at some point but it seems such a waste when the weathers like this, and then the trek to school again.

Food today is.....

*b* 1.5 shredded wheat (hexB)
milk from 250ml semi and banana

*L* ham salad
mullerlight

*D* chicken, leek, onion, garlic and peppers cooked in frylight with some light philly with rice. (1 syn for philly)

(i made the chicken stuff last night i'll have to syn the philly as used milk today - used 50g of philly)

Have a lovely day :0)

Menu for today!

B - 1.5 shredded wheat (hexB)
milk from (hexA)
tsp sugar (1 syn)
banana

L - leftover chicken philly stuff from last night with abit of rice (1 syn for philly as not hexA)

freddo (5 syns)

D - chicken with spicy crust, broccoli and sw wedges

mullerlight

nibbles later will be hifi light bar (3 syns)

I've decided to change meetings to a tuesday night instead of monday...
If the tuesday meeting is like it used to be with printed recipes and old mags to buy cheaply it will be fab but the monday is abit lacklustre!

We'll see how it goes, plus i think i'd prefer to have a day or 2 after the weekend to claw any naughtiness back!

Sounds like you're doing really well. I felt quite a few people at my class seemed to be on a bit of a downer last week, which wasn't ideal for me as it was my first week. Good luck with your weight loss.:)

Oh really?

I'm abit like i want to see results fast but bad habits are creeping in so i need to reel it back in.

Good luck to you too x

Well 1lb off at meeting last night and abit of a revelation!

Bumped into a girl i know at the meeting and she looked amazeballs having lost 3stone.

I'm not ashamed to say i was jealous.
I was inspired and more so i thought right queenie, you can do this you've ****** about for bloody years on and off with diets now you really have to do this FOR YOU!

So i'm feeling mega focused, i've planned meals for next few days so i am on this!

Afternoooon!!

Well in my previous post you'll see that i was talking about the little green eyed me having bumped into a skinny lady i know at chub club.. and that it gave me "thinspiration" to stick at it...

and stick at it i have!

Well for the 2 days since the meeting and in my world thats some mean feat.

Todays menu was planned like this:

b - toast (2x 400g hexB)
banana
2 tsp light clover (2 syns)

Milk for coffee (hexA)

l - ham salad (never got round to having)

d - will be gammon, sw wedges and carrots and string beans!

AND i'm into the 12's on the scales even with clothes on :D:D:D

Evening!

Well we've been to my inlaws this weekend and that was a challenge as i haven't been particularly in control of whats on the menu.

Friday we went to beefeater just hubby and i (a rareity) and left the boys with mil...

i chose tomato and vegetable liguine which i thought would be ok ish...

But we shared a chocolate fudge brownie sundae :eek:

Saturday i had
2x toast and a banana
a slice of bakewell slice
and a small amount of chinese takeaway and that was literally it...

So although not on plan i'm hoping the fact i had so little (albeit really bad stuff) will not do major damage!

Todays menu has been

A skinny latte on way home
5 squares whole nut dairymilk

chinese pork steaks
sw wedges and salad

meringue nest strawberrys and squirty cream!

Bad day in the Queenie household...

menu today:

35g shredded wheat heB
milk from heA
banana

grapes

few giant chocolate buttons (going to call it a serving 25g) - 6.5syns

jacket potato with tuna and salad

salad cream 2syns

Total syns 8.5

Help!! SOS and all that stuff...

I've lost my SW mojo and struggling to get back on it.

Advice and or a butt kicking would be appreciated!

Just checking in as its been awhile!

So last time i wrote on here i'd lost my way and had fallen off the wagon and hadn't been to meeting for 2/3 weeks, i gained 2lb as i just couldn't get into the swing of things because of stress relating to returning to work after mat leave and work not playing fair blah blah blah so i just couldn't think straight to follow the plan and actually think about food.

I've got my mojo back and seems to be going ok, i've also started couch 2 5k running plan and completed my first week (whoop whoop)!

Whether it has any bearing on my weight loss i don't know but its something i've been aiming to do for a while and either never got round to getting off the couch or never stuck to it past the first 100yards...!

So weigh in is tuesdau so i'll report back... Unfortunately i've crept back into the 13's, ibwasn't comfortably in them anyway so must get back on it!

Back