Quest for Goal- 30 days to go

Gemma

Gold Member
So here I am again back on the CD wagon, I promised myself that this year is my year and one of those major points to me was that this year I will not have a fat birthday or christmas. I am so sick and tired of not being able to wear what I want out on my birthday and then ripping up photos to hide the fact I failed once again.

So here we go theres 29 days until my birthday and 34 days until my party. I will be a stone lighter by then and wear my dream dress.

Will be checking in every day with my progress.

Hey Gemma,
You can do it hon... you know you can I have every faith in you hon.
You will be wearing that dress for your party and you are going to look fab in it..
Keep smiling hon xxx

Hey good luck,
Just looked at your BMI, you should not be on SS as your BMI is under 25. You should be on 810 to preserve lean mass.

Sorry about that, it was because your diet still said SS that's why :) Good luck with 810, the losses are 1 or 2lbs less of SS so you definitely be able to lose that last stone x

Hey Gemma, I have 33 days untill goal too! I have to lose 17lb by then.

Sending you good weightloss vibes!!!
XXXX

Hi all,

Well thats day 2 done and dusted, won't be weighing in till a week today as my scales are stupid which for a serial weigher is horrible.

Nothing interesting to update I'm afraid just had a complete chill out last night.

Hope everyone doing ok,

xx

oh we can keep each other going, have you got a special occasion then to

No not really, appart from my daughter goes back to school on the 3rd of Sept and her birthday is the 9th Sept. Also I could do with moving up the plans so I am using this date as a goal in order to get me there ASAP. 1st Sept is my SS goal at 10st7lb then I move up the plans.....!

So day 3 was ok apart from a slight incident with a chicken ball. Clothes are definitely fitting a bit better or I have stretched them out.

Can't wait for the weekend this week is dragging beyond belief.

So day 4 done not 100% more like 85%.

This really is danger time for me now, I can't remember the last weekend I haven't put 7lbs on and then spent monday to thursday trying to lose it again.

Back