• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Question about EE

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Welcome to the forum....

I have only just stared doing EE after 15 weeks with SW - all the plans do work if they are followed 100%.

I changed to EE to give my metabolism a bit of a boost, the body can get used to you eating the same all the time, plus I had heard such good reports about it that I wanted to see it for myself.

This is my 3rd day on EE and I am converted, it's brilliant, but then all the SW plans are sooooo good.

Good luck with your weight loss. X

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I think that a lot of people may enjoy their red/green days coz they have been doing it for a long time. EE was only introduced in January, so people who have been doing the other days before that have said they struggle to get their head around EE.

I have done EE from day one and I love it. It gives you so much flexibility and meal options. I can see why some people like red/green though as you do get more HE in a day - especially handy if you like cereal for breakfast and a sandwich at work!!!

ENJOY!!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
EE all the way for me! I've never lost weight so consistently and so fast!

Thanks

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies, right, i'm gonna stick with EE.
Just made a sausage casserole with m&s chunky steak in gravy, tin of beans, and morrisons eat smart sausages, and some chopped potatoes. Thats all free isn't it?
Thanks.
marea

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
On my first week I did all EE, my second I did the first half EE and the second red and this week I did the first half green and the second so far has been EE. I try to plan my week in advance and depending on what I fancy making for meals, I plan the rest of my day around that. EE is fab though- it gives you so much more choice.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies, right, i'm gonna stick with EE.
Just made a sausage casserole with m&s chunky steak in gravy, tin of beans, and morrisons eat smart sausages, and some chopped potatoes. Thats all free isn't it?
Thanks.
marea
I think you have to syn the gravy, but the meat came in the gravy, you may ahve to syn the whole thing I'm not too sure.

I started SW on the 20th of this month and was asked to do EE by my consultant, well I wouldn't change a thing, on my first weigh in I discovered i'd lost half a stone

the meat in gravy is free checked online but depending on what type of the sausages you used they are ranging from free to 5 syns a sausage, check on sw website and the online syns from morrisons

I've just started the Slimming World diet again (last Friday). I last did the diet a couple of years ago.

Will probably stick with red/green for a bit until I get into the swing of things again, but very interested in giving EE a go.

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
Extra Easy ........... IS JUST THAT ...... easy

We've been following EE (mostly) since it came out at Christmas because it really is so easy - if you're enjoying it I would stick with that ........ people have had brilliant weight losses on EE at my group and on this forum, and I'm still losing so I'm very happy with it. ;)

Personally, I found that I have lost a bit more when I've stuck to a red week, but I've kind of missed pasta, rice, potatoes a bit (or have had to syn for them) - so on a whole I'd rather have a bit of both worlds - greedy so and so me! ;)

Some people will swear by the green or red plan and if that works for them then I reckon that's great for them and good luck to them with it - our bodies, likes and dislikes are all individual so it's great that SW is so versatile!

Best o'luck'n'stuff whichever plan you follow with SW - it WILL work if you stick with it.