Question about ketosis

mellowman

If you are in the keto stage, am I right in thinking that you won't come out of it if you stay away from carbs?

Was wondering if I use the shakes at lunch time, then eat a meal at dinner time? Something with no carbs, like meat, cheese etc etc.

Would doing this have a massive effect on weight loss or would it be counter productive to the lipotrim diet?

Well any extra calories you eat will sabotage the diet and slow weightloss down... thats part of the programme being so tough, you get really quick results....!! I know you can do weightloss thru maintenance side of things... I was nearly put on this plan instead... I think its 2 shakes a day (for girls) and one meal but low enough in calories so that you still lose weight..?? I dont know mucuh about all of this though so dont quote me word for word!! As long as you avoid carbs ketosis will remain... :)

I am due a weekend away in April and i wont back out.. and I will have to eat as its been planned for months and I never go anywhere.. let alone without the kids.. Anyway, I have decided to go, eat protein only and sneak my shakes in when I pop to the toilet! LOL! Nobody knows I am doing this plan and rather than go through all of the questions and opinions I am keeping it quiet...! So I figure go for protein, have sensible nibbles instead of the huge takeaways they will be having.. then remain in ketosis and get back on plan on the day of my return. Its only one night!!! :)

Personally, I would stick 100% to TFR. The shakes are balanced to contain your required nutrition for the day. The complete break from food allows you to break all those bad habits that have been established over the years. It is also useful to use the time away from food to reflect on your relationship with it.
I know I found the complete break fantastic. It broke a lot of my bad habits. A year later and I'm still doing o k.
Lipotrim is designed as a total meal replacement diet and will give the best results if followed 100%. You will be so proud of yourself if you can manage it 100%.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks for the advice. Was tempted last night, didn't break though. Today is day 3 so if I can get through this week it should get better. I'm not hungry, it's like you said just the habit of eating. Also if I did eat now it meant the 1st few days were for nothing.

I'm staying strong :)

Day 3 is the worst day in my books so stay tough! :)

Cool, so I've got a nice day ahead of me then :)

I'm sure I'll be fine, like I said I nearly caved last night but I drank some more water instead. I keep looking at the photo I took on sunday night and using that as my motivation so I know I can do it and carry on.

Sounds weird but I feel better already, it's just getting used to it all. I defo won't go back to eating crap because I'm bored.

Keep strong!

It's tough when preparing normal food for everyone else, I made a chinese chicken curry for the family today, and baked a cake, and it took every ounce of willpower to not taste that curry, but I didn't cave in... One day at a time, you can't beat that feeling of waking up every morning knowing you made it through another day. :)

Back