Question about packs......

Musical Missy

Hi all

I started CD on Friday (SS'ing) although to be fair I'm not really a newbie- I've been SS'ing on Lighterlife since the end of July. It has to be said I'm pretty disappointed by the CD packs so far and I'm really missing the LL packs - I tried the mushroom soup last night and it was vile - the LL version is SO much nicer!)
What I need to know though is how easy the packs are to blend with using a blender. On LL the only packs that would blend well (without a blender) were strawberry and banana and so I always had to take a strawberry pack with me to work as I only have a shaker at work and no access to a blender. Do all the CD shakes blend okay or is it only some of them like on LL???

Thanks

MM x

Most of the CD shakes blend well - better in a blender!

Most folks who come to CD from LL say that the CD products taste much better!

Hi hun, for the shakes I find I need a blender for them or they go lumpy. You can try a tetra to take to work, no mixing or blending needed :) and the choc one is lovely!
As for the soups, i dont like the mushroom either but the chicken and mushroom is lovely as is the oriental chilli :)

deb.xo

i NEED a blender to drink mine, and use a whisk mug from ebay in work.

Also, i HATE the mushroom soup to, thought it tasted of cardboard! the chicken and mushroom is sooooooooooooooooooo much nicer!!!

G'luck xxx

Last edited:
I've moved to CD from LL too - and I think the packs are not nearly as good as LL ones! The shakes anyway - they're much thinner than the new formatted LL ones like banana (which was a favourite). And the bars are hideous (especially when compared to the 2 new LL bars). But the soups are generally better. And just like LL, you have to just try everything and find the flavours you can deal with.

The soups generally are okay to make in a mug like a cup-a-soup - that's what I do in work every day.

Good luck!

Back